looking for ttc buddy?

when you click on the pic you can see :) nice pic hun..
you've seen my ugly mug havent you :haha:

yeah if i was due on the 19 and you on the 21st :happydance: we would be 2 days apart

awwww- i so hope you two get pregnant this month. you would be due a month after me! yay!

katie- dont listen to people who judge you. i can tell you are a loving sweet person and would be great taking care of children.

and has for having babies, if you have faith and love, thats what you need to raise a baby, not things.

claire- you are so adorable!!!!!!!!!

oh, im melissa ladies

oohh another lovely name :D

thanks hun.. i know in my heart i am old enough to have children.. just wish id be blessed already lol

how are you?

Hi melissa.
That would be great katie a couple of days appart

:dance: lets be 100% positive this cycle im sure we can do it if we are positive enough.. im gonna light the candle tonight for us both ;)

im just lovely today.

katie-didnt wake up with ms last night so doing good so far. sounds like your having good symptoms.:thumbup: how are you today?

how are you today claire?

beautiful names by the way... wonder what h a and naderz names are?

i know what h a's name is :D because i got an email off her recently.. so ill let her tell it tho lol..

im so excited about this cycle its crazy.. :D

Thanks for lighting the candle Hun. To tell you the truth iam 100% relaxed iam just going with the flow

hi guys gosh everyone is so positive which is great!!!!! :happydance:
im really feeling it for you guys this month too would be so nice!

katie ignore them there not worth it they don't know you and how good you would be age isn't everything there are more girls at 16 having kids and are more than capable so 19-20 is not really a problem - some people hey!

by the way i'm Hayley xx

Hi claire, still struggling with asthma at the moment weather still not helping! :(

and also feeling a little uncomfortable today - think its the tiredness setting in!

how ru today?

im great, im just tired still. i should get an extra hour in bed tomorrow because rian breaks up from school today. plus this cycle is on a go slow:growlmad:

morning ladie :hugs: how is everyone?

just got my keys to my new place :dance:

sorry to hear that h a hope your ok,

wow the kids in the uk break up for school so late

god id love a lie in!!! im still working so finding it hard to keep awake!

i thought we were supposed to feel great in second tri? im certainly not at the moment
maybe next week?

your cycle will be round before you know it and maybe we will be getting some great results! keep positive hun x :hug:

katie i will send rian over to you so he can help you move:thumbup: i will have him back 7th september lol

lol that would be great.. my brother is staying with me at the moment.. maybe they would get along lol.. my little brother is just sitting playing ps2 the whole time..

over here the kids get off june 2nd for school holidays.. thats the secondary schools,

the primary schools get off 22nd ish of june and they both go back august 31st i think

its strange how they have different times off.
all rian will do is moan, play his wii, xbox360 and ps3. he is computer mad:dohh:

hey girls i love all this positivity :happydance: its great

my name is sinead

its nice we all know eachother names :hugs:

im 19 il be 20 wen i hav the baby.me and oh hav been together 6 and half years. living together for 3 and engaged for a year and a half.

take no notice of her kate ull be a perfect mum and babysitter.

i reallllllyyyyyy hope its ur month kate and claire. im praying.

xx

hayley and sinead, what beautiful names! :hugs:

happy you got your keys katie, yay! i would send you all four of mine honey. you just say the word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->