looking for ttc buddy?

Morning everybody, I've done another test this morning I only had a tiny bit of wee but it seems to have done the job. The green one is an opk

Attachments

• a0e72329.jpg
    a0e72329.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
that is def one sticky bean :hugs: yayyy so excited for you i think twins too look how dark it is..

katie- at least you have someone who can come. maybe you will get some pics for david to look at later:hugs:

claire- thats a dark line!!!!!:happydance:

what a lovely site to see claire :happydance: that test is just beautiful :D this is it yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:xxx

aww katie im sorry david cant cum at leased ul not be going alone anyway.xxx

melissa i hope to find out the genders but my hospital are funny about telling people incase they are wrong and they get sued (which has happened) but hopefully they will tell me. hope to know before christmas :) xx

its the same here sinead they wont tell people because people sue its so stupid they know its not 100% :dohh: surely just a healthy baby is whats important

i cant wait to see what you have, i think one of each :)

how is everyone doing today???

my 2 week appts have started so every other monday are my appts now. i have my gestational diabetes test next monday, boo.

you ladies are moving right along in your pregnancies :cloud9: i am so happy for you! i cant wait to see some scan pics!

hey ladies.. sorry i didn update in here, ill add a pic of my scan :) it was amazing... baby was moving around and even jumped when she poked my tummy hehe

i hope the gd test goes ok mel

i cant believe all 4 of us are preggers :happydance:

here is my little bubs :cloud9: and my 13 weeks bump took it today :happydance:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111206_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20111206_5.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapshot_20111212_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111212_2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
mu bump is HUUUUGGGEEE compared to your bumps :blush: must get a photo up soon.

katie glad everything is ok :hugs: xx

melissa time really is flying 2 weeks app now seems like just last month you found out ur preg lol xxxx

claire how u doing hun? xx

my next scan is 30th december :) i cant wait.
im always worried that something is wrong with 1 twin. i feel them move everyday but i cant tell if its both twins or just 1 twin....makes me scared. xxxx

sinead- thats mine and DH anniversary :cloud9: cant wait to see your scan pics!!!!

hey ladies its very quite in here. ive been so busy latley im sorry i havent been on to catch up.

hope all u ladies and those babies are doing good. i was having some braxton hicks and pains lately so doc and midwife put me off work and im not allowed to do nothing. sex shop cook clean hover nothing at all. i was v busy coming up to christmas but now i can relax and take it easy. healthy babies is most important.

happy christmas to you all and your families xxxxxxxxxxxx chat u all soon i hope and take care everyone. xxxxxx :hugs:

Claire congrats sweetie! I hope this one sticks I want to see ya happy!

Melissa and RedRose love your bumps!

Naderz hope all is well with you too.

ASFM this year has just not been my year! My parents want temporary custody of my son and I refuse to let them have temporary custody of my son.

here's a recent pic of my son
391937_10150421053111496_621316495_8833089_816569042_n.jpg

i just found out i have anemia this time. havent had it before. im feeling very tired lately but should be getting better in a week or two when the iron pills start to build in my system. i guess its a bigger deal than normal since its my 6th pregnancy. from the 6th pregnancy on there is a much bigger chance of hemorrhaging during and after labor. anemia will add to that risk as well. im a little nervous about it, but i have a lot of faith that all will end up ok. taking the iron pills now should help so im making sure i take them every day. my DH is probably gonna go in and donate blood so they can have it there if i need a transfusion in an emergency.

wanted to say merry christmas to you all!!!!!:xmas16:

Ladies help me. Christmas day I had head aches, felt sick, and I've felt ill all night. Also I've had cramps its awful. My temps gone up too but I wasn't due to ovulate till 28th? Am I ovulating early??? Or has it happened gota get this right as there's only like 2percent chance us getting preggers naturally

I hope everybody as had a fantastic Christmas xxxxxx

Thanks hun I still can't believe it lol
How are you feeling now xxx

im feeling good, a little tired lately. im gonna start taking raspberry leaf tea and nettle tea. they are supposed to be rich in vitamins and help keep away hemorrhaging during labor and after.

how are you feeling hun??? i bet morning sicky is well under way, yuck!:hugs:

I feel rough as s@@t it's unbelievable I just don't have the energy for anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->