looking for ttc buddy?

lol i bet katie wud love to hav them all over to her.

congrats on the new house katie its a whole new start hopefully it wnt be long till a new baby comes 2.

isnt the weeks flying by- i cnt believe im 11 weeks already.

hayley ur in2 the 2nd trimester and melissa almost 2 months already

I thought I would let you know abit about me.
Well as you know I'm Claire I'm 29 in September .
I have been with Keith since I was 16 so it's 13years october. We got engaged on my 18th and we think that is enough for us.
I have a 9year old son which I had him at 36 weeks because I had preclampcia and he weighed 4pound 8oz. And you all know about my angel baby

claire wat date in sept?? im the 16th

hopefully this month ull be getting a wee bro or sis for rian :hugs:

its good to get to know a bit bout eachother i love hearing stories. xx

hi guys hope your all okay today!
feeling so much better - i'm awake!!!! well so far so good will see later

a little about me: im 27 and married to chris we been together 9 years and been married 4 years in august!! :happydance: we live in derbyshire where they make marmite and bass coors beer!

was asked last night to be godparents to my bestest friends baby taylor she's only 8 weeks old - so pleased they asked us! :dance: just another christening of having photo's where im big! only had one a few weeks ago where i was god parent to my other friends baby gethin x all good fun though hey

sinead mines the 27th:growlmad:im getting older:dohh:
hayley that is so nice you are going to be a god parents and when you have your little one it will have a friend to play with:happydance:
hows everybody going today?????

yeah be nice, they will be 9 months apart which means lots of holidays away at the beach, she has been trying for 2 years and nearly gave up after losing 3 little ones. just shows its still possible when the times right it will happen.

thats nice when you have got a friend who as a little one the same age.
so your friend as been through the wars then with ttc??
how ar eyou today ?have you got anything planned for the weekend??

hi sinead i love that name too nice irish name.. i think id like to find irish names for my kids thats why i like aoibhe (ava) and ètainne pronounced e tain because i know ava is common but the spelling isnt so it wouldnt be so bad :D

anyway im going on lol how is everyone?? untill about 2 mins ago i was very happy now i feel like crap.. just got an email saying the family i went to last night decided to get an au pair instead because its cheaper :growlmad:

i just feel like crap.. but i suppose thats just how it goes.. :cry:

yayyy hayley thats soo sweet at being a godmother :D id love to be a god mother some day.. :D

how are you today cla??

awww thanks bm :hugs: id love to baby sit them hehe

yeah she really struggled thought it was never going to happen for her to be honest but then when she relaxed decided to just have some fun and not stress she got pregnant while on holiday she'd even been drinking all week!

im going shopping with my mum tomorrow so god knows what she will buy! she keeps buying bibs, baby grows think she's getting addicted to shopping which isn't a bad thing for me i suppose saves me some pennies!

im a lot better today, im awake for starters and i slept so having a good day so far.

how are you today? any plans for weekend?

morning katie. im sorry about the job hun im sending you a big :hugs:
hayley let you mom carry on thats what nannys are for:winkwink:
nothing planned so far im just have my exhaust done on my car and its costing me £155 :growlmad:more money i didnt want to spend

eek! cars are so expensive aren't they mines got a service in a few weeks think it need quite a bit done to it!

katie sorry about the job, keep positive things will work out im sure x

will let mum carry on she knows what i like and can't help herself x

why do they cost sooooooooooooo much one place quoted me £200 :growlmad: ive got the insurance as well next month. i wish i had a money tree at the bottom of the garden lol:dohh:

katie hows your cycle going?? do you think you have ovd yet???

thanks ladies.. just feel so down about it.. but ive been email two other women about jobs.. its just this one was just up the road would of been perfect

anyway.. other than that im positive about everything else... me and oh had a lovely evening last night we really needed it.. we both went to the new house :happydance: just checked it out and its sooo much bigger then our current one its great..
were moving all our stuff wed.. yikes.. alot of packing to do..
then david suggested :blush: christening the house :rofl: then we went back to the old house ordered pizza watched a movie was great..
ruined my diet tho lol but was worth it

aww thats sweet about your mom.. i think my mom would be the same.. they prob just get so excited at the thought of grandkids :)

yes a money tree would be good! im worried to death about money for when im on maternity and then after i will have to go back to work for a few days, mums offered to have little one for me to save money. not sure how it will be till it happens!

katie thats brilliant glad your being positive! house sounds brill and so glad your enjoying time together like i said a new start for both of you x

not yet i dont think... but still loads of.. :blush: cm so looking good.. we have started bd every second day but not stressing about it.. its more when we want than because we have too.. its prob better that way to concieve :shrug:

have you ovd yet?

katie you dirty girl, did you get to do everyroom:blush:

oh i just realised i didnt say a little about my self like you ladies :D

im katie, my oh is david, we have been together for 3 year and a half.. we got together on feb 1st :cloud9: i remember it all.. we met at school when we were 12... i must admit i didnt notice him right away untill xmas that year when i had to give him a secret santa.. one of my good friends just so happened to be his cousin :haha: and fast forward 3 years later we were sat together in science and thats when fell for each other hehe..
we then got engaged feb 13th (friday 13th :wacko) 2009

katie you dirty girl, did you get to do everyroom:blush:

no.. tbh i was too scared someone would walk in because there are various people who still have keys because our lease doesnt start till aug 1st but the landlord is beign nice letting us move our stuff in early.. i was scared he would walk in :haha: so just our bedroom to be haha..

not yet i dont think... but still loads of.. :blush: cm so looking good.. we have started bd every second day but not stressing about it.. its more when we want than because we have too.. its prob better that way to concieve :shrug:

have you ovd yet?

no i havent ovd yet i think it might be sometime next week which seems ages away:dohh: is it good then when you have loads of cm???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->