looking for ttc buddy?

how dyknow its an evap , am guna go av look now :thumbup:

hi babyhopes, hope your okay keep testing! dont give up hun it could be too early, keeping fingers crossed fro you x x x

schnoodle so sorry to hear your news, big :hug: hope your okay x

well im on day 9dpo today made it! never made it this far before but feel like the witch is going to appear, stomach cramps ouch!

Have a really sore throat today too :(

hope your all ok xxxx

hi ladies tested again today.. bfn :( so im just gonna assume im not pregnant.. i hope the witch shows soon and doesnt mess me around

oh babyhopes im sorry! big :hug: how many days past are you?

well i thought i was 15-17 dpo today.. but im not so sure as yday i got loads of ewcm :cry: i dont know what to think and my oh is so stressed with exams i doubt he will want to bd this month.. so thats another month out :(

im so glad af hasnt shown up for you H a :hugs: xx

i think you should talk to him though, exam stress or not you cant cope with this stress on your own hun (well you always have us of course!) he needs to know how you are feeling x

im still not convinced with me at all! had really bad cramps today and pinkish cm not a lot at all but its still there, made it to day 9 though,

im here for you hun, keep testing it may still show up x

thanks hun means alot, i hope its just a beany getting comfy hun :hugs:

im not gonna test untill af hasnt shown for awhile lol maybe in a week or something :)

yep that be a good idea, keep positive and im here if you need me x :hugs:

had some good news this morning.. my hamster had babies this morning :) there so tiny and cute..

aaarh that so cute! x :) how small are they?

they are tiny.. it looks like she had 10 babies :wacko:

wow 10 babies! thats amazing it will keep you occupied for a few hours then x

i know.. im gonna have to put an ad up for free hamsters to good home :)

cuz ive already got two hamsters... and thats enough lol.. i cant believe she was preg b4 i bought her..

well today i been going to the loo about 20 times today and thats not joke! god i feel i can pee for england! he he

how are we all today?

im ok.. no af which is good i guess :D might have to keep up the bd just incase :blush:

im so glad af stayed away for you how u feeling

no af is a good thing! you still got any other symptoms?

no af for today so quite happy just cant stop going to the loo!

im ok.. i know i sound stupid but i was so upset with everything last night i couldnt stop crying... tho it was mostly oh's fault... so im really tired today..

Schnoodle i hope your ok :hugs:

hi schnoodle hope your ok! made it to 9dpo every day seems so long wondering if i will make it through the day without the witch appearing, so far so good.
been to the loo about 20 times today and got stomach cramps!

how ru doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->