looking for ttc buddy?

I think you should maybe get a different HPT, if you're CD40+ and been getting pos OPKs for that many days.. maybe the cheapie hasn't picked up your HCG levels.

Its been a few days then since... maybe try on another brand or see your GP, ask them to take a blood test to check your HCG levels. How long normally are your cycles?

they seem to always be irregular.. last cycle was 60 days

60 days is great but not when your ttc... you must be really confused. It possibly could be that your ovulating late, which is always a positive thing because your still in with a chance this month. Loads of BDing me thinks. Just keep an eye on the OPKs for next couple days cause I thought they'd only be pos for a few days. If they are still the same try another HPT.

Also have you thought of taking anything to make you cycles shorter?

my friend is a herbelist and she told me even if you take something to shorten your cycles i'll just be having it for awhile cuz it would proib go back to 60 days and could make my cycles even more confusing..

i keep thinking im definitly preg :wacko: ive never had bbs this sore b4.. there so achy nearly to the point of tears, waves of sickness etc we have been bd every other day. but we had a fight tuesday so missed out 2days of bd.. but we made up..

i havent taken a opk yet today.. i might use one and see if its positive..

i got it but i dont know how to save it :-/ or wer to save it so that i always have it.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1273122000;4;28

i hav my fingers and toes crossed for you babyhopes hope u get that bfp soon :winkwink: wen u testing nxt? xx

im ok.. im actually feeling really crap today.. cuz im feeling very sicky.. and got af like cramps still..
ive decided since i dunno when ive ovulated then im not testing till the end of the month.. if af still hasnt shown then i will test.. cuz im just wasting tests

how is everyone today? xx

bless you hun. im having mild pains in my breasts and stomach but think im just imagining it tbh

hi guys hope your all okay!

just thought i would let you know that i think it is unfair of me to keep coming in here now i will keep checking on you guys over the next few weeks, i hope you all get your bfp's this month I am sure you will!! the site is making me nervous about the whole thing now as i keep reading people posts which isn't good for me i get paranoid that some things wrong stupid hey!

take it easy and relax xx

:hug:

hey hun you can comment in here as much as you want.. tbh i dont want you to stop commenting :cry: you've been so great support wise.. id miss you too much.. hope i dont sound like a freak by saying that.. :hugs:

how are you feeling.. and hun dont take notice of the scary threads.. cuz everything is gonna be just fine :hugs:

nooooo, hunny come back!!!!! your certainly not upsetting me or anything hun! youv helped me loads hun xxxx

hey guys okay i just didnt think it was fair on you guys for me to be on about me thats all, thought it was insensitive thank you this site has been wonderful and i will keep popping on here to chat to you guys as i appreciated your advice and support!

im okay at the moment bloated and feeling frumpy, silly as im in early days but just the way i feel. told parents this week couldnt keep it in

hope your all okay xx

aww what did they say hun?how did you tell them? what were your symptoms hunny x

yayyy glad you came back in here to chat with us :happydance:

today im feeling so sick have been all week.. just generally feeling crap, cramps still, weird yellow cm :wacko: , dizzy at times very emotional..

ive decided if i am pregnant this cycle im not telling oh till after his exams cuz it would be too stressful i think.. or do you think i should just tell him?

hey hunny, im convinced you are you have same symptoms i had/have so keep fingers crossed for you. maybe wait till you get a positive test and see how you feel about it then you may not be able to keep it in i certainly couldn't i just cried still do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->