looking for ttc buddy?

KATIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

any news ???????????????????????????????????????????????? :)

:hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds like great symptoms katie!!!!

i think i just got a bfp on an frer!!!! its so very faint i can barely see it. tried to take a pic but i cant get it to show up. i just text my hubby who is out mowing our church grass.

my temp just shot up really high today so even though i was gonna wait to test on monday i thought maybe i would try an frer. really thought it would be blank, but it started showing up within a minute!

Praise the Lord! my family might be growing sooner than expected!:happydance:

im sooo very excited to see my family grow. i have to give God so much glory and thankfulness today. my DH is so happy to be a daddy again!:flower:
here is my 9dpo evening frer...:happydance: hope you can see it!

0_IMAGE_515.jpg

Omg the lord must want you to have a football team congrats hun.
How many dpo are you xxxx

Sorry I didn't see the 9dpo silly me and yesssssss we can see it xx

melissa that is great im so excited :) :) :) xxxxxx
congratulations

thanks ladies. im 11 dpo today. af is due this friday i think. my hubby is over the moon excited and i cant wait to tell our kids.

i think you are right claire! He wants me to have a ton of children. DH and i ar happy to take on whatever He wants in our lives, with His guidance of course. i hope you ladies get bfp's soon!!!!!

claire what dpo are you? when are you gonna start testing?

sinead- what about you? is it test time yet??

0_IMAGE_523.jpg

Omg melissa those lines are lovely, I hope it's a little girl you have this time butyou never know there might be two in there lol
I'm about 5dpo and I've already started testing lol I've got an addiction lol
Sinead where are you in your cycle xx

claire- thanks, i was a little shocked, but we feel nothing but joy. i think it makes it nice to see my DH so happy about it. i started testing at 5dpo too lol! did u get hold of your DH this month in time? :flower:

I'm glad he his over the moon you are great parents Hun xxx
I got a poss opk on tuesday but we only done it Sunday and Monday so I'm not holding much hope :(

oh those lines are sooooo beautiful :) lovely im so happy for you

im on cd 21 im not sure how many dpo though. il be testing every morning from today :rofl:

claire we hav a problem we are officially poas addicts :hugs: xxxxx hope this is it for you too claire

they can live a few days hun! thats perfect timing to have them waiting!

melissa your other kids i bet will be so excited.

this is great :happydance:

lol im so excited hehe:haha:

sinead- how long are your cycles? are you waiting to test when you are late or when af gets there???

lol- my oldest just said she wanted another little sister a couple weeks ago. my DH and i said well, if you want something you should pray about it. :flower:

awwww it really worked lets just hope its a little girl for you then :hugs:
im going to test every morning from tomorrow on :haha:
this is my last month though cuz oh said no more unprotected sex untill noah is 1 :(

claire- have you ever used preseed? what about softcups? we didnt use them this time since we werent really trying, but got pregnant first time using them with my last two. the preseed works like ewcm keeping spermies alive longer and getting more of them to eggy alive. softcups will keep spermies right next to cervix giving them a better chance to get where they need to be alive. if you dont get pregnant this cycle, now that you have progesterone i can almost promise if you use them you will get pregnant first try. if you would use them even a few days before ovulation you would up your chances a ton. i hope this is it for you hun!!!!

sinead i pray the Lord changes his mind!!!! maybe he will be so horned up some night around ovulation he wont care:haha:

:rofl: lets hope so melissa or if the lord has give me a beanie this month that will solve the issue.
maybe i could pierce holes in the condoms :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"