Lovely Ladies TTC

Well, 'ello, 'ello, 'ello, fancy seeing you guys here!

How are we all doing? I'm not having an awesome month to be honest. About a million bfn's and to top it off, af is late now, so I can't even crack on with the next cycle. This is about the first time I've been late in over 18 months, but if I was pg, it'd show positive by now :-(

We only had 2 bfp's off the old thread, so here's to hopefully getting lots on this one x

I'm sorry lovey :hugs: I hope things get better for you before the month's over. Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP!

AngelNoelle just saw your post on the other thread, sorry AF got you too :hugs:

Minnie - sorry you are so confused at the moment :( Only thing I can think of is either you ov'd slightly later than you thought, or you are just one of those unlucky ppl who doesn't get a bfp til quite late! Just hope it all becomes clear for one way or another asap x

This group was a great idea Angel! I hope you ladies don't mind me tagging along in this group. This group is by far the best I have been involved with! I still want to stalk you all!! Haha!

Just an update with me. Still no spotting. Small cramps here and there, but I have had those since before my BFP. I called the doctor and they said I can just walk in so I am going tomorrow. Hopefully I get good results. I started feeling nauseous last night, hard major sore boobs when I woke up. My eyes have also started to bother me. I wear contacts, but had to rely on glasses today because they are bothering me so much right now. I am hoping these are all good signs. I don't feel like anything is wrong which is making me so hopeful!

Bbanner, it wouldn't be the same without you! I'm so glad you're here :flower: You don't need to stalk, you can join right in, that's why I moved us from the TWW forum, I didn't want to lose any of my lovely ladies just because of a change in cycle or status :)

Thought I'd come on over I need some advice! So AF is due tomorrow and I was sure she was on her way I haven't even tested at all because I was trying to hold out until AF did a no show but last night I had severe nausea slight lower abdomen cramping it felt kind of different then usual though I'm not sure if my mind is tricking me or not, my question is should I test today or just hold out until tomorrow when AF is due? Help!!

Id just like to say I am very conscious of having a healthy baby and would do anything to help that. Myself and my partner were not actively trying so therefore that is why I was not already taking folic acid or any other prenatal vitamins. Now that I believe I could be I am investing in everything I can to help my baby be healthy.

That said I need advice. . .

A pulling and stretching feeling in my groin is that normal or should I be worried?

Babymumma I hope you don't feel like people were being judgy or anything!! It's def preferable to get yourself in shape before pregnancy but life doesn't always happen like that. My sister's first was a surprise, so she wasn't taking anything but of course began as soon as she got a bfp. Her daughter is a totally healthy, noisy toddler now :)

I wouldn't worry about pulling and stretching - it could be AF on the way in which case it's normal. But if you are preggo it is also normal! Everything starts stretching, your body produces hormones to relax your muscles down there etc etc.

Just tested with IC .. BFN :( I am 14 DPO today .. AF, hurry up if u r on the way!!!!

:hugs: Nadhoo, sorry to hear that. Should AF be here today?

PurpleIvy and AngelNoelle - I should really know more than I do about supplements since DH used to run a health store! I think he taught me so much it all began to fall out of my brain...I have a terrible memory. I think a general prenatal vit like Pregnacare Preconception should have everything in it that you need. I agree with Minuet tho you need to be careful about vitex as if you're regular they can actually muck you up.

I'm starting round #2 of clomid today. Considering everything I just said I'm in 2 minds about whether to buy prenatals. I have no idea how they'll affect the clomid, if at all :wacko: Sometimes I research stuff so much I end up not doing anything as there's so much conflicting information :wacko:

I don't think I need vitex, but I'll be looking into the other suppliments that have been suggested! I totally know what you mean about getting so confused by conflicting info that you just freeze and do nothing, lol. Right now all I'm taking is First Nature's Prenatal Complete, my doc told me to go ahead and take prenatals while TTC.

