• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking for ttc buddy?

claire- im not sure, maybe breastfeeding?? i have lost all the weight i gained while pregnant wth mason, but i still have weight i never lost from way back at jaxon's pregnancy! i have practically been pregnant for the last 3 years, so hopefully i can lose it all before i get pregnant again?! i used to weigh between 120-125 lbs. so i think 130 is a good goal lol.

melissa already thinking about the next baby..i admire you. i wish i could be like you and hav as many as god sends. maybe il chat to oh about it. see wat he thinks. we are ntnp right now. some might think its too soon but we hav agreed its wat we want to do. although i just want my twins my 2 precious babies. im still in disbelief that it has happened me. why me.. i just dont understand.

melissa are u breastfeeding this time..i thought u wer not able too. thats great hun xx

claire how u doing hun? xx

i saw on katies fb that she is in hospital awaiting results for pre-eclampsia in the morning. i hope she doesnt mind me posting it on here. xx

:hugs: to everyone

sinead- my heart is just broken for you. i know its not much comfort now, but you will see them again. and in heaven they have none of the pain and sorrow we have here. it will be a joyous day when you and your DH and children are reunited with them! i didnt bf my other kids cuz i was molested when i was 10-11 yrs old by an uncle. it really messed me up and i had a lot of issues about things. i have asked the Lord to heal me for a couple years now and when i got pregnant with mason, DH and i really prayed i would be healed enough to bf. praise the Lord, He did heal me!!! im so very thankful. i give Him glory for it every day. everyone thinks we shouldnt have them so close, or have as many as we do, but DH and i believe God has a purpose for each of them. we dont see it like we created them, we know only He opens the womb and creates life. we just glorify Him for giving us the opportunity to raise His children in His name. we trust Him to create our family, and to provide everything we need for our family. i wouldnt want to live any other way! :)

katie- i hope you dont have pre-eclampsia!!!!

praying for all you ladies

Sinead my heart still breaks for you and fingers crossed you get your forever baby soon, you do whatever is best for you and your oh xxxxxxxxxx
Melissa Iam so sorry what happened to you when you was a kid and thank the lord he answered you both xxxxxxxxxxx

Sinead my heart still breaks for you and fingers crossed you get your forever baby soon, you do whatever is best for you and your oh xxxxxxxxxx
Melissa Iam so sorry what happened to you when you was a kid and thank the lord he answered you both xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks sinead :hugs:

i was in wed night with bad pains, high bp and protein in my urine so they thought i did have it, but it all seemed to calm down and they are not sure what is causing this but since everything calmed down i was able to go home today and im to go back april 11th for scan and bloods etc
so am home now taking it easy we have one stong bubba tho

sinead sorry your hurting hun :hugs: wish i could do something to help i can only hope you get blessed soon :hugs:

melissa glad u are healed big :hugs: mason is is just so cute :D

claire how are u x

katie- how scary! so glad you and baby are ok :hugs:

claire- you are getting so far!

hope everyone is doing well today :flower:

I'm good thanks ive a scan on the 13th to make sure everything is working properly, so now they are keeping an eye on me because of when I had rian.

are you doing the trial progesterone thing??? i stayed on mine for a while so i could help keep preterm labor away. how far along were you with rian when he was born?

oh gosh melissa im so sorry for asking you. if id hav known it was that serious i would hav kept my mouth shut. well im glad that u hav gotten healed of it now. :hugs: brestfeeding will be ur protection now for baby no.7 for a while ;) hehe xxx

katie ur back, im glad your ok and now we dont know wat ur having ?? oh no i hope u didnt buy loads of pink things??
that happened me with my twins, my hospital told me boy and girl..belfast 2 different midwifes told me 2 girls. xxx
a healthy bay is all that matters at the end of the day.

claire hun how u doing? i forgot u had preeclampsia with rian, wat gestation was he born? xxx

thank you for all your support ladies :flower: xx

lol thats ok sinead. i used to be a mess about it. if i spoke about it to DH i would just cry and cry and get really depressed. it took a lot of praying and support from DH, but it rarely effects me now.

i really wouldnt mind if breastfeeding made me infertile for a minute. i would like to lose some of the baby weight i have put on with the last 3 babies. of course, if the Lord wants us to have another soon, that would be glorious!

How are you sinead and how are your cycles now xxxx
I had him at 36 weeks but they said his weight was very low saying he was only born 4 weeks early.

Sinead I am so sorry. :hugs: I hope that you get your forever baby as well. My thoughts and prayers go out to you :hugs:

Katie, I'm glad that you and baby are doing fine. Hope all is well now.

Claire not much longer til you get to hold your baby girl!

Melissa how are you and baby doing?

shey- we are good. oh my hun, you're pregnant!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Omg shey congrats Hun where's the pics , I bet you are so happy xxxx

I'm very excited! Posted my test pics in the test forum!

shey congratulations..

well i got a very light bleed on 21st march which lasted for 8days, was soooo light i only used pantyliners and barely even needed them. was a rather strange period i must say. that was my fist one since the birth.
had an appointment with the doc on wed and she done a preg test and a full blood count. well the preg test came back neg and i still hav to continue my iron tablets for another month. part of me is hoping that the test was wrong or too early but we hav been bd since12days after the birth so if i was preg it would hav showed by now. xxx

sinead i hope your af hasnt started and you are pregnant xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->