looking for ttc buddy?

hiya hun how are you :Doh btw did i tell you ladies..

i got a job!!!!!! :happydance:

thanks ladies :cry: you've all been so lovely these past few weeks.. which tbh have been so so hard..
i just feel like im at the end of the tunnel now..
and i feel its with you help of course tho.. thanks so much for everything
now my cherry on the cake would to be preg :haha:

im childminding a little boy 3 days a week.. so excited and i start in 2 weeks :D

but right now i feel so cringy.. because my MIL to be just saw my folic acid tabs and she doesnt even know were ttc.. omg i feel so embarrassed :dohh:

awh katie i wudnt hav left all you lovely ladies. i love getting on here to talk about our problems, share news and support i try my best to get on here as much as i can.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH congratulations on the job :happydance::happydance: thats fab. im so glad thing are looking up for u and david, new house new job and this month i so so so so so so so so so so so so so so hope a :bfp: comes your way and claire too :flower:

lol did ur MIL say anything to u?

hope everybody doing good :hugs:

morning :D sorry ladies yday i was all over the place, we were moving most of our stuff into the new house.. took us all day.. then we stayed at the new house for the first time :D
but no internet there... just at the old house now cleaning and using the internet lol..

she didnt say anything.. i think she saw them anyway she opened my wardrobe seeing if there was anything we had left behind.. and my folic acid had PREGNANT on the the side of the box.. so im sure she saw it.. she made little comments about children and babies all day tho..

there gone now tho thank fook.. i mean there lovely people but they make me feel like i need to be on edge all the time

thanks so much sinead.. :hugs:

id love to get a bfp in the next for weeks.. it would make this month perfect.. :D

Afternoon Hun.
I bet your mother in law is telling everybody that she is going to be a nan lol. I haven't got that problem with the in-laws as Keith doesn't have anything to do with them, rian doesn't even know who she is !
So when do you move in ??

well.. were suppose to be moved in by now :blush: but friday is when we hand over the keys.. as i need internet.. lol we might have internet by 2mor in the new house..

You will have to show us some pics of your new love nest.
How are you feeling otherwise, any symptoms yet???

well.. ive no idea how many days past ov i am.. or even if i have.. :shrug: im just assuming that pain was ov pains... but ive had them pains 3 times already this cycle so its hard to say which it could of been :wacko:

i think... if i did ov i ov'd at cd 12 which is abit early but still should be ok right?

so im guessing i could be.. around 1-3 dpo :shrug: no idea tho..
no symptoms tho.. just tired but think thats cuz were moving

I hope you did ov then so if we do both get be can be bump buddies:happydance:
Where's everybody else hiding:shrug:

hey girls

katie thats great news on the new house,best wishes :hugs:

claire are u having any symtoms yet?

cnt believe yous ov so close, its so exciting :dance:

roll on good news.

well im on my 12 week mark today bt sooo long to wait for scan.

hi guys sorry been so busy at work, hope every ones okay!
been a little tired last few days- convinced i elt baby move yesterday and still feeling it today too very weird! :dance:

morning everybody:hugs:
hayley what did it feel like?? all i can explain what i felt was like when you go over a speed bump and your tummy goes

well its a bit like a faint poke in the similar place each time, not really a flutter but its so hard to explain - hot flushes have started and im thinking this week is a big week for changes that im noticing!

you okay today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->