looking for ttc buddy?

lol when i had my emergency scan 2 days ago i was trying to see if i could tell but it was on a crappy scan machine lol i could barely see the baby's head.. i saw no obvious boy parts but still early days ill try see at my next scan

i seem hungry all the time now :wacko:

Congrats ladies! I am so happy for you all!

How are you doing shay are you still having trouble with your mom xxxx

Not at the moment Claire, but Im still having a tough time getting a job. Its like no one is hiring at the moment. So my mom keeps trying to get me to think happy thoughts like peter pan.

Why is she being like that, I bet it's the last thing you need.
Hows it going with your oh xxxx

Omg You are tiny do you think you will have a massive growth spurt xxx

whoo melissa my bump is about 4 times that u must be super skinny before pregnancy :) xx

hows everybody doing? xx

haha ladies thank you, your very sweet. i feel like a cow though. im getting so worn out lately. i have given up going with DH to grocery shop and only leave the house to go to church and dr appts. i get real crampy if i do a lot of walking or cleaning all at once. my OB went over preterm labor and postpartum hemorhage since im higher risk for them. was kinda scary listening to the details. i will just have to stay strong in faith and rely on God to work everything out.

sinead- im sure you arent that big. i think we see ourselves bigger than we actually are to others. with a mulitple pregnancy you can expect to be bigger than last time though thats for sure. i used to be very thin, but that was about 3 pregnancies ago. i have by no means been thin the last few years. how have you been doing??

Sinead I think its about time we saw this bump xxxx

i want to see three bumps ladies!!!!!!! where are they?????

i have a scan coming up on the 23rd before my next appt that morning. its in my OB's office so not sure if i will get pics.

Hi I'm new on here, and was just wanting to hear from like minded people who have been struggling to conceive! This is the hardest thing I've ever had to go through and I think it would make it easier hearing some positive stories !:thumbup:

Aww Melissa you are tiny. but you have a cute bump.

Claire I cant wait to see your bump! Things are going fine with me and oh so far. By november my BF will have his house back, so me and my lil one will be moving in with him.

I'm good shay just super tired and cold.
How's the job search doing

here is my 18 week bump melissa :thumbup:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120113_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20120113_3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Aww Claire! I know how that can be! Job search going ok but so far no interviews or anything. Im thinking of writing a children's book.

RedRose looking good. nice bump mami!

Katie loving the bumpage have you invested in some bigger clothes yet xx

Shay I didn't know you was a writer xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly