Lovely Ladies TTC

I tested this morning on a digital test (only ones I have left) and at 12 DPO it showed the word "Pregnant"!!!!

I got my :bpf:

Baby dust to those still waiting to test!!!

:hugs: To those that got a visit from the witch!

Yay!! Congrats!!! How are you feeling??

Awww congrats Julie :) Is today the first day you tested or did you test before?? xx

Sorry can I join this group?? I have been testing from 8dpo (13th) and don't know if all mine are evaps...but they haven't become darker over the days...and have seemed to be fading...will keep testing until AF is due (or if she arrives). I am 11-12dpo today...FX though :)

Good luck everyone!!

I tested this morning on a digital test (only ones I have left) and at 12 DPO it showed the word "Pregnant"!!!!

Baby dust to those still waiting to test!!! I

Congratulations!!

Congrats Julie .. Woo hoo!!

AFM I am still waiting for AF .. Will test in 2 days if it doesn't show .. We don't have first response HPTs where I live .. Hehe ..

So my AF is due tomorrow and I am currently experiencing tender and sore breasts, the sensation of having to urinate more, what was diarrhoea has now became constipation and a strong back ache in my lower back. Last night I developed nausea as I was going to sleep and vomitted only a small amount but never the less.
I'm so eager to start this phase in my life and I am praying for a positive result.
Do you think I stand a chance?

Sorry can I join this group?? I have been testing from 8dpo (13th) and don't know if all mine are evaps...but they haven't become darker over the days...and have seemed to be fading...will keep testing until AF is due (or if she arrives). I am 11-12dpo today...FX though :)

Good luck everyone!!

So my AF is due tomorrow and I am currently experiencing tender and sore breasts, the sensation of having to urinate more, what was diarrhoea has now became constipation and a strong back ache in my lower back. Last night I developed nausea as I was going to sleep and vomitted only a small amount but never the less.
I'm so eager to start this phase in my life and I am praying for a positive result.

Fx'ed and good luck to both of you! :hugs::hugs:
And welcome to the group carlywarly!

I'm feeling pretty good I suppose. Exhausted, crampy but that's about it how are you feeling??? This was the first day I tested. :) we can be bump buddies!!

Good luck! Sounds promising. You may have a good chance! I had frequent urination a couple days around implantation. I also had diarrhea right after implantation (I'm guessing due to the change in hormones) and it ended up switching to very mild constipation which I still kind of have. The past 3 days I have gotten nauseous at 11:30PM before going to bed, but have not thrown up yet. And my boobs are at their most sore when I wake up. All your symptoms sound very similar! Have you tested this cycle yet??

Hey ladies :) Not sure how many of you are on the other thread still so I figured I'd move over here. Just a quick update. Tested twice. Both BFN but still no AF so now I'm just waiting it out. Going to get a blood test if AF doesn't show up by Monday.

I'm feeling pretty good I suppose. Exhausted, crampy but that's about it how are you feeling??? This was the first day I tested. :) we can be bump buddies!!

Good! I only get nauseous at night before bed and only have sore bbs in the morning. I have some twinges in my uterus and some digestive pains. I have a feeling that it will get worse, but if it doesn't then I will be fine with how mild it is right now. Haha!

Good luck! Sounds promising. You may have a good chance! I had frequent urination a couple days around implantation. I also had diarrhea right after implantation (I'm guessing due to the change in hormones) and it ended up switching to very mild constipation which I still kind of have. The past 3 days I have gotten nauseous at 11:30PM before going to bed, but have not thrown up yet. And my boobs are at their most sore when I wake up. All your symptoms sound very similar! Have you tested this cycle yet??[/QUOTE]

Omg that is exactly what I am feeling! Around 11pm every night I get nausea and when I wake up my boobs hurt the most! I tested 5 days ago and got negative obv it was too early lol I'm tempted to test again tonight as the need to urinate has came on so quickly I've been feeling a pushing sensation like I need to urinate for a week but today I've been running to the loo. I'm going to test tonight and tomorrow morning and if not after that I'll test on Saturday. Fingers crossed I am feeling like I really am pregnant I've noticed so many changes even down to montgomery tubercles on my boobs they are really prominent !

Still no AF.. Re-tested yesterday and got a BFN.. Where is my period...sigh.

Congrats to the BFPs :)

So frustrated and annoyed!!! I called Monday to see if my GP's office does blood tests for pregnancy and BETA hCG levels. Two different people told me yes. So I went in yesterday and gave a sample to test. They called me today and said that the test came back positive. (Yay! Nice to atleast confirm the HPT.) I asked what the hCG level was recorded at. She said she was having a hard time finding it on the paper and put me on hold to ask someone. Then she came back and said that she was mistaken and they don't test hCG levels, they only dectect if the hormone is present and that I need to go to my OB to see how far along I am. I would not have bothered going to them if they did not do the correct test I needed.

Hello girls! :wave:

Finally got round to finding you here. Thanks Angel, great idea.

Congrats on the BFPs & bummer on the BFN / AFs out there.

I'm cd1 and have decided to start temping this month. My CM has been a pretty good indicator (two BFPs first month of TTC - though one ended up a mc (technically a chemical but I hate that term)) but I'm a nerd and the charts got me :rofl:

Do most other people here temp too?

My OH often works away so hopefully we can time the BDg well this month cos I want my BFP please!

That's crap bbanner, sorry to hear they stuffed you around like that. Do you have a OB appt yet?

Its frustrating waiting in that BFN & no AF limbo land Sini. Fingers crossed there's a BFP around the corner for you.

Good luck! Sounds promising. You may have a good chance! I had frequent urination a couple days around implantation. I also had diarrhea right after implantation (I'm guessing due to the change in hormones) and it ended up switching to very mild constipation which I still kind of have. The past 3 days I have gotten nauseous at 11:30PM before going to bed, but have not thrown up yet. And my boobs are at their most sore when I wake up. All your symptoms sound very similar! Have you tested this cycle yet??

Omg that is exactly what I am feeling! Around 11pm every night I get nausea and when I wake up my boobs hurt the most! I tested 5 days ago and got negative obv it was too early lol I'm tempted to test again tonight as the need to urinate has came on so quickly I've been feeling a pushing sensation like I need to urinate for a week but today I've been running to the loo. I'm going to test tonight and tomorrow morning and if not after that I'll test on Saturday. Fingers crossed I am feeling like I really am pregnant I've noticed so many changes even down to montgomery tubercles on my boobs they are really prominent ![/QUOTE]

I tested at 9DPO and got a neg and then again at 11DPO and got a really faint pos. 6 days before is pretty early. I think my positive was 4 days before AF was due. Good luck testing! I have my Fx'd for you!

That's crap bbanner, sorry to hear they stuffed you around like that. Do you have a OB appt yet?

Yeah my OB does not see patients until they are 9-10 weeks. My appt is on November 19th. I will be 9weeks and 2days.

Still no AF.. Re-tested yesterday and got a BFN.. Where is my period...sigh.

I so know what you are feeling...exactly same here (BFN and no AF limbo land). Hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->