looking for ttc buddy?

ok ladies so ive been doing 2 opks a day now but i still cant seem to get a line as dark as the control line, im having clear stretchy cm. the lines are pink and visable but just not as dark ??? im on cd13.

all i can think of is maybe im just goin to ov late this cycle as wen the twins wer concieved i couldnt get a proper pos test until 7weeks and then at my scan they put me back 3 weeks.. so maybe im a late ovulater :shrug: xxx

although my cycles are always 28-32days so not long or irregular

hope everybody is keeping well.. claire how is ur bump?? any pics? xxx

melissa hows little elijah doing?? hows all his brothers and sister taking to him?? xxx

katie hun how ur bump doing? xxx

sinead- maybe you are ov late?? i usually ov around cd12-14 but once it was cd15 for me. you might also have some dodgy tests. i dont use answer brand tests cuz i got pos all month on them once.

baby is doing good, getting big! we have thrush right now BOO. his siblings adore him :cloud9: they are always cuddling him and goo goo over him

i hope this is the cycle for you sinead :hugs:

me and bump are ok after our horrible experience, it was a scary moment for sure!
ill copy and paste it from my journal because its too long to type out twice lol,

also we had a detailed scan and my suspicions were right we are indeed having a little boy!
he will be baby jamie when he is born :)

thanks ladies.. im so tired only back from hospital now, i was kept over night was a very stressful experience overall...
basically when u first egt there after about 30 mins a midwife will see u then they figure out how urgent u need to be seen etc, well i was seen there was a long que of women 3 of which u could see were in labour lol
when midwife saw me she said basically my bp wasnt high really and looked fine but they will still take a look at me before i go..
3 hours later my heart is raching i can feel it pounding out of my chest, they hook me up to a trace... well they couldnt find a strong heartbeat and all panic broke loose... the midwife called all the other midwifes and before i knew it i had 2 docs and 3 midwifes all looking for baby's hb (100 at this point and dipping lower), taking bloods and giving me steroids .. before i knew it they were calling the surgeons omg what panic i wanted to cry my poor baby
after about an hour of utter terror they sound a strong hb, but my bp was sky high by then (prob the stress of that)
of course then i had to be kept in, today my god was one problem after another first it was baby's hb low again, fixed that, then my bp still high, fixed that, then my pulse went sky high but still left me home on strict bed rest and to be with someone all the time in case i faint because they reckon i need sleep soemthing i cant get there lol, im back in just 6 days for a trace and bp check..

so and a bit of news i was right! i knew i saw baby boy parts... we 100% are having a boy if was had a girl id feel so sorry for her because its most def a boy as we got a detailed scan and she showed me his boy parts

Sinead have you got a pic of the tests, I sometimes got possitives as late as cd20

wow katie!!! im glad you and baby jamie are ok :hugs:

so funny to know they got his gender wrong too :haha:

i hav no pics of them claire :dohh: i should hav kept them and lined them all up.. well im going to tells yous something i think im losing the plot.....i done a preg test this morning and could hav swore i saw a line :dohh: but i think maybe im imagining it....like im only cd15 and my last af was really heavy so couldnt hav been imp bleeding. i think i hav line eye:shrug:

will keep doing the opks and keep them for pics too xxx

katie never mension any of this on fb.... thank you :flower: a wee boy :hugs: so gld all is ok with u and baba xxxx

melissa aww thats horrible im sure :( its good all his big bros and sis are all enjoying him :)

girlz im so confused... today i got a dark bfp :shrug: wat is going on..... 10weeks ago today i gave birth to the twins then 21st march was a super light period then 13th april was a really heavy bleed and today a bfp..... wat dates do i go by?????? and am i even pregnant??? help!!!! xxxx

:hugs: to you all

post a pic up hun of your test :hugs: i hope this is a positive for u hunny but im confused about your dates too sorry unless u ovulated super early after your period on the 13th..

Sinead you don't come on here and say you got a bfp with out a pic lol
I wannnntttttt to seeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh claire i jut went upstaires to get my test for a photo but i already threw it in the bin.. :dohh: sorri hun... well ive been doing preg tests since and havent got a pos again maybe a verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy faint line if anything at all. but i dont on opk there this eve and it is def pos so i guess my bfp was a faulty test or contamineted pot so im going to bd like crazy the next few days and hope for the best xxx

sinead- you will get a pos on an opk if you are preggo. i would try an hpt again if i were you! :winkwink:

would i ?? wen should i do an opk with fmu or during the day as instructed ??? ive run out of preg tests and amazon will prob take 3-5days to deliver :( today is cd25 and all weekend ive been getting super faint lines bfp or evap i do not know, i should hav taken pics but i cant do it on my fone and its really awkard to do it with the camera and upload them without oh seeing xxx

hey ladies so got a bfp this cycle.. im currently 5weeks and 2days. i got a really strong pos on cd 28 on a frer. ive saw my doc who had refered me on to the midwife who will get in contact about wen im about 8weeks/9weeks. same midwife ive had for all my pregnancies so ive gotten to really know her. she is a lovely woman. im just hoping and praying that all goes ok and i hav a healthy baby term or as near as. xxx

how is everyone keeping? xx
bumps and babies?? xx

im soooooooooooooo excited for you sinead!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: whats the due date?

my LO's are all doing good. getting bigger!:flower:

Sinead that's fantastic news, it's going to be hard but at least they are keeping an eye on you and don't forget we are always here xxxxxx

thank you ladies.. my due date according to lmp is 18th jan, 1 day b4 noahs bday. hehe.

i hope my consultant doesnt fob me off with everything will be ok this preg cuz twin preg is high risk.

claire not long now hun xx

melissa glad all babies r doing great. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"