Hi everyone - this new thread is a fabulous idea :) Thanks for organizing AngelNoelle!

AF got me this morning, so I am moving on to Clomid round #2 - I got my crys out this weekend (LOL) when I felt AF coming, so now I am just looking forward to the next cycle!

Smiler - I see you're going on to Clomid #2 as well! :) What is your dosage this month? I O'd late last month (around CD20), so docor has me up to 100mg this month D2-6. Hope it does the trick!!

Sorry Starlight, AF is the worst!! :hugs:

This group was a great idea Angel! I hope you ladies don't mind me tagging along in this group. This group is by far the best I have been involved with! I still want to stalk you all!! Haha!

Just an update with me. Still no spotting. Small cramps here and there, but I have had those since before my BFP. I called the doctor and they said I can just walk in so I am going tomorrow. Hopefully I get good results. I started feeling nauseous last night, hard major sore boobs when I woke up. My eyes have also started to bother me. I wear contacts, but had to rely on glasses today because they are bothering me so much right now. I am hoping these are all good signs. I don't feel like anything is wrong which is making me so hopeful!

Glad you are here too! :happydance::happydance: I would also love to know how your journey is going :hugs:
Let us know your appointment went, I hope everything is ok!

Thought I'd come on over I need some advice! So AF is due tomorrow and I was sure she was on her way I haven't even tested at all because I was trying to hold out until AF did a no show but last night I had severe nausea slight lower abdomen cramping it felt kind of different then usual though I'm not sure if my mind is tricking me or not, my question is should I test today or just hold out until tomorrow when AF is due? Help!!

How many tests to you have? I couldn't hold out personally, lol :dohh: I'd try to wait if I was you because first morning's urine is the best to test with and if you've already hit the powder room this morning, then you may want to wait until tomorrow for the best possible result. But, if you test today no one will blame you, we're all poas addicts here I think :winkwink:

I haven't been very good at holding off with testing since I ordered my 50 internet cheapies :blush: Of course it's totally up to you, but if you have some tests lying around at home, why not test right away? Fx'ed!!

How many tests to you have? I couldn't hold out personally, lol :dohh: I'd try to wait if I was you because first morning's urine is the best to test with and if you've already hit the powder room this morning, then you may want to wait until tomorrow for the best possible result. But, if you test today no one will blame you, we're all poas addicts here I think :winkwink:

:haha::haha: I think we wrote the almost same thing at the almost exact same time.

How are we all doing? I'm not having an awesome month to be honest. About a million bfn's and to top it off, af is late now, so I can't even crack on with the next cycle. This is about the first time I've been late in over 18 months, but if I was pg, it'd show positive by now :-(

What cycle day are you on now? We can wait things out together :hugs::hugs: AF was late 8 days for me last cycle, and now I am on CD38 and waiting and waiting....(at least this time I do know that I ovulated late, but it still annoys me immensely that I am having such a long cycle again :growlmad:)

AF got me!!!!

Well, now I have a whole new excuse to use on the DH for shopping. I need fertility products!!! So glad he just got paid, lol :winkwink:

Happy BD'ing to all of us victims of October's AF!! She's just gotta love this month b/c of Halloween, it's a wonder any of our lovely ladies got their BFP!

Those of you that did get your BFP's :hugs: we're all so happy for you. Keep posting with us and keep us updated on how you're doing! H & H 9 months to you :) and :dust: to the rest of us!

I haven't been very good at holding off with testing since I ordered my 50 internet cheapies :blush: Of course it's totally up to you, but if you have some tests lying around at home, why not test right away? Fx'ed!!

I think I might cave in I'm not sure yet I want to stay strong though!

