looking for ttc buddy?

whooo melissa that line is DARK. make it 4 people now...there must be twins in there :) im so happy for you :hugs:

we had unprotected sex around wen i think i ov so hopefully it has worked F'x my last cycle was 31days so if i go by last cycle my af is due 21st july.

claire i hope that period pain is beanie implanting. hope this is it for you hun and ur cream works for you.

:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sinead- i hope you are preggers this month!!!!!!

i hope claire and katie are too!!! katie must still be very busy with work, school, and wedding planning

Hey ladies been so long away, wonder if u still remeber me ...lol blessedmomma congractulations on ur bfp!!!!!! Wow its amazing.. I feel like times flying for me I'm 9 weeks 4 days already! Hope everones doing ok! Xxxxx

thanks hun! how are you doing? morning sickness kicked in yet?? mine usually starts around 5-6 weeks. not looking forward to that at all. but its well worth it in the end. do you have a due date yet?

Hey! Erm no, no morning sickness yet!! Thank god! But saying that I have a very high sensitivity to smells at the moment, I've had to change my washing liquid that I normally love my laundry smelling of can't stand it now, DH has had to change deodourant and aftershave as it makes me gag and I can't stand tooth paste so brushing my teeth has become a chore! Lol I'm due february 12th so its a 2012 bean for me...how are you doing? Hope this pregnancy is being kind to you :D I'm so excited! Fancy being bump buddies? Xxxxx

How are all my lovely ladies doing xxx

i felt sick yesterday when i got up. and today i woke at around 2-3 and had to pee. felt like i was seriously gonna be sick but didnt. both times didnt last long. its really early for me, usually starts around 6 weeks, 5 1/2 at the earliest. BOO! not my fave part of pregnancy thats for sure.

we are going to a new ob gyn this time. absolutely love my old one but she is across town and the hospital she delivers at is too. there is a new hospital just built close to us so my DH is all about that. our new ob is in an office connected to the new hospital. i am ok with that since he is overly excited about it, but will need to do a tour when its closer to know our way around.

how is claire bear?????:D

neenaw- would love to be bumpies! i will add you now!:happydance:

I'm good I've been having pains in ov area havent a clue what that is plus increased cm witch is a first for me :)
Melissa if this is a sticky bean I only have you to thank as I wouldn't have brought the cream otherwise so thankyou xxx

claire- all thanks goes to the Lord hun! i prayed a lot to be led to using the cream myself and the fact that it works for you too is all a gift from the Lord. overflow with thankfulness to only Him!:hugs: that is very good signs. i have a lot of cm in pregnancy and had cramping off and on til yesterday which was when af was due.

yay!!!!!!! im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna see test piccys!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::test::test::test::test:

I want to shOw you the tests sooooo much but Keith us still here :(

omg melissa congrats!!!!!! so happy for you hun :) i hope you have a little girl so you have 3 girls and 3 boys :)

well i tested about a week ago and i think i got a very very faint line but i dunno.. no af though i have lots of cm and cramps like af is coming.. will have to see

how are you ladies xx

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h375/rian300301/9d7cb8aa.jpg
Well here is my test xx

Claire I can see a faint line I think. No I havent tested, though I think I should but I think Im gonna wait it out and see if I get AF this month or not.

i havent a clue why my pictures keep going :growlmad::growlmad:
so here is todays test

Attachments

• IMG_0512[1].jpg
    IMG_0512[1].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
omg claire there is def a line!!!!!!! congrats hun your def preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->