looking for ttc buddy?

i know:? been googleing and sounds like it cud b an infection :?

yeh proper af pains, doesnt seem to be nowt 2day tho ,this is the 5mth its happened :? sry i log on n off when morgans napping x

morning everybody hows everybody***

morning ladies... hi honey08 :flower:

i feel so rough this morning.. ive been having weird dreams all night :wacko:
ive still got the cramps.. it feels like af is about to show any min but still getting lots of cm sorry if tmi its just weird for me..
also woke up with the worst headache and to sick to eat :sick:

i hope everyone is well :hugs:

do you think its your this month then:happydance:

i dunno.. im scared its af.. :cry: my bbs started hurting last night.. but still not getting any hopes up..

well they are good signs then. i done another opk this morning and the line came up again, i havent got a bloody clue whats going on:nope:
schnoodle im sorry about the witch and your other problems:hugs:

hmmm have you tried testing..?

hope your ok.. you'll be away on holiday 2mor so no worried just relax and have a great time :D

no i havent got any:dohh: but im like you im shit scared to get a possitive, but would be well pissed to get a neg. i feel fine no symtoms, so if that is good or bad.
when i looked up there tmi :blush: it is still quite wet and there is some cm

oohh not sure hun.. id say it would be worth testing before you go xx

i hope u get bfp :D

do you know if the tests from pound land are anygood. i dont want to pay a fortune to get :bfn:
are you still testing monday:happydance:

sorry i dunno.. we dont get them here..

yeah im gonna test monday :D half nervous half excited

hi guys i would test cla before you go!! and baby hopes your sounding like its your month hun! :happy:

feeling better today starting to actually like the idea of food! 4dpo today so seems like ages till i can test!!! also boobs were really hurting last night, not sure what thats about far too early for anything!! had slight stomach cramps this morning.

hoping its not af showing her face as im expecting her to show either tuesday or the 2 week wait if i can make that on 10th may x

i really hope you get your little bean:hugs:

me too hun i just dont feel confident at all hun, i feel cycles are messed up and i dont know whats happening when.

have a wicked holiday, rest! and have some fun!

hope you get a :bfp: soon too!! xx

im going shopping later to get our last bits and bobs, so im going to get some tests from poundland. h a do you know anything about them????

h a thats how iam feeling, my af should be here by monday but if it doesnt then i have got to wait again. i just want to screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->