looking for ttc buddy?

katie you dirty girl, did you get to do everyroom:blush:

no.. tbh i was too scared someone would walk in because there are various people who still have keys because our lease doesnt start till aug 1st but the landlord is beign nice letting us move our stuff in early.. i was scared he would walk in :haha: so just our bedroom to be haha..

what a shock he would have had walking in on you with your legs in the air lol:haha:
hopefully the house has some good luck to it and the little swimmers have done there job

yeah means your body is getting ready to ov... when you see egg white cm thats fertile cm then...
i think ill be next week too if the soy worked that is hehe so if we both get preg we'd be due around the same time :dance:

do you ladies have msn or something so we could all have a chat maybe?? :D just a thought because i cant keep up :rofl:

nope i havent this is all im on:dohh:
ive got loadsssssss of cm:happydance:

claire i tracked my cycles with cm apparently its the most accurate way of tracking when your fertile!

i dont have msn as im at work,good job i have my own office! he he

what a great job you have got:thumbup: what do you do???

i do the artwork for a printing company been here 13 years since i was on work experience.
love it i do what i want really as long as the jobs get done by end of the week!

you must love it if you have been there that long. and at least you can sit down and you arent on your feet as your little bump gets bigger

yeah thats true, i did leave 2 years ago thinking i needed ot do something different felt id missed out but made it not even 2 weeks phoned my boss and he took me back! thank god!

hoping to come back 2 days a week but still looking forward to having 9 months off.

do you work hun?

i did until last year. i worked in retail and i had been at the same job for over 4 years working 40 hours. then i hurt my back from lifting to many heavy things because there was never any men about. i have had all the scans test and they said i have got ware and tear on my dics, which they said is common in my age:growlmad: they ended up getting rid of me as my doctor couldnt give them a date for when i was going back.
its been over a year now and im no better i cant do anything, im sitting here with a hot water bottle to ease the pain as i dont like taking tablets.
i worked my gutts out for that company and rian had to suffer because of it:growlmad:

oh claire thats so crap of them!! i totally understand back pain i had my back realined as my posture was out which meant my disk slipped, took them 2 years moving each disk but now touch wood im not too bad odd twinge its so painful wish there was something they could do to help you i sure there not actually allowed to get rid of you for something like that! its the one thing im worried about when i get bigger the back problems i just know its going to flare up im sure!
is there anything you can do from hope for extra pennies? i took on slimming world franchise which i do 2 classes a week for 2 hours after work its the best thing i ever did i love it! and earns quite a bit if you work hard for a good group.

awww im sorry about your back hun, they usually have to give you a manual handling course to help with the lifting.. you cant have a lifting job without manual handling here.. otherwise the company can get sued for it :haha:
a sore back is horrible tho.. :( :hugs:

my head hurts.. tea and breaky i think..

i cant do anything, thats why its a pain in the back side.
im 28 and im like an old women it pisses me off.
when i was pregnant with my last my back gave me a kicking that it started to hurt my hips. you will be ok just rest as much as you can:hugs:

i had training and everything. but when they tell you to move somthing and tell you they havent got enough staff to help me:growlmad: so i used to get on with it as it would be easyer me doing it myself
ive tried to sue them but they said that i cant prove my case as i could have hurt my back at home so nobody will take my case on. they will only take my case on if i pay:growlmad:

grrr :growlmad: thats terrible because its not like a broken bone that will repair in time,,, your back is so sensitve yet people dont realise employers dont realise is what i mean and its disgusting.. they should look out for you..

anyway im off for food i feel sick :(

iam welllllllllllllllll pissed off. a girl around the corner has just had a baby, she has just gone past pushing the pushchair with a fag in her hand:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
sorry rant over

gosh thats so unfair for you claire! such a shame i had physio through the doctor which really helped make it stronger - maybe they can do something for you?

woman smoking with baby - god i hate that!!!!! :growl:

i have been through 4 physios and they couldnt do anything for me. one even said it was in my head untill he messed with me.

i hate seeing anybody with a bump or pregnant smoking. they want a baby so much but they cant stop smoking. the girl next door as just had a baby boy, but she as lost 2 babies before that. i think one was a still born and she lost the other like i did. but with this pregnancey she never stopped smoking. i would give everything up just to have a health baby:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->