looking for ttc buddy?

im ok.... ive been quite sick this weekend.. ugh!! but i dunno if its a symptom prob just abit of a tummy bug.. i think ill test 2mor instead lol im too nervous

you never know hun, you been having a lot of symptoms lately x

keeping fingers crossed for you xxx

thanks hun, im sorry your feeling upset am here :hugs: it will happen xx
and the fact is more pink cm then blood is better as it most likely could be IB x

thank you! i really value your support its not that easy to keep hubby updated on everything and its nice to chat to someone who understands x

its very faint pink not brown so maybe, boobs feel heavy today and had stomach ache.

im going to be more positive now, thanks hun :hug:

:happy:

aww :hugs: your very welcome.. i feel the same.. its nice knowing i have someone to talk to about all this xx

Thanks babyhopes means a lot, well i thinki just about made it through 8dpo! the pink cm has gone so maybe it was IB not sure how long thats supposed to last? anyway just glad i not seen af today! tomorrow is another day and im feeling so much better!
:hug:

yayyyy im so happy af stayed away :happydance: Ib can last anything between few hours- 2 days.. everyones different.. some people dont get it at all..

thanks hun, feeling a little more confident now, let me know any updates with you xxxx

hey schnoodle, made it through 8dpo so far so good! got stomach ache boobs been aching on and off and had pinkish cm so no idea whats really going! been a bit down but feeling more positive as the pinkish cm gone now, (sorry tmi) i never made 9dpo so hoping like mad af dosnt show tonight!

how ru hun?

hey everyone im new to this site, looking for a ttc buddy. ive had two miscarriages, one in october and the second jst there at the start of april both wer 6-8 weeks. hope we can chat and share experiences with each other and get bfp very soon.xx

hi naderz... im sorry for your losses.. i hope you get a bfp soon xx

me too, thank u. and you of course. i love reading all the posts. its nice to talk with people who are in similar situations, sometimes you feel so alone but talking about it helps.

i agree.. it definitly does help.. i just tested today and im sure its bfn.. i wanna cry so much.. but i cant.. my oh is here and hate crying in front of him..

i know obsessing wont help but i cant help it.. :(

oh sweetie, so sorry. well i found out that what i thought was my period was actually a misscarriage on fri so i was preg after all x

schnoodle im so sorry to hear that,i know how you feel as i had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago.xx

babyhopes10 maybe its too early for your test to come up positive, wen i got pregnant the second time i done like 6 tests and two of them wer negative even though i was pregnant i think it all depends on the brand. maybe try again in the morning.xx

naderz
welcome x

babyhopes :hugs: its so frustrating :cry:

welcome back H A

i put up my test in the gallery but most people say they see nothing.. i can see a line but think its a evap.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->