looking for ttc buddy?

Hey ladies
sorry I've been M.I.A. I moved a few weeks ago to Orlando so I've been spending time job hunting and trying to get into modeling and start my own vampire series.

I hope you ladies are doing well. I miss you ladies!

Hi shey :hiya: vampire series??? wats that? good luck with job hunting xxxx good to hear from you.xxx

Omg sinead you are pregnant congrats Hun when are you due xxxx

Mellissa well what have you got in there and where's the bump pic xxx
I'm good just wish things where different with having a baby but we will get there

Sinead where's all the goss about this bfp

we find out the gender on halloween. i cant wait to know. i will be 20+1. i thought i put a bump pic up, but must not have.

0_IMAGE_630.jpg

CLAIRE your back :happydance: Happydance: we all missed you so much.

i hope your ok huni :hugs: xxxx

well almost 10weeks preg now :) didnt find out untill 6/7 weeks at the doctor because kept getting bfn.

whoo melissa time is flying nearly halfway in a month xx

I can't believe you was getting bfn for that long but I bet you are over the moon.
Melissa look at that bump, I can't believe we have to wait that long to see what's in there . What do you think you are having xxx
Shay I hope your new home is nice have you got a pool

claire- i have no idea what we are having. i never have any womens intuition about it either. every time i guess im wrong. i go back and forth between which i would like, so i guess either is lovely :cloud9: i always have my 20 week scan at 18 weeks and this time i have to wait til 20+1. thats gonna be tough. i had to make the appt on a monday since my DH has mondays off so just have to roll with it.

Claire no we dont have a pool at this place, we are just renting for a year until we find a house to buy. How are you doing?

Sinead thank you. Yea I want to write like a vampire/witch series that is for adults only, cause I see so many series that are for young adults that I think we need a series strickly for us adults.

shey- hope you like your new home and your series takes off!

here is my bump today, 15+5. do you have any bump yet sinead?

0_201109300810_663.jpg0_201109300812_668.jpg

Sounds good shey good luck with it :thumbup: im sure it will be a bit raunchy ;) :hehe:

aw melissa how lovely. i think u hav quite a bump for 15+5 im 10+1 now i dont think i hav a defined bump yet but my back is arched so my belly has always been a sticky out belly anyway. looks like im pregnant even wen im not and although im a bit on the heavy side even back a few years ago wen i was skinny it still was sticky out. lol

claire we are yeah but at the same time a bit worried about wat some people might say with our finances and noah still a baby but im trying not to think of that anymore. i stilll havent told any body yet and it was my 21st 2 weeks ago and got 3 bottles of champagne. it think my mum begun to wonder why i didnt want a party or drink my champagne. lol aww well she will know soon enough.

how is everyone? xxxxxxxxxxx

lol im on my 8th pregnancy (2 mc) so i always have a pooch. i tried really hard to get rid of it with tummy exercises a couple kids ago but i think my tummy muscles must be shot. with my first i didnt show at all til 6 months. i used to be really skinny and worked out a lot. i guess thats something you have to get over with this many kids. well worth it to me though :cloud9:

i only had my pooch til 12+6 this time and woke up all popped out. you will probably take a while longer with it being your 2nd

do u think so. i can notice a pair of my jeans geting a little snug around the hip area this past week but i reckon i wont hav a defined bump untill 14weeks+

your avatar is so cute from wat i remember he is the double of your husband. xxx

how are my lovely ladies doing xxxx

Well I was good untill I had a message off my friend on here.
Iam truly gutted for her we mc the same time ( my 17 week angel) and she as had ivf again and found out she was having twins and even better one of each. But she has just messaged me to say she had them at 27 weeks and sadley her daughter was born sleeping. They said she had somthing wrong with her brain but her little boy is a little fighter. My heart is truly breaking for her xxxxx

:cry:oh my. im so sorry to hear that. i prayed for her. why were they born so early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->