looking for ttc buddy?

yeaaa melissa its so exciteing i cant wait to see what your having..

im def going to ask this time wat im having..i hope they tell me.
got a phone call this morning and ive to go for a scan this friday :D so excited. i hope they still dont put me back 3 weeks...thats tooooo long.lol
yea i had that buring in my throat too i thought it was just heartburn. im so glad i didnt leave it a day longer to see the doc and go to the hospital. i also hope it doesnt come back :( it was awfull.

aww katie thats great i bet you are so excited. will david be going with you? 3 weeks before your wedding lol whoooo thats is short. but how lovely :) i hope you dont go overdue..hehe

claire my hunni...how are you doing??xxx

katie- yay for appt and scan coming up! :happydance:

sinead- i hope it stays away too! and yay for a scan this friday. i hope you are having twin girls and yay for finding out when you can:flower:

hi ladies how is everyone doing? my days seem to be going so slow.. i just want my scan date here already lol it will prob be next week before it comes through the post, im anxious to get the first scan done..
i was freaking out yesterday as i keep getting cramps etc so i thought id take a digital as if it said less than 3+ i knew something was wrong.. but to my delight it showed 3+ i feel much better now i know it still doesnt mean im out the clean but i feel abit more confident that bubs is ok

Katie that's fantastic news on the digi you have got to try and relax now xxxx

its very hard to.. esp with my past.. i just so paranoid every time i go to the loo im checking for blood etc.. :wacko:

I would be the same, did you get your scan date through yet xx

how are you anyway claire :hugs: i really hope this is it for you, be so good to be all preg together xx :hugs:

no not yet it will be posted to me from the hospital hopefully by next week as i was promised an early scan.. and in ireland you get your first scan at 12 weeks so thats only 4 weeks away anyway so hopefully it means in 2 ish weeks?

I know I would love us all to be bump buddies but I can't see it happening.

dont say that claire..i know its hard but be positive :hugs: today is your appointment :happydance: let us know EVERYTHING as soon as your back xxxxxx good luck :hugs: xx

katie i still do that too. complusive knicker checker :rofl: try and enjoy it and in no time youll be holding baby in your arms. xx

melissa how u doing hun? xx

i got ym scan date already! its this wed! that was so quick. then i get another in november so im getting an extra scan! :)

let us know how u get on claire :hugs:

yay for scan date katie!!!! i just know everything will be fine:flower: we find out in a week what we are having. im soooo excited.

hope everyone is having a great week!!!:hugs:

i took a pic this morning of bump, 18+4. looks same as two weeks ago though.

0_201110200812_707.jpg

awww u have a cute bump :)

thanks im so hoping it goes ok.. im so nervous cant wait to get it done and i can relax a bit then :)

i always have a lot of cramps in the beginning hun. im sure its normal. and checking for blood is normal after m/c too. a m/c really messes with your head. i cant wait to hear how your scan goes!!!!

and congrats claire!!!! cant wait to hear how your appt goes. :hugs:

Mellissa you wouldn't tell you was pregnant, but I bet it will soon pop out. I'm still saying girl xx
Katie oh I can't wait to see the pic xx

claire- how are you doing? isnt your appt today??? i feel popped already :)

melissa i cant believe it i was just upstaires putting on my jammies and thought i must get melissa to put up a bump photo soon and low and behold i log on and there it is. :haha: xx its cute but small, i bet you are beautifuly skinny non pregnant. i look preg even wen im not lol xx wen im 18weeks ill be a beached whale:haha: xxx

aww katie that is brill roll on wed for you :happydance: once there is a heartbeat mc dramatically decreases so you can relax after wed hun xxxx

claire il chat you on your journal about your app hun. hope you are doing ok after it??xxxx

sinead- i have a never ending pudge now after this many kids. i have learned to hide it with certain clothes. i bet you are gonna be a lot bigger than with noah having two in there :baby::baby::cloud9:

lol yea i probly will and my bump with Noah was huge anyway :shrug: i dunno wat im going to look like xx

oh yea my scan lol i forgot... ok so on friday the babies was measuring 10+5 and 10+3 so they grew 12days in 8 days....i think. on the screen it said my due date was tue 15th may but i know thats more than likely going to change. il see wat date my consultant gives my this friday. they wer both wiggeling about and kicking arms and legs... was amazing :cloud9:

hope everybody is good :thumbup: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->