looking for ttc buddy?

im okay very tired slept all day yesterday and been at work all day and now off to group! eek i need to rest.... feel like a baloon today too x

ive been so tired too.. i keep getting constant headaches and feel so sicky :sick:

im okay very tired slept all day yesterday and been at work all day and now off to group! eek i need to rest.... feel like a baloon today too x

the days seem to be going by so quickly.. nearly 6 weeks now!! wow :hugs:

tell me about it! i feel time i sometimes going quick but sometimes slow too! waiting till im 8 weeks and been to midwife before telling rest of my family and friends only a few know as i dont want to tempt fait but i juts want to tell everyone!

hope you are okay it seems your symptoms are still good hunny x

im still very nervous though at the moment each day is a blessing that i make it through x

awww bless hun.. i know everything will go great! :)

i would be 5 weeks today i think.. i think i ov'd later than i thought... i feel so light headed all the time and headaches is that normal? are you getting that?

hey hun, sorry had to go and do my class totally worn out now!
yes got a little light headed at the weekend, felt queasy but not been sick yet! hoping im one of the lucky ones as im still eating 3 meals a day and doing fine so who knows!

I gained 2lbs this week too which isnt good for my class wont be able to hide it for long me thinks!

i hope you get a bfp soon hun its sounds so promising! do you feel different? i do i feel worn out and walking differently too - strange but i do
:wacko:

yes i defintly feel different.. tired all the time.. sore head,bbs also i noticed :blush: that my hips are very sore :wacko: which is odd

i guess really the difference is that im feeling very sensitive..

well today is a different story, not been sleeping all week so far had cramp in leg in the night and had a rush to be sick, thought i was one of the lucky ones but seems not!

hope your all ok xx

morning everyboody:thumbup:
congrtats h a :happydance::happydance::happydance:im really happy for you.how are you feeling now after your bad night.what did your oh say when you got a possitive test

good luck babyhopes for today:thumbup:you will be fine
how are you doing schnoodle

thanks hun :hugs: awwwww h a at least you have the comfort of knowing everything is ok :) i heard most symptoms kick in at 6 weeks :hugs:

i feel so nervous today... eeeeeeeek i was actually sick a few times too but i think out of nerves lol..

how is everyone today

when is your interview, i hope it goes well for you.
im ok today i just wish it was a bit warmer:wacko: and i keep thinking it is going to be a long month now that my cycle is 35days:growlmad::growlmad:
i should have gone to the hospital tomorrow to get all my results back but they cancelled it when i was on holiday so i have got to go next wednesday and to tell you the truth iam not looking forward to it at all. i really think i will be back to square one :nope:

hi guys thanks cla hope you had a nice holiday! feeling a little better they say to eat little and often to keep the sugar levels up to stop you feeling sick, so far so good!

hubby was shocked like i was! 2nd month and caught i never get luck like that!
told my parents just waiting till 8 weeks till i can tell work, finding it hard to avoid lifting keep saying i got a bad back! can't keep it up for long though :)

babyhopes you will be fine hun - fingers, toes crossed for you!!!!

cla my cycles were 35 days but i caught even though mine were irregular so it will happen hun! i used preseed last month only gave hubby 2 days off! he he

h a you lucky so and so:happydance:
its horrible having a 35day cycle because it just takes forever to get your af:growlmad: last cycle i think i missed it big time:dohh:but it as only been 1 month so this is our second try, that means we are going to do it every day until my af shows up. iam going to be that nackered i havent told my oh yet that he is going to be busy:winkwink:
did you stop anything or did you just go with the flow

he he blimey you will be tired! didn't do anything different apart from the opk tests i ovulated on day 22 out of my cycle but tried to dtd every other day up till i got my positive then every day, preseed was great would recommend it im convinced that helped, also did the legs in air 20mins every time he he
first month i was so stressed about it all, then 2nd month decided to just have some fun, treated hubby to make me feel better too and just enjoyed it, it worked so try not to stress about it all too much, easier said that done though hey!

hi guys thanks cla hope you had a nice holiday! feeling a little better they say to eat little and often to keep the sugar levels up to stop you feeling sick, so far so good!

hubby was shocked like i was! 2nd month and caught i never get luck like that!
told my parents just waiting till 8 weeks till i can tell work, finding it hard to avoid lifting keep saying i got a bad back! can't keep it up for long though :)

babyhopes you will be fine hun - fingers, toes crossed for you!!!!

cla my cycles were 35 days but i caught even though mine were irregular so it will happen hun! i used preseed last month only gave hubby 2 days off! he he

i constantly feel like my sugar levels are so low.. :wacko: and then when i do eat i feel like i can only eat a little.. maybe i should try that eat often but little thanks:hugs:

well im back from my interview it was at 11:45 but only down the road from me which is great :happydance:
the woman was so nice she just lovely and she said she wants me to have the job, so i start in 2 weeks i think..
im just so dizzy all the time and headaches and :cry: basically feel like crap

i bet it was so nice telling your oh :D i cant wait to see my ohs face some day :happydance: i was thinking of getting him a baby grow which says i love daddy.. im sure he would get the message

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->