looking for ttc buddy?

oh no hun. take it easy, its to be expected right now. hopefully when 2nd tri hits you will get some energy back :hugs:

I hope I do too, I seem to get my energy back about 5 o'clock on a night which isn't good.
Sinead when's your scan again xxxx

I hope I do too, I seem to get my energy back about 5 o'clock on a night which isn't good.
Sinead when's your scan again xxxx

i think her scan is the 30th

are you having trouble sleeping too then? stinking hormones:growlmad:

my iron pills are making me sick. i feel like i have morning sickness again. i may have to figure something out to get iron in me

Ohhhhh I can't wait to see pics of the twins xxx
Melissa I'm fed up of getting up for the toilet and waking early to do my progesterone so it takes me an hour to get back to sleep :(
When are we going to see a bump pic again xx

Heyyyyy! I need a friend right now! Right so I've just tested and its showing positive for ovulating, but hubbys sperm is super lowwww and we bd last night so I guess I shud wait till tomoro morning due to tring to save it up? Anyone help me lol, I have bbm if anyone else dows lemme no :)

oh claire im so sorry hun. all for the best cause though! after all you have been through i have no doubt you are strong and will make it through. how long will you be on progesterone?? i think most women are on it at least the whole first tri, and sometimes longer. i will try to get a pic this weekend, i think i will be approx 29 weeks by then

bean- i dont know much about ttc with low count but i think you are supposed to have some time in between dtd so tomorrow morning sounds about right. i think you ov within 12-48 hrs depending on the brand of opk you use so you shouldnt be ov at least til then anyways.

hey ladies just a quick update, scan tomorrow at 10am.. really hoping to find out the sex hope i dont cave last min and chicken out.

claire 9 weeks thats brill :happydance:

i promice il put pictures up soon. my bump is huge. im measuring 26weeks for a singleton pregnancy but on par for twins. was with doc again today was told to rest rest rest.

melissa my iron was VERY low i had to start iron tablets as soon as my hyperemisis stopped. eat lots of red meat and avoid drinking tea esp after meals as tea stops ypur body absorbing iron.

gosh ladies ive ate so much junk over christmas i feel sooo bad for the babies xxx

love you all hope you all are good.

oh one more thing....i started producing colostrum today :/ didnt know it could come so early.
:hugs: to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks sinead! i usually dont drink tea. i have a soda every now and then and it does have caffeine. my levels were 10.6 so i looked it up and even though its considered anemic, its not as bad as it could be. im told it will keep going down if i dont do something now. im taking iron pills but they are making me sick and constipated. :nope: im actually gonna start drinking some nettle tea that is natural and caffeine free and has a lot of vitamins in it. its supposed to help with hemorrhaging after labor. it has iron in it as well so that will help also. it boosts hemoglobin and vitamin k to help with hemorrhaging.

Sinead where are youuuuuuuuuuu xxxx

hey ladies sorry no pics yet :( im bad at keeping up to date with pics. i didnt get that great of pics anyway at that scan. so i hav good news and bad news. good news is i know the sex bad news is i only know one cuz couldnt get a proper view of twin 2.

so twin 1 is a boy 99.9% sure. she told me she thinks twin 2 is a girl cuz there was no obvious boy parts but she didnt wana tell me for certin. im getting another scan on 27th jan so il be asking again.

im a bit fustrated cuz i only know 1 but its not that long untill i can ask again.

everything else is good, growing well and body parts are all wer they should be.

hope you all are doing good and happy new year :hugs: xxxxx

That's fantastic news on team blue for one it would be lovely if you where having a girl as well

yayyy for team blue!! so thats two boys melissa and one of your twinnies so that means me and claire must be having the girls :lol: though the last set of babies was all boys if i remember :)

oh katie!!!! 16 weeks already!!!! when is your 20 week scan? are you finding out the gender?:happydance:

and claire 10 weeks!!!!!:happydance:

nah not gonna find out but i really want to... tho i had a emergency scan yesterday and i noted i didnt see any boy parts... but of course that doesnt mean anything..

i know only 2 days away from 17 weeks

oh doesnt wanna find out either so he should help me control myself :)

I find it really hard to make out the gender in the scan, the lady doing my scan even pointed to his bum and said 'wat do u think' and i still couldnt make out wat it was untill other half said a boy and she said yea. :dohh: roll on the 27th to i find out twin 2.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->