looking for ttc buddy?

it would make things much easier if its this month! did you not use protection around ovulation time?

i was gonna jokingly suggest you poke holes haha!:haha:

What have you naughty women been talking about, putting holes in condoms that's a good idea or even better get him drunk lol

Melissa I've never tried soft cups to tell you the truth I wouldn't know where to stick it lol

LOL i never used them for af. imagined it would be a mess im not willing to deal with. when you put them in for ttc they just pop in place. i was nervous but they were really easy. and you can leave them in for 12 hours. i would take them out and they would be empty so no mess was nice.:haha: i used them to get preggers with jaxon and nathon. both first try. gets all the spermies in there so they dont fall out or die first:thumbup: i only used a couple so still have almost a whole box that will never be used:dohh: they are individually wrapped so will probably give them away. i still have almost a whole tube of preseed with the injector tubes too. ended up not needing much of either

hopefully you are already pregnant this month though!!!![-o<

Melissa are my eyes decieving me or do I see a ticker in your siggie that says you prego again? Is it true?

Claire how are you?

shey- yes we are. number 6 is due in march. how are you?

claire- 6 dpo today??? baby could implant anytime now!!!:happydance:

Im ok. been busy with work. Aww congrats Melissa! how is your LO doing?

Melissa it better be digging in lol, I had abit of period pain today god knows what that was :(

claire i felt period pain at 8dpo, must have been implanting. my temp shot up next day at 9dpo and it showed up extremely faint on an frer 6 days sooner test. they can test less than 5miu. i soooooooooooooo hope baby is implanting for you!!!

shey he is teething, but otherwise good. how is your lil guy?

He's good. he's 3 now. Time flies by fast! he's going into the 3's class on monday. then next summer he'll be in vpk. Time for another one. lol!

Shay where are you in your cycle xxx

my line today is darker than the control line and af isnt due til friday!!!! getting very excited that its gonna stick and our family is about to grow!!!:happydance: my hubby was so excited to see that line, he said its so dark!

0_IMAGE_534.jpg

Omg I wonder if there is 2 in there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"