How many tests to you have? I couldn't hold out personally, lol :dohh: I'd try to wait if I was you because first morning's urine is the best to test with and if you've already hit the powder room this morning, then you may want to wait until tomorrow for the best possible result. But, if you test today no one will blame you, we're all poas addicts here I think :winkwink:[/QUOTE]

Well I don't have any tests because I knew I would cave in if I had some lying around so I would have to go out and buy some, I know first morning urine is the best but its sooo hard haha

Sorry ladies I tried to do a multiquote response but that didn't work out to well I'm still very new to this lol

Love this group...af still hasn't come..but I can feel it. I wish it would come already so I can plan this month!!! SENDING positive vibes to all on this site and big CONGRATS. to those who got their BFP!!! Thanks Angel for the invite!!

Hi everyone - this new thread is a fabulous idea :) Thanks for organizing AngelNoelle!

AF got me this morning, so I am moving on to Clomid round #2 - I got my crys out this weekend (LOL) when I felt AF coming, so now I am just looking forward to the next cycle!

Smiler - I see you're going on to Clomid #2 as well! :) What is your dosage this month? I O'd late last month (around CD20), so docor has me up to 100mg this month D2-6. Hope it does the trick!!

Ooh we are the same! I am also moving up to 100mg and taking it 2-6. Last cycle I didn't ovulate til CD31 so was not impressed! Also I think perhaps last cycle I took it too late in the evening...everyone says take it at night so you can sleep thru side effects but I kept taking it at like 11 - 11:30pm. I'm probably being reaaaaalllllyyyy picky here but wonder if taking it that late didn't do me any favours.

I got my cries out too! Looking forward to a brand new cycle. FX for EVERYONE! XXX

What cycle day are you on now? We can wait things out together :hugs::hugs: AF was late 8 days for me last cycle, and now I am on CD38 and waiting and waiting....(at least this time I do know that I ovulated late, but it still annoys me immensely that I am having such a long cycle again :growlmad:)

Turns out I was accidentally lying lol. Got af this morning and when I went to record it on my app, I realised I was a day out, and I wasn't late, I was smack on time. I have 28 day cycles.
So, back to the drawing board :-(

Quick question for you all:
What do you think about flying during early pregnancy?
We're going to Florida in January and whilst I haven't got a problem with flying in the second trimester , I'm not sure what I think about flying in the first. I know that flying doesn't increase the risk of the pregnancy, I think the issue is more that the first trimester is the riskiest and you wouldn't want to risk having a miscarriage in a foreign country.
We've been trying for three months and have only got one more month, otherwise I'd be less than 3 months.
Would you carry on trying or wait until you get back?
What would you do?

Ooh we are the same! I am also moving up to 100mg and taking it 2-6. Last cycle I didn't ovulate til CD31 so was not impressed! Also I think perhaps last cycle I took it too late in the evening...everyone says take it at night so you can sleep thru side effects but I kept taking it at like 11 - 11:30pm. I'm probably being reaaaaalllllyyyy picky here but wonder if taking it that late didn't do me any favours.

I got my cries out too! Looking forward to a brand new cycle. FX for EVERYONE! XXX

Hopefully we O much earlier in the cycle and that 100mg does the trick :) Last month, I took it in the morning and the side effects were really rough during the day so I am going to try to take it in the evenings this month. Are you going to switch from taking it at night to another time?

Starlight I think I'll take it around 8-9pm so still night but not so late it's practically the next day :)

Minnie I've asked the exact same q on bnb before! I got so many diff opinions...including air hostesses who were totally fine but also a lady who had a history of mc and was told not to fly when pg. I think it comes down to what you're happy with.

I think if you haven't got a history of mc you would be ok...how long is the flight tho?

Starlight I think I'll take it around 8-9pm so still night but not so late it's practically the next day :)

Minnie I've asked the exact same q on bnb before! I got so many diff opinions...including air hostesses who were totally fine but also a lady who had a history of mc and was told not to fly when pg. I think it comes down to what you're happy with.

I think if you haven't got a history of mc you would be ok...how long is the flight tho?

No, no history of mc, but it IS a long flight, 9-10 hours.
Well, the way we're going, it'll be a moot point anyway, coz I'm just not catching :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->