• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking for ttc buddy?

claire hun did your water break with your angel?? and did you begin preterm labour?? xx

hi sinead, yeah my waters broke but i had no labour pains or nothing but i had to have a medical management if thats what it is called.
have they said why your waters broke or was it because you was having twins xxxxxx

they dont hav a reason for my waters breaking. but as noah was early i was at a high risk of preterm labour but then with twins i was at an even higher risk of preterm labour.

so are they keeping a close eye on you this time? my midwife told me the next time im preg that the consultant will be following me very closely so wondering are they with you?

i hope next time im preg that they will see me more and they wont fob me off thinking it was a 1 off. xxx :hugs:

Yeah sinead they are keeping a close eye on me so far I've had 6 scans and I will be having them every 2 weeks now because I have found out today I will get preclampsia again

good im glad they are watching you closely... oh no hunnie pie? how do they know that? i didnt know u could tell before it starts? wat does that mean petal? xxx

sinead i had to have a scan to make sure the blood flow is good in the placenta.
they checked the main artery, in a normal pregnancy it is striaght but mine is wiggle so its harder for the blood to go round.
At the moment her weight is on target but the min it goes down they will do other tests, plus ive got to have scans every 2 weeks

oh right well im hoping and praying that her weight keeps up and everything goes ok hun xx

fri13th i had a very heavy period so now its back to trying again this month. since june 2009 ive done nothing but be pregnant and try to get pregnant. xx xx

hope all you ladies,babies and bumps are doing good :) xx xx

What are your plans sinead are you using opks or are you just going with the flow xxxxx

i have never used opks but i probly shoud as i hadnt a clue last month wen i ov plus my af came a week early..was a 23day cycle instead of 28-32. i guess its just my body getting back to normal. im probly just goin to go with the flow and hav as much bd as possible. i really want it to happen this month as my due date would not be to long after christmas. and i just think it would be perfect. x

If I was you I would start using opks then at least you know where you are.
My cycles changed after my loss they where always 28 days but then then went from 28/34 which done my head in so I never knew when af would come . Plus you will know when af is due as well.
I really hope you get pregnant this cycle so everything crossed xxxxxxx

I usually start doing them about 10days in to my cycle then at least I wouldn't miss anything. Have a look on eBay for them thats where I got mine from

i agree with claire. it really depends on your cycle. mine were always 28 days but after i had jaxon i had a surgery on my cervix and it made my hormones all out of whack. my cycles werent predictable at all, but they were shorter. i used to start testing around cd 10.

i soooooo hope you get the egg this month. your hormones should still be really high right now too, so shouldnt be too hard to get preggo!!! :happydance:

so today i am cd8. ordered them off amazon yesterday so hope they should be here tomorrow or tue at the latest and il start testing straight away. do u do them in the morning like preg tests and wen it is pos start bd straight away and keep testing and bd untill they go neg ??? xx im so clueless.

thanks ladies i hope it is easy. xxx

sinead- i used them twice a day. one in the morning around 10 and one in the afternoon around 2. mine would stay pos for a couple days, but some women stay pos only for a few hours. i would usually get my best readings around 2, but im sure everyones different. how long after you get a pos til you ov will depend on the brand. some say 12-24 hrs and some say up to 48 hrs. i used to dtd for at least 3 days after to be safe. hope that helps!

i alwasy done mine around 10 in the morning but i only done one a day, but if i was you i would do 2 just to get used to them.

ok so they arrived today..i done 1 around 1-2pm them another at 6.30pm they both wer very faint. ?? i assume im not ov yet?? mine say the test line has to be as dark as the control line or darker to be pos and although a test line will always show up if it is fainter than the control it is neg.. does that make sence to yous?? hope ive explanied it well.

my test lines wer much fainter than the control line so il do another in the morning (but not fmu) and afternoon to see how they are.
i kinda feel like im ov cuz my boobs are sore and im having cm xx

thanks ladies :)

that sounds right to me sinead. maybe you are just getting ready to ov??? mine would be stark white then slowly start getting darker over a few days then stay pos for a couple days. after that they would go stark white again. some women it just stays white til its pos though and some women always have a light line til its pos. everyones just different. if you dont get preggo this month i would use it to figure out what to expect for future months. i would say keep testing though, i dont think its pos yet.

ok so they arrived today..i done 1 around 1-2pm them another at 6.30pm they both wer very faint. ?? i assume im not ov yet?? mine say the test line has to be as dark as the control line or darker to be pos and although a test line will always show up if it is fainter than the control it is neg.. does that make sence to yous?? hope ive explanied it well.

my test lines wer much fainter than the control line so il do another in the morning (but not fmu) and afternoon to see how they are.
i kinda feel like im ov cuz my boobs are sore and im having cm xx

thanks ladies :)

Hi my Ob/Gyn told me to try on cd 11 and even if the line is faint try that day and every other day after that up to day 16
He also said that my DH should wear only boxers and to not take hot showers the cooler the better. Give that a try.
Baby dust to all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->