looking for ttc buddy?

Good luck ladies!!!! I'm on CD12. I took SI this cycle so hopefully I will O in the next couple of days

im so sorry af got you :hugs:

im on 15 dpo today ladies... no af but not got my hopes up yet as ive got cramps but had them since 6 dpo.. ive been very sick all weekend and still getting bouts of nausea..

Tesharika
sry af got u hun :hugs:

babyhopes............cramping early is a preg sign uknw! i thought i was getting a super early af when we concieved morgan, pls go :test: :D

well ive got no tests till 2mor anyway lol.. these cramps are actully more annoying than af cramps which crease me.. ive had them since 6 dpo..
also... prob tmi but im getting alot more cm then normal around this time in my cycle.. also i was sick all weekend.. feel abit better today but was nausous while cooking meat today :shrug:

ooooooooo yeh cm aswell :dance: i bet ur preggers !! as if u aint a preggo test knocking bout the house ( my houses full of em :blush:)

goodluck x

lol thats why i dont keep any in the house.. cuz i know ill test too early :rofl:

also my oh is super stressed out right now grrrr cuz of his exams.. im kinda staying out of his way i dunno if ill wait till after his exams to tell him if i get a bfp..

also the cramping is kinda in my hips and lower back.. does that even make sense :wacko:

hope you got some bd done for the big O :D and then in the 2ww

thnx hun , ur right im not testing b4 12DPO at least i will tie my hands if need b!

had sex last night but defo wana do it 2night aswell ! :lol:

sounds like you will be in the 2ww 2mor then :D

i actually hate testing so its not tempting to me at all.. i hate it.. also takes the piss that my hamster is pregnant lol!! i bought a hamtser and after a few days i noticed she got very fat.. she looks like shes ready to burst now lol.. shes gonna have babies any day now :wacko:

hi girls sorry i havnt been on for a wile how are we all douing? teshakira, soffy af got you babes xxx

im glad your online was starting to get worried about you xx

wheres H a too :(

I hope your having a good holiday Cla :)

i havnt seen her hun havnt been on for a few days had some bad news it took me a wlile to get my head around x

babyhopes have u tested this morning:wacko: goodluck x

hi guys, sorry not been on over weekend been a busy girl with decorating!
how are we all??

im not too bad had slight stomach cramps on and off and slight pains in boobs but not all the time? strange.
not really feeling it this month at all, on 8dpo which im glad ive made must mean the b6 tablets are working! just got to wait and see x x:)

hope your ok schnoodle x x x

eeek! just got pinkish cm!!!! (sorry tmi) hoping and praying this isnt af showing up!! last month was 8dpo :cry:

hun im sure its just implantation bleeding :happydance: keep positive xxx

im trying hun, very hard though! im feeling very low :cry: i got this last month and then got af so hoping its not that again!

how you getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->