looking for ttc buddy?

Thanks for asking about the scan sinead xxxxx
It didn't go great, they are really concerned about my placenta because of the notching, they can't understand why it is like it when my bp and urine are fine.
I've got another scan on my placenta on Wednesday and another growth scan on Friday and then that's when they decide what's going to happen.
My dr said the way things are going there might be a big drop on the chart and if that is the case I will have to have her at 34 weeks so next week I would have to go in for steriod injections. The minute I came out the room I just burst into tears I've done everything right and things still happen.
I've looked at my old health visitor notes from when I had rian and I had him at 35 weeks but he stopped growing at 34.
I just hope she as put some more weight on xxx

How's everybody else getting on xxxx

ohh claire my hunni pie im so sorry that things arnt going according to plan.. but just keep in mind that u are in the 30's weeks and everyday is a bonus.. so ur scan is today on the placenta?? please let me know how that went..

also claire sorry to keep refarring to my stay in the royal but another girl was in there and she had her little boy at 28weeks due to her placenta stopping working at 26weeks.. it happened 8years ago with her other boy and she was told that it will happen in all her future pregnancies too. both her boys wer fine petal. xx i know that the nicu is so daunting and scary but at 34 weeks hopefully she wont need to much of it and she will be out in no time.. i know hunni its just not fair we do everythng right and we get the hardship and troublesome pregnancies wer some people get preg on a 1 night stand or dont look after themselves during pregnancy and they get a perfect worry free preg. life can be cruel but just stay pos petal and she WILL be ok. xxx

those steriod injections......................they sting :( :hehe: xxxx

hows everyone?? xxx

well i had an early scan on friday in the epc and 1 little baby with a lovely little heartbeat measuring exactly to dates :D xxx

ohh and also my sister was born at 32 weeks, stayed in the neonatal for 2weeks and is now 10 next week. xxx

Sinead thanks for rubbing in that the injections hurt lol
I had the scan yesterday and the blood flow is ok so we shall see what happens tomorrow, it's getting scary now that it's getting closer .

And where is your scan pic missy ;) I bet you are so happy xxx

it sure is hun, hav u all got for her yet? xx so how was rian wen he was born??

lol just thought id throw that in there hope i didnt scare u :p its over in seconds though. ul just get 2 of them... i had to hav 4.

well im glad yesterdays scan went ok nw rol on tomorrow to we see her growth.

i havent got a scanner...its so annoying.. il try get it up asap il take a photo of it with my camera and transfer them.. maybe il do that tonight wen noah goes to bed. xxx

aww im soooo happy but im really nervous too. xx

can i also add the injections hurt :haha: i think mostly because they go in your bum cheek ouchie but worth it,

im sure all will go fine claire 34 weeks is so close to term she will be fine, xx

sinead glad all went well at your scan! did they give u a due date?

Look at you pair just rub it in lol
I have had 2 steroid injections before for my arthritis and they where in my bum so ha I've had it before :) do you think they will be similar ?
Sinead if the say Ive got to have her early I will have to get some tiny baby things and I think I'm done then, if not Keith will have to get it.
When is your dd and what care have they said they will do this time. How are you coping otherwise xxxxxxx
Katie haven't you bloody had him yet ;)

lol yea claire id say they will be the same pain.. so how did friday go?

im so happy to be preg it does not replace the fact that i lost my twins and i still cry everyday and think of them every hour but it gives us something to look forward too and focus on.

i know slap my hand i still havent got my photos up.. im so bad at this.

i havent had any contact with my midwife yet...which i was expecting by now so i dont know how she and my consultant will care for me this time. but im still seeing my gp every 4 weeks as she wants to keep a tight eye on me..not only pregnancy but as in myself too.
its good u hav everything sorted..is rian excited? xx

katie how u? any movement? xx

melissa i know ur busy with all that traveling and weddings xx

hi ladies! it was a good vacation and kids had a lot of fun.

yuck on the injections claire!!!:hugs:

Katie congrats on your little man how does it feel to be a mommy xxxx

katie!!!!!!! congrats on your little guy!!!!! he is absolutely adorable :cloud9:

hows everybody doing xxxxxx
sinead i would love to know how you are getting on xxxxxx

im just lovely hun! how are you??? you are so close, im so happy for you :hugs:

katie- how is mommy life hun?

sinead- how are you doing?

I'm just so tired, but there is no chance of sitting down when you have got hundreds of things to do.
How are you and the kids doing xxxxx

we are good. same ol stuff going on. laundry, dishes, etc. i need to start buying the older 3 their school books one at a time so i dont have to get them all at once in august.

i bet your tired!!!! the end is so hard, my very least fave part of pregnancy lol. i cant wait to see some pics of that sweet girl!!!! :cloud9:

hey ladies im so sorry i havent been on.havent seem to found a min to get on.. well il be 12weeks this thur/fri. had my last scan at the epc on friday past and baby was bouncing around happily like mad and heard the hearbeat which was beautiful.. just waiting on my consultant scan and app now in the post

katie congrats on little jamie i hope he is doing well and ur keeping good too.i bet u both are just overwalmed having him with u now. xxx

melissa i just looked at ur ticker... i cnt believe little mason is is near 4months already...wer is time going. hope all ur kids are doing great hun and urself and oh. xxx

claire how u hun? baby still in there cooking? any sign of anything or inducing or anything? is she growing well? xxx i bet u both are so excited hun and rian too. xxx

sinead- im so happy for you hun!!! 1st tri will be over before you know it. :hugs: we are doing good. kids are all getting big. life is so much fun right now. i went to my best friends dd wedding and realized my girls could be there in not that many years really. its so crazy!!!

how is everyone doing? claire and bump and melissa and babies and big kiddies too??

katie how is little jamie doing? xx

i got a letter from the consultant to go bac to the nicu to talk to him about alanna and corey and any questions or anything we might like to ask.. i dont know wat to do and its next wed.. im afraid i will get there and break down.. but i know that if i dont go i will regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"