looking for ttc buddy?

i cant wait to see it.
well i think i got my possitive opk yesterday, but i havent used my pre-seed yet:dohh: do you know if i can use it now

hi there i am looking for a ttc buddies, i hav been ttc for a year now just wondering if we are all in the same boat? x

Claire, thats brilliant! i would use preseed when from now on as you have a pos opk x

hi sthelens 29 welcome x

i will give it a go tonight. before you bd how long before do you put it up there:blush:

omg ladies... i forgot to tell you something.. while i was in bp we visited ripleys believe it or not.. its basically a fertility statue your suppose to rub it and get preg by the following month.. one of the ladies who came with us rubbed it aswell and shes just found out shes preg :happydance: can you believe if it worked for me too..

anyway thought id share that :rofl:

me and oh have just been enjoying our time together and moving house.. not really taken much notice of cd.. im on 12-13 so not fussed really :D

good luck this cycle claire i got fx for us both :D

you can use it upto 15mins before you :sex:

babyhopes thats brilliant fingers crossed for you! x

you can call me katie its ok :p

ladies im getting ov pains i really hope this is it :dance: it seems the soy/the fertility statue is working hehe

hey girls katie i really hope rubbing that thing brings you good luck dis month

im so excited for u and claire. i really hope this is the month.

hayley i moved in2 my new house in decenber so i guess new house new baby is true lol

katie ur moving in2 a new house now 2 :happydance:

claire i hope the preseed works for ya.

hi ladies!!!! welcome sthelens!:hugs:

its getting me soooo excited that you two are both ovulating at the same time, im hoping this is it for you both. that would be so amazing!:happydance:

haley- you have a lot to do hun, dont overdo it!:flower:

hey sinead! how are you feeling today? hope your getting on ok. your getting far along!!!! i start 8 weeks this wednesday, so its getting more real and exciting to us.

my hubby signed us up at church to teach a 2-6 toddler group together. dont know how great that will be with morning sickness, but i guess i will find out starting next sunday!:dohh:

hey melissa,2 months whooo time is flying. 12 weeks this thursday so itl be time to tell my inlaws. oh lovely a toddler group awh the morning sickness that wnt be gud. hope u dnt get it all through dis pg like the last. im not getting sick bt felling sick constantly is almost as bad.

gerald (my oh) keeps rubbing my belly and looking at it to see if its growing an getting round. i cnt wait for a bump :happydance:

im surprised you dont have a bump yet!!! im sure i will by then. i didnt lose all my weight from last preg tho. kinda still got a bump from that one, lol!

well i hav a curved bac so my belly always sticks out anyway lol i do hav a bit of a bump already u can see where its getting round and waist thicker. i havent told my work or friends yet so im sure they will start to notice soon.

Katie I have heard of that in Blackpool it was on the news the other year, I bet it as worked .
Well I'm giving the pre-seed a go tonight but my opks have gone neg I hope I haven't missed it

I hope I haven't missed using the pre-seed. I hope it is my month and katie , I would be great to get a possitive as my due date is the 11th and that would make it easier

i never used opks pet so i dnt know how they work but if you got ur first positove opk yesterday was it then u must jst be starting 2 ov now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->