looking for ttc buddy?

Her waters broke with the little girl so they tried to stop the little boy coming but he came a few days later. It has really broke my heart, I truly feel for her xxx

Thank you for praying for her I hope god is looking after her xxxxx

oh claire im so sorry to hear that. i hope her little boy grows stronger. bless them xxxx

wow that sounds horrible. im sure God is with her. i hope her little boy keeps fighting

Mellissa I can't believe you are 16 weeks already just think you are nearly half way.
Sinead how are you feeling, when are you having a scan xx
Shay I hope your new house is going well xxxx
Katie and Hayley I hope you are both ok

claire- it seems like its going really fast. i know im gonna turn around twice and baby will be here. i realized i hadnt read in my book since 14 weeks so i caught up on that today.

how are you feeling??

hope everyone is doing ok today!

Yeah im good , just waiting for my letter from the hospital xx

hav you told keith bout any of this hun will be going to your appointment?? you need hugs and support from him too. we will give you all virtual hugs and support but sometimes you need them in the flesh too. i know this appointment is going to be good for you and get you closer to a super duper extra extra sticky bean :) :hugs: xxxxx

ive got my scan the last friday of october i thinks its the 28th :shrug: looking forward to it. hope everything is ok.

melissa how you doing? is the morning sickness gone now? xxx

katie and hayley wer hav yous gone :( xxxx

it really wasnt too bad. probably the easiest i have ever had morning sickness. i still have an odd day every now and then though. today i felt sick this morning for a while.

what about you sinead? are you getting sick yet?

Yeah sinead Keith knows but he cant get time off so my mom comes with me .
Mellissa I bet it's a girl you have got in there, I can't wait till you find out

claire- im glad you have your mom to come with you. my Dh cant get off for every appt i have to go to also. mostly when the kids have to go to the dr unexpectedly from sickness. i am getting anxious to know now. from monday i will have 3 weeks to go to find out the gender:happydance:

aww thats good claire im glad your mum is going with you. xx any sign of a letter today?

melissa i hav some days wen im feeling sick and days wen im not. i had a great few days there but i didnt sleep last night cuz of feeling sick and got up this morning and puked and hav puked twice more today. :shrug: i find it strange that it would be setting in more now at 11weeks i though it would begin to tapper off now not get worse :dohh: xxxx

Well I've got some good news my letter as came from the hospital so I've got an appointment On the the 20th. I really hope they can help me xxx
How are two pregnant friends xxxx
Shay how are you Hun xxx

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thats not too far away at all. ohhh i s o hope they do something to get you that long long awaited baby :hugs:

well i hav been sick since thursday night. vomiting and i can barely bring myself to eat anything. im starting to get really worried now about my pregnancy and i dont see the midwife for another 3 weeks.

hope all you lovely ladies had a good weekend :) and are all keeping well. :hugs: xxxxx

claire- i sooooo hope they do something, and im glad they are getting you in soon :hugs:

sinead- im sorry your feeling so sick. :nope: hope it passes soon. are you able to be seen earlier? glad you have your scan coming soon :happydance:

Sinead Can't you see your dr and see what they say, you are in the wars this time xx
Melissa only 2 weeks left and we find out what you are having, I'm saying girl xx

wooooo.. i logged on and was super confused at this new layout.

i rang the midwife today and left a mesg but she didnt ring me back so il be ringing first thing in the morning. i feel great untill i eat something then im really ill untill i eventually vomit it all back up so ive decided not to eat cuz its so awful. i dont want to not eat but i feel i hav no choice. i hope they can see me asap wen i get talking to her if not il be going to see my gp straight away.xx il keep yous updated.xx

Sinead I hope you get to see someone, the last thing you need is not to eat xxx
As for the new changes, I don't think they can get much advertising on lol

Where as everybody gone, I hope everything is ok xxx

ladies im soooooooo sorry ive not been around ive not had the internet :( its soo good to be back... we only got it back yesterday :D

i hope everyone is well omg melissa and sinead how time is flying!!! :)

claire, and hayley i hope ye are both well :) miss talking to ye ladies :( :( the last few weeks have been hard with work etc..

but light at the end of the tunnel... found out today im preggo!!!
me and oh gave up on ttc so i got bit depressed and sad about it but started to feel ok.. we were planning still are planning the wedding and then to go to austrailia after with our friends for a year how exciting so i was ok with it.. so me and david were still ... un protected but thought meh we cant get preg even trying so should be ok.. then last week my bbs started aching alot.. and i started having period like cramps.. but no af.. so today i figure might just check just incase.. and omg a positive test! and i barely had any pee and it was so clear def a positive! i think going by dates i am 6 weeks.. ill have to wait for my doc appt though... i cant believe it.. it hasnt sunk in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->