looking for ttc buddy?

im alright. we have started :sex: in bed to see if that helps as we usally do it down stairs because of rian:dohh:
and all the:spermy::spermy::spermy:seemed to stay up there:blush:
im just waiting for a possitive opk so i can give the pree-seed a go.
so do you think its your month then hun, its so exciting:happydance:

i think this is the most progress ive had all year... so i dunno.. i just find it hard not to get too excited.. even if i dont get preg its ok even if it just regulates af ill be happy.. :D im getting dull pains in my left side... so... surely too early to ov.. maybe building up to ov :dance: so excited

i def think bd is the bed is prob way better and more comfy :haha:

i know what you meen about the bed but it doesnt help with a 9year old who knows to much:dohh:

hmmm yeah.. cant you put him to bed early :haha: and get busy at night :winkwink:

you are joking he thinks he is going to miss somthing:dohh:
i forgot to say well done on the weight loss:happydance:

thanks :D im so excited.. 2 weeks till the dress fitting for my brothers wedding.. so i wanna take it up a notch and exercise everyday without fail to help lose more weight the next 2 weeks... my goal is to lose 7 lbs in 2 weeks if more then great but i doubt it..

cla it would be great if we got chance to be bump buddies :D then all of us would finally be preg would be great

oh you are going to be a bridesmaid, oh i couldnt do that i hate everybody looking at me:dohh:
i know what you mean about being bump buddies that would be so cool. having someone to talk to who as been with you from the begining:happydance:

i thought after we all have been talking for ages i thought it would be nice for you to use my name instead of cla.
so here i go, im claire:thumbup:

:D nice name i love the name claire i am even concidering it as my babys name :dance:

mines kate/katie... my oh and my close friends calls me katie, my family cross between the too.. and college/work people call me kate lol

yeah im bridesmaid... eeeekk lol

ladies.. im feeling like crap right now tbh.. :cry: i just made a thread about an ad im putting up about childminding.. and i said be honest and some people have helped me by edit my ad which is fine thats great more help better.. but someone said at 19 she wouldnt trust someone with her baby :cry: how hurtful can you get... how can you judge someone by there age! it hurts me so much im so sick of it :(

hi kate:thumbup:
where have you put that post

girly sanctury i mean i dont think she meant any harm it just hurts a little i know its prob true... most mother wouldnt trust a 19 year old with there baby.. but imo you should judge by age .. isnt is discrimination?

girly sanctury i mean i dont think she meant any harm it just hurts a little i know its prob true... most mother wouldnt trust a 19 year old with there baby.. but imo you should judge by age .. isnt is discrimination?

just ignore her i would trust you 100% it doesnt matter what age you are to look after a child. so i had rian when i was neally 19 so that makes me not fit to be a mom.
what a load of crap stupid c#w. dont let it get you down.

i just said age is a number imo and there are plenty of people ready to mind children at 19.. i for one could be a parent by 20.. preg by 19..

its weird tho if i do get preg any time now.. or in the future at least i know ill be 20+ when having the baby.. might not get judged so much..

if.. i got preg this cycle i would be due any time from april 19- may 4th.. ive no idea because of my wacky cycles..

when you you be due if you caught this cycle?

it doesnt matter how old you are when you have a baby. you are in a relationship and you can offer a baby a good home:hugs:
i can remember when i had rian and a friend from school said i cant believe you have had a baby i could have slapped her:growlmad: me and keith had been together 3 years, lived together and we both worked . the thing is she as got about 3 kids now and i bet she hasnt finished having them.
i would be due 21/4/2011 i wish:dohh:

omg we'd be due so close :wohoo: keep positive for us both...

i know its horrible when ppl judge.. me and david have been together 3.5 years.. and known each other since we were 12 lol.. i know we've had our rocky parts in our relationship.. but its making us stronger? i think so anyway..

and when we move :happydance: there will be lots of room

that would be great if we was due around the same time:happydance:
have you still got your live in baby sitter living with you:shrug:

i thought i would put a picture of me on so you know what nut case you are speaking to

Attachments

• SNV30599.jpg
    SNV30599.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom