looking for ttc buddy?

oh hun, i keep thinking it will happen at some point it has to!!!! hard to be positive hey.

dont know about the poundland ones to be honest i usually get the sainsburys ones in a pack of two, i like to spend a little bit more on them so i know they work properly but thats just me hun im sure they will work fine x

buy something nice to cheer you up! x

how long have you been ttc for hun????
im 29 september and im feeling that im getting to old:dohh:

well im going now ive got loads of stuff to sort out . :growlmad::growlmad:
babyhopes and h a good luck on the tests. i want to see a :bfp:
schnoodle i hope are feeling a lot better.hun sending you loads of hugs:hugs:

cla if u were preg a cheapo test wud wrk.........goodluck x

hi, me and my partner have started trying after implant removal. Hope to get conceived soon. I have read stories on here and people say they didnt have a period up to 6 months, did anyone have a period before they got pregnant. I hope u can help. thanx

babyhopes how you feeling? im still feeling off it :(

im ok today... still got these cramps.. but no af yet.. ill be testing monday hopefully..

how is everyone?

cla i hope you have a great time on holiday :hugs:

Tesharika
whens ur period due ?

babyhopes.......goodluck xxx

AFM im so pissed off OH off out with mates 2night so no :sex: for me cos morgan b in r bed by time he comes in :? last mth i O cd12 really wanted to do it 2night :wacko:he keeps telling people were trying for another , n ive said 2day IM trying ur knocking me bk :rofl:

awwww cant he come home just for an hour.. send him a dirty text and he'd be home :rofl:

thats what id do..

:lol: hes 1/2 hr away :cry: and im knackered to wait up for him, plus he prob b steaming :drunk: :?

my oh never really goes out.. but he works on the weekends in our home town 2 hours away so its so annoying if ovulation day is over the weekend.. which it usually has been the last few cycles.. its so annoying

nah... im gonna wait till monday or tuesday.. im 14dpo today tho :D no sign of af yayyy tho im not gonna get my hopes up cuz my cycles have been 60 days long b4 and i wouldnt be suprised if that happened again and messed with me.. tho ill def test monday or tuesday...

I havent been here on this threadfor a while.... but good luck all :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"