looking for ttc buddy?

hey sinead i hope your ok i hope your meeting goes ok :hugs:

how are you mel and claire i hope your both well thanks for your congrats sorry ive not been on much and when i have been on i couldnt repeat what happened.. i still cry about jamies birth.. ill post a link to my birth story cuz.. i cant repeat it again.. it still hurts but i try to concentrate on the fact he is ok on the mend now a healthy happy little baby..

im just feeling the healing, i even miss being pregnant today lol so i think thats a good sign considering after i had jamie i swore id never have any more

on slightly happier note i get married in 18 days.. eeek let the count down begin :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...7-my-lovely-jamie-finally-here-neo-natal.html

here u go ladies x

oh my katie!!!! how scary that must have been :hugs:

how is lil jamie doing now?? and how are you momma??

congrats on the wedding hun, cant wait to see pics!!! :cloud9:

sinead i would go hun, it will help you put your mind at rest. have you thought of any questions that you would like to ask xxxx

mellissa how are you getting on,are your kids enjoying there hols xxxx

katie where are the pics of him i want to see more lol
have you got everything ready for your wedding i bet you are excited xxx

im doing good i had my last growth scan on monday and i think i have a chuncky monkey inside me she now weighs 6lb 8oz how that happened i dont know lol

yay claire!!!! sounds like a healthy girl. youre so close now, i cant wait to see her :cloud9:

Thanks Melissa I can't wait either, I keep thinking what if they have got it wrong and she is a boy lol stupid I know.

thats not stupid hun, it happens! probably very rare though. im sure she is a girl :flower:

i am just getting over mastitis, a breast infetion. i hope i never go through this again. i feel horrible :nope:

i hope you are feeling better now mellissa, i bet that was sore

Awh melissa thats sooo sore hope u get over it soon xxx
Clair that happened me.. the hospital wer i had the twins told me 2girls and i had 1 of each so yip it happens xxxx
Katie i bet ur so excited about ur wedding i cnt wait to see pics xxxx

it happened to me too claire as u know, they said i was having a girl then told a boy.. it def happens but im sure ur having a girl u have had alot of scans xx

how is everyone?

Hopefully after 5 people saying girl they better be right lol

Hey ladies sorry been M.I.A.! I've been busy working. I now work at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure. I love my job! How are you lovely ladies doing? how are the babies? My lil man is 4 yrs old now.

shay fantastic news on your job i bet its so much fun.

awh shey that sounds fun.. xx

claire no dnt be worrying im sure u hav a wee girl in there 5 people couldnt hav got it wrong surely :wacko:

so ladies i went to my appointment with alanna and coreys neonatoligist and it was so hard i cryed the wole appointment but i found out wee bits we hadnt realised at the time and it was a chance to talk about them and im so glad i went.. he is a lovely man also which helps and very understanding.

so was with the consultant today - am now 14+3 weeks and he strongly recomended i hav a cervical cerclage... (stitch the cervix closed) although i dont exactly hav an incontentint cervix he recommends it for trying to prevent premature delivery.
i told him i would go home and research it more and talk to my midwife and then phone him and let him know.. ive done lots of research on it and read lots of good stories of course it comes with risks but doesnt everything and if it helps for me to hav a healthy term baby at the end itl be worth it.

you can still go into labour with it in in which it will just be removed quickly but it prevents the cervix from dilating highly decreasing the risk of 2nd trimester loss..

all being well they just pop it out in labour ward at 37+weeks and wait for u to deliver...
with it in the keep fortnightly checks on u and ur cervix to watch for signs of preterm labour.

hope all u ladies are good and ur babies and claire any signs yet hun?? xx

melissa i bet time is flying by in ur house and they are all getting so big before u know it xxx

katie soon be ur big day.... hope u hav a ball hun cnt wait for pics xxxxx

im away now to do more research on this stitch see if any ladies on here can tell me about it xx

At least they are looking after you. I had internal scans at 16,18 and 20 to make sure there was no change in my cervix and thankgod everything was ok.
Have said said if you will have extra scans xxxx

sinead- its good they will be keeping an eye on you! i have heard about the stitch but dont know much about it. praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby though!:hugs:

claire- any signs yet??? will they induce at a certain point?

we got our home school books last week. we are so excited to start!!! my girls already want to begin. we usually start in august but may be a bit early this year. my 5 year old starts this year too. he is really excited. :happydance:

Melissa I take my hat off to you for teaching them.
No signs my end yet I think she likes it to much in there lol

my cervix is not short at all its 7.8cms which is normal lenght but he hopes it will make a difference in preterm labour i dunno wat to expect with it... everybody that i hav read about having it has IC...i dont.
from wat i hav read they bring u back every 2-3 weeks for internal exam and scan. xx

sinead- i will pray for you to make the right decisions. :hugs: when do you have to decide?

thanks claire! i have to get a baby carrier so i can carry mason. the older 3 have a classroom and i will have to carry him around and entertain the other 2 in between teaching. i will probably look like a crazy woman lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->