looking for ttc buddy?

get a frer!!!

i havent tested since i got two negs last week i took them only 4 days apart i should of waited longer.. i have a feeling i ovulated a week later than i thought, my boobs really kill esp if oh touchs them omg very sore, i can smell and faintly taste like iron or something i can smell everything tired but thats nothing different to the usual me and i keep waking up with clod like symptoms..

Thanks Katie I'm going to try and see if I can wait till the end of the week.
When are you going to test again xx

wow thats a dark line claire!!!!! that baby is snugged in this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so so so thankful you are using the cream. this baby is gonna stick:thumbup:

you only have the Lord to thank!!!!!!!!!!i am so very happy. i feel like bawling and dont even do that when i find out i am pregnant. :haha: that is such a dark line. i havent seen one like that from you ever!!!!!! baby is snug as a bug in a rug (my 4 yr old says that all the time lol)

your gonna be a mommy and daddy again and rian will be a great big brother:cloud9:

Thanks Hun xx
My dd is 28th march which is 2 days before rians bd keiths going to have a hissy fit lol

Claire you are def prego! Congrats girlie!
Melissa I should have already had it for this month but haven't so im starting to wonder

sounds like rian is getting a great bday pressie:cloud9:

what if baby comes on rians bday????:shock:

you two are gonna be a busy mommy and daddy in march:flower:

i just had a flash in my head of you preparing a party for rian all big and preggers and going into labor!!!! maybe you should do his party early just in case, so he doesnt miss it:haha:

shey- :test::test::test: what are you waiting for???

Omg Melissa don't say that lol

:rofl: just saying i have a feeling hehe. keith will be over the moon:winkwink:

its like twins years apart:haha: you will be buying baby toys and big boy toys in march for a couple years:happydance:

Im waiting for it to be friday(payday), cause I have no money to do nothing.

Shay I can't wait till Friday then xxx

Melissa don't wish that on me, we would have to have a loan every year to pay for it lol

awwwww that would be great, think if i am preg, id be due around the 16th of march :)
im waiting til the weekend to test again xxx
it would be so great if i could be due around the same time as ye :)

claire that test looks great. im so happy for you i can barely type.lol i keep spelling things wrong :dohh: hehe. Congratulations pet.xxxxxx

katie i hope you are preg aswell. that would be so great you all could be bump buddies:happydance:

melissa how is all your babies??

shey....test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back