looking for ttc buddy?

wooohoo sinead congrats! this is gonna be your rainbow baby :cloud9:

:happydance:katie only 3 weeks to go!!!!!!! how are you feeling? do you have everything ready? do you feel like your ready?

sinead i hope they take good care of you! with noah being early and the twins also they need to keep a good eye on you and baby. thats so cool they might be born very close. you will have a busy january lol:flower:

katie you must be so excited... any day now really if your boy is as eager as noah was coming at 36+6 xxx

melissa i sure will be busy.. i just hope all goes ok.. i cant stop being negative but i got past my 2 mc stages so i feel they are milestones for me. next milestone is one day and week at a time.
im guessing my body is programed to not hav full term pregnancies but as long as i get as close to term as possible with a healthy baby thats all that matters... i know babies who came at 34/35 weeks and barley needed neonatal so even that sounds good. my sister was a 32weeker and was in for 2weeks and done brilliently.. im guessing getting to 30+weeks is fantastic and a lot less critical then 24+ weeks. xxx

how are you feeling sinead??? ms kicking in yet?

and what about our other two preggos? katie and claire- how you ladies doing? gonna be holding babies soon! :cloud9:

we must have been posting at the same time! try to be positive hun, baby needs a happy mommy. when you are upset it sends cortisol through your body and it can be damaging to your whole body. you need to be as healthy as possible!:hugs:

lol yea we must hav melissa.. im trying my best. im telling myself that god will be good to me this time and i WILL bring our healthy baby home. no i dont really hav any symtoms except feeling soooooo tiered. should i at 5+weeks be having any?? xx

every pregnancy is different so i was just wondering. God is so good all the time! just keep praying. He hears you! one day you will be reunited with your LOs they are with Jesus. life is really short and you will see them again hun:hugs:

:happydance:katie only 3 weeks to go!!!!!!! how are you feeling? do you have everything ready? do you feel like your ready?

heya thanks i can believe ive only 3 weeks til my due date!!

i realise i havent updated that much in here been a long long pregnancy lol plenty of compliacations but i can see the end of the tunnel now :haha:

baby jamie will possibly be here soon because ive been getting contractions on off because he is very long and since im short my uterus is finding it hard to cope and thinking im at term :D

could be any day now :thumbup:

katie- cant wait to see some pics of this LO!!!!! hope its not much longer now:flower:

sinead im praying for you!

Katie how's everything going xxxxxxxxx
Sorry I havent been on, I had a scan Friday and her growth as dropped to the bottom line I'm just hoping its because they couldn't get good meaursments because of the way she was lying again. They said she is weighing 3lb 1oz which is not a lot since the last scan:(
I've got to have another scan on Friday to check the blood flow in the placenta to make sure it's working

claire they shouldnt be worrying u that is a good weight for that gestation! sure jamie was only bloody 4lbs 3oz at 35 weeks so that sounds about right ish they just expect everyone to have a whooping 8lb baby but its not nice for them to worry you im sure she is great and growing as she should big :hugs:

Katie thanks for that, it might just mean I don't have big babies.
Also one of my other measurements is below average and I've looked on the Internet and they say that's a sign the placenta isn't working great

claire wen i was in the royal a lady came in a few days after me and she had that problem wer the the placenta wasnt functioning properly, each day she had to hav a scan to see if the blood flow was 'absent' or 'present' after 2 weeks of being in the hospital they decided to deliver her wee girl at about 32/33 weeks and although i was gone by then her and her baby girl wer just fine as i read it in her card wen i went to visit the mat ward a few weeks ago. so dont you be worrying urself hun. she will be ok. xxx

katie not long hun...i bet your so excited and now ur full term :) xx

melissa how is all your babies -big and small? lol hows the ntnp going for you? xx

well i will be 7weeks this friday :) feeling a bit sick these days.. only wen i see or eat food but i still be hungry and want to eat it lol

im just so happy to see your preg again sinead!!

hope all is ok claire 3lbs is a good weight if had to be delievered any time soon :hugs:

melissa bet your little boy is not so little anymore :)

sinead- its going great! i know a lot of the girls in the ntnp section on here are actually trying to get pregnant but not us. we are truly not trying or preventing. we really are just not worried either way. im not sure if i would know if i do get pregnant anytime soon lol! i still havent started having cycles again though so im assuming im not ovulating either. i havent had a period for almost a year! gotta say im enjoying that!

katie- he is about 12 lbs now. he is very little, but i guess bf babies tend to be smaller. kids are all getting bigger and im so in love with all of them :cloud9:

mason seems to be going through his 3 month growth spurt. he was eating all the time trying to get my supply up so i now have blisters on both sides, OUCH!

and we have a wedding to go to this friday then another one the next thursday thats jasons brother. we are driving the family for 12-13 hours to get there!!!! :shock:

Sinead I'm so happy everythIng is going so well, when is your first scan xxx

i dunno havent recieved my letter from the hospital yet and im assuming the midwife will be ringing me in the next week or 2 to arrange my first appointment then she will know more of the scan details with the consultant. we are getting a new hospital which is opening on the 21st june so thats quite exciting i guess known that il be in there plus i think they hav the 3d scanner which should be amazing. hopwfully not too dear either. xx

whoa melissa that is such a long drive i imagion ul hav to stop loads to feed little mason. hope yous hav a great time though xx

claire how did ur scan go? xx

katie i cant believe ur almost there its just crazy i cant wait to see little jamie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->