Lovely Ladies TTC

[
Quick question for you all:
What do you think about flying during early pregnancy?
We're going to Florida in January and whilst I haven't got a problem with flying in the second trimester , I'm not sure what I think about flying in the first. I know that flying doesn't increase the risk of the pregnancy, I think the issue is more that the first trimester is the riskiest and you wouldn't want to risk having a miscarriage in a foreign country.
We've been trying for three months and have only got one more month, otherwise I'd be less than 3 months.
Would you carry on trying or wait until you get back?
What would you do?

In my personal opinion I don't see a problem in it (especially since this is all hypothetical). We do actually have a trip to Dominican Republic already booked for mid February for a friend's wedding. And I'll still carry on with TTC...

Sorry for all the AF's...:hugs::hugs:

That means lots of BD'ing on the way! :dust: to all!

My personal opinion, you will be fine flying in the first trimester. Flying will not cause miscarriage. If it happens, it is usually for reasons you can not control. Again, my opinion.

Went to the doctor today and got some blood drawn. They said the results won't be ready for another 24-48 hours. Another reason why I don't like my GP. I want to know now!!! I will call tomorrow afternoon and see if the results are ready. Still no spotting. Got nauseous again last night before bed. Woke up with even more sore boobs. The waiting is killing me. I vowed to not get any HPTs and test anymore. I guess I will just try to enjoy things until something happens.

Have any of you ever had sore ribs, upper abs, and sides??? I feel like I have just done a million crunches. So weird. Any thoughts on what it could be??

Went to the doctor today and got some blood drawn. They said the results won't be ready for another 24-48 hours. Another reason why I don't like my GP. I want to know now!!! I will call tomorrow afternoon and see if the results are ready. Still no spotting. Got nauseous again last night before bed. Woke up with even more sore boobs. The waiting is killing me. I vowed to not get any HPTs and test anymore. I guess I will just try to enjoy things until something happens.

Good to hear from you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
And I can totally understand that you want to have the results right now. It is truly terrible to wait :hugs: I don't think it's your GP's fault in this case though, as it is the lab doing the analysis and not him (at least that's how it works here), and he/she needs to wait to hear back from them.
Hopefully you'll get news soon!
Judging from your symptoms it seems like you are definitely still pregnant though :thumbup:

Have any of you ever had sore ribs, upper abs, and sides??? I feel like I have just done a million crunches. So weird. Any thoughts on what it could be??

Yes, but only from bellydancing, lol. And I doubt this is what you have been doing.

Sorry ladies I tried to do a multiquote response but that didn't work out to well I'm still very new to this lol

I just learned how to do it too, I was embarassed by how many posts I was posting trying to respond so I figured out how to do the multiquote thing. You just click the multiquote button on each post you want in your response and on the last one click multiquote and then "reply with quote" and it lines them all up for you. Hope this helps!! :)

Also, good luck on your hpt tomorrow if you do take one! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!

Sorry ladies I tried to do a multiquote response but that didn't work out to well I'm still very new to this lol

I just learned how to do it too, I was embarassed by how many posts I was posting trying to respond so I figured out how to do the multiquote thing. You just click the multiquote button on each post you want in your response and on the last one click multiquote and then "reply with quote" and it lines them all up for you. Hope this helps!! :)

Also, good luck on your hpt tomorrow if you do take one! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!

Aww thanks so much but AF came and got me out of nowhere so I guess I'll be starting to chart this month! And thanks for the multiquote help :) ill be keeping in touch with all you ladies!! November here I come lol

Just tested with IC .. BFN :( I am 14 DPO today .. AF, hurry up if u r on the way!!!!

I'm 14DPO and tested BFN today too. :( But I wasn't expecting much as my temps are low.

I was expecting a BFP... Still feel that I am preg :(

Sorry nadhoo :(

I feel that way too. I HATE that. Its such a letdown when it's a BFN. I wish we would just have no symptoms unless actually pregnant - that would be amazing.

Sitting here willing my temp to go up again tomorrow so I can temp, but pretty positive it'll be back down again.

Well still no AF...BFN yesterday...still cramps today. I am usually VERY VERY regular. Probably stress. Will take another HPT if she doesn't show her face by this afternoon. She usually comes in the mnorning....who knows!!!

Well still no AF...BFN yesterday...still cramps today. I am usually VERY VERY regular. Probably stress. Will take another HPT if she doesn't show her face by this afternoon. She usually comes in the mnorning....who knows!!!

Fx for u :) lots of baby dust ure way

Well done for working it out! I'm doing one just to give it a go really, and it seems it's worked! Let's hope I remember what to do next time I actually need to multiquote!

I was expecting a BFP... Still feel that I am preg :(

Sorry Nadhoo!

AFM, I'm joining from the 15th Oct testers thread. Apologies if you've already read my update over there, but I'm on day 11 of pre-af spotting and am 16dpo. Woke with a bad headache this morning, which I took tablets for and it improved, but it's still kinda hanging around. Just feeling really 'bleurgh' today: very lethargic, cold and generally under the weather (sadly, no nausea to get my hopes up!)
I'm sure af will arrive tomorrow, but if not I might do a test, just to see.

:dust::dust::dust:

Nadhoo-sorry AF showed!

Shannon30 - lots of baby dust your way :)

Sizzles - hope that your headache goes away - I had the worst headache yesterday, very unpleasant!

I just started my 2nd round of Clomid yesterday so now, I am just waiting for the hot flashes to start hitting me....LOL.

How are we all doing? I'm not having an awesome month to be honest. About a million bfn's and to top it off, af is late now, so I can't even crack on with the next cycle. This is about the first time I've been late in over 18 months, but if I was pg, it'd show positive by now :-(

What cycle day are you on now? We can wait things out together :hugs::hugs: AF was late 8 days for me last cycle, and now I am on CD38 and waiting and waiting....(at least this time I do know that I ovulated late, but it still annoys me immensely that I am having such a long cycle again :growlmad:)

Turns out I was accidentally lying lol. Got af this morning and when I went to record it on my app, I realised I was a day out, and I wasn't late, I was smack on time. I have 28 day cycles.
So, back to the drawing board :-(

Quick question for you all:
What do you think about flying during early pregnancy?
We're going to Florida in January and whilst I haven't got a problem with flying in the second trimester , I'm not sure what I think about flying in the first. I know that flying doesn't increase the risk of the pregnancy, I think the issue is more that the first trimester is the riskiest and you wouldn't want to risk having a miscarriage in a foreign country.
We've been trying for three months and have only got one more month, otherwise I'd be less than 3 months.
Would you carry on trying or wait until you get back?
What would you do?

Boo! Sorry the witch found you too :hugs:

Aww thanks so much but AF came and got me out of nowhere so I guess I'll be starting to chart this month! And thanks for the multiquote help :) ill be keeping in touch with all you ladies!! November here I come lol

Sorry the witch got you hun :hugs:

I tested this morning on a digital test (only ones I have left) and at 12 DPO it showed the word "Pregnant"!!!!

I got my :bpf:

Baby dust to those still waiting to test!!!

:hugs: To those that got a visit from the witch!

I tested this morning on a digital test (only ones I have left) and at 12 DPO it showed the word "Pregnant"!!!!

Another WOO-HOO!!

Please stay on our thread here and let us know how everything is going for you. So happy for you hun! :happydance:

Wow that's great to get a positive digi at only 12DPO!
Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->