looking for ttc buddy?

:dohh: i wasnt finished writing.

im sure u havnet missed it. hav u been checking ur cm? wats it like at the moment?

Well I have got the pre-seed ready for tonight, keiths going to wonder what I'm up to lol.

he doesnt know ur using it?? he will be thinking ur in the bathroom putting on a sexy outfit for him :haha: i guess its an early night for u :blush:

me and oh havent had sex in 8 weeks

it wud be lovely to get ur bfp on ur due date. i got mine for this pregnancy on my due date from my first mc and i thouht it was really special it made it much easier to get through the day with happy news. i hope the same happens for u.

He will think I'm mad. When we bd he will think iam all wet and horny for him but we know my little secret lol
When I checked my cm before it was like body lotion what ever that means

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rofl: rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i near wet myself there gerald turned round and asked wat im laughing at.
he will be sliding all over you.

if its clear thin and stretchy thats fertile cm so get :sex: :sex: :sex:
i think wen its whiteish and thick ur getting ready to ov

god ive such bad heartburn

have fun claire :winkwink: im almost 80% sure i ovulated earlier today as i had the pains.. the pains stopped now.. so either it was building up.. and not actually have yet or i have already :D
either way it looks like if we both get preg this cycle we would be due around the same time :D
:dust: :dust: :dust:

yeah we can be bump buddies:happydance::happydance::happydance:
well i tried the pre- seed and it went EVERRYWHERE :dohh:it was all over my hands and i couldnt do anything with it:growlmad: so we just bd :happydance:
hows everybody today:hugs:

wheres everybody, iam 1dpo and it is doing my head in already:growlmad:
im lowering the tone AGAIN:dohh:me and keith did the deed last night in bed so i didnt move till this morning . so when i got up no:spermy::spermy: came out and still hasnt. i even asked keith if he :spermy::spermy:up me because nothing as come out yet:rofl::rofl:

hey hun what you like hey! you do make me laugh! sorry been busy with work not many of us in today.
sounds like a good one then maybe this is the one!!

im feeling very tired today and have cramp in my leg which is driving me mad!

After noon Hayley. I always have to ask stupid questions.
How's the bump

it dosnt matter least you can ask on here! bumps doing okay just the cramp driving me mad and have group tonight so going to be very tired by time i finished x

God u are a busy girl. Get your oh to rub your feet when you get in.
Iam asking a stupid question now, so I had a possitive opk on Sunday so how many dpo am I ???????

not sure to be honest i always did the deed for 3 days after the first pos opk but usually i would try for as long as possible just to make sure we didn't miss it, i will look at my book when i get home to see how i worked it out.
its not a silly question just very confusing thats all!

yes will be having a good old rest at 8pm when class is finished! x

had my first week this week of a gain - not bad to be 15 weeks and only gained 1lb so far! :happydance:

not sure to be honest i always did the deed for 3 days after the first pos opk but usually i would try for as long as possible just to make sure we didn't miss it, i will look at my book when i get home to see how i worked it out.
its not a silly question just very confusing thats all!

yes will be having a good old rest at 8pm when class is finished! x

had my first week this week of a gain - not bad to be 15 weeks and only gained 1lb so far! :happydance:

That's all you have put on you lucky so and so

hi ladies!!!!

claire- if it was my body i would say i ovulated monday... could have been anywhere from sunday to tuesday for you though. what does it say on your opk? it should say when you ovulate after a pos based on the sensitivity of that test. mine say 12-24 hrs. but had one brand that said 24-36 hrs.

haley- i already gained 2 pounds and i am 8 weeks tomorrow, yikes!!

Thanks for that Hun there is just so much to learn. I had a possitive Sunday and today they are neg. I still seem to have increased cm so I will try and get round Keith tonight.
How are you Hun????

hey everyone

claire did the preseed not go to plan? well jst keep bd its good that no :sperm: came down theyl all be swimming round looking for eggy. hope they get it

and katie hoping for u 2. lol yous wud be due sooo close - how cool

melissa i think ive gained bout 3lbs

hayley hope ur leg gets better, i have aches at the top of my legs wen i sit down.

omg claire i think we would be like due on the same date or just days apart :happydance: i hope the fertility statue works! :D

i hope the pre seed worked :winkwink:

Sinead, Hayley and Melissa, i just wanted to say thanks for staying here with me and claire :D its been so nice to have your support.. makes ttc just that bit more easier :)
and its lovely to see how your pregnancy is going :D

hey katie its no problem i love coming on here to see how everyone is doing-we all came on here for support in the first place and were are here for each other x

your sounding so positive this month and im praying its your month!

very happy with only a pound gain ive been so good though - eating healthy and not eating for two! got my maternity trousers at the weekend gosh there so comfy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->