looking for ttc buddy?

also i need to pee like every 30 mins.. and its always like ive been bursting for hours lol
hun if im pregnant i think id be due jan 10th lol so we'd only be 2 days apart

he he thats great! really hope you are hun keep me updated x :)

im testing 2mro..........babyhopes when u testing ?xx

im not sure.. i was kinda thinking id wait it out abit.. but today ive spent all day being dizzy and sicky.. maybe i should test sometime next week

awww, sorry huny maybe test again at 14dpo, are you having symptoms? babyhopes10 how are you today hunny?

x

im feeling ok.. abit crappy tbh so sicky :(
my sysmptoms today are
feeling very sick this morning when waking up.. i had to lie there a few mins incase i would be sick,
different smells make me feel sicky now like cooking meat, milk, coffee
totally off my normal foods
cramps like af is gonna come for over 2 weeks now
so bloated... its so uncomfortable
restless night of sleep last night - too warm
very sore bbs to touch
and very dizzy if i dont eat

it all sounds good hunny, could you go to the gp?? or test hun you must be out of your mind hun x

i actually dont think id make it do the doc without being sick... i feel so sicky today... its horrible the more i move the more i feel sick.. :cry: maybe its just a flu

aww honey08 mayb its too early,try again in a few days are you having any symtoms?

babyhopes its sounding to me like you is preg, i fink you shud test, try first responce if you cn i fink they are gud.

im back:happydance::happydance: i hope everybody is ok? whats everybody been up to?
:happydance:congratulations h a and PLEASE dont leave us:cry:
well the witch got me on holiday:growlmad:so at the moment im on a 35day cycle, which im not to happy with.

yayyyyyy welcome back!!! :hugs:

did you have a good time?

it was great and the weather was bloody hot. its a shame this country isnt like it. how are you doin and where are you in your cycle now
oh and what is that you have got in your hand, it is soooooooo cute

how are you schnoodle? are you feeling possitive this month.

it was great and the weather was bloody hot. its a shame this country isnt like it. how are you doin and where are you in your cycle now
oh and what is that you have got in your hand, it is soooooooo cute

lol its one of the baby hamsters :happydance:

i think im nearly on cd 50 :shock: no af yet.. getting symptoms but too scared to test :blush:

im so sorry af got you :hugs::hugs: next cycle is def for you!! you will have a valentines baby :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

so your hamster was pregnant, it takes the piss when animals have babys before us:dohh: my rabbit had 2 lots:dohh:
havent you done a test yet:shrug:
if iam ovulating later now i will have to :sex::sex:until my af comes this time. i think i missed it last month:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->