looking for ttc buddy?

its what we did last time.. my cycles seem to always be 60 days now and we stopped after awhile so we missed it.. so this time i made sure we did it every other day :rofl:

im sure you will catch the eggy this time :happydance:

i tested on tuesday with a cheapie but bfn.. but i think i ov'd later than i thought so i dunno.. im still getting positive opks.. its over a week of opks :wacko:

i was wondering where all the pages had gone then:dohh:

lol :D

cla if you dont mind me asking was it expensive over in turkey just me and oh were thinking of going aboard some where

no i dont mind you asking we paid £800 for the holiday and that was with a free child place. and we took £1300 with us and spent the lot. but we like to enjoy ourselfs so we had lots of :wine::beer::icecream::drunk::pizza: lol. so i think that isnt that bad for the 3 of us
it was our first time there and we loved it, we are thinking of going back in september.

have you seen that thred on ttc for free preg tests:happydance:

how long was that for?

we would only be going for a long weekend prob thurs till monday and we dont wanna spend alot of flights or hotel but dont mind what we spend over there

we went for 2 weeks. i bet you could get cheep flights and get the hotel your self on line.
oh thats a piss take about the tests:growlmad:

thanks i hope so.. my oh deserves a holiday lol hes so stressed with exams this past month.. ill be surprised if out of the whole time ttc we have concieved the month when were so busy and finding it hard to get time to bd :rofl:

yeah i wish they would give me some.. but then again it would prob say preg test on the packaging and my house mates would read it :shock:
they dunno where ttc..

but next week im gonna start packing as we got accepted into a new house :happydance:.. also i couldnt help it and told my best friend i could be preg but just too chicken to test.. she got all excited :D shes gonna be living with me and oh next year so shes excited about having a baby in the house... just she wait till its up all night crying :rofl:

ohhh! i found you girls! hehe how are we doing, im not at all pos about this cycle i was until 2dfpo and now iom not at all!!!! glad you had a good hol hunny x

oh thats great you have found a house. at least you have got a live in babysitter,have you told your friend that:thumbup:
where was you thinking about going

i was wondering if you was going to find us over here:dohh:
have you seen the thred on ttc for the free preg tests. i love freebies:happydance::happydance:

yeah i told her she could be my baby sitter she nearly screamed with excitment lol

she will prob be the god mother too but not told her that yet hehe

schnoodle im glad you found us, did you know that if you press cp in the left hand corner it has a list of all the threads you've commented on so you wont lose the ones you normally chat in :D

so babyhopes when are you going to test again:winkwink:

i dunno.. tbh money is tight atm.. davids starting a new job and ive got an interview for a new job 2mor.. and were totally budgeting right now.. so i will have to wait till we have a few spare pennies.. im hoping 2mor goes well i start the new job asap

ooh good luck for the interview hunny.

i found you eventually lol!

hi guys how are we all? cla did you have a nice time?

thanks :D im so nervous.. my oh starts a new job soon which will be great money wise but they've told him he only gets paid at the end of the month so 6 weeks away..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->