Lovely Ladies TTC

Oh Sizzles that's wonderful news hun!! Huge congratulations!! :) H&H 9 months to you!! Xx

Hi. I'm not sure anyone posts on here anymore but thought I'd share some recent pics of Megan. She's 6 mos on the 23rd and is doing great. She's happy and loves to smile which lights up my world. I'm sorry we've lost touch but I hope everyone is doing well and can also update with how they are doing.

Attachments

• IMG_20140111_113223_692.jpg
    IMG_20140111_113223_692.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20131227_093428_967.jpg
    IMG_20131227_093428_967.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20131207_105704_809.jpg
    IMG_20131207_105704_809.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi. I'm not sure anyone posts on here anymore but thought I'd share some recent pics of Megan. She's 6 mos on the 23rd and is doing great. She's happy and loves to smile which lights up my world. I'm sorry we've lost touch but I hope everyone is doing well and can also update with how they are doing.

Awww hun she's beautiful - happy little sausage :)

Congrats once again!!

I guess I should update too. Isaac is now 6 months and 1 week old. Also a happy soul, but can also be a little bugger haha. I also hope everyone is doing well, and lots of best wishes to everyone :)

Attachments

• isaac.jpg
    isaac.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P1130129.jpg
    P1130129.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
  • i1.jpg
    i1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
He's beautiful, he looks to be a very happy little boy. I'm so glad everything is going well for you. I saw in your note that your WTT #2. When are you planning on that? I do not foresee another baby anytime soon. Unfortunately daycare cost are so much here and it would be too much to have 2 and I cannot stay home at this point. It's a bummer but it does afford us to provide her with the things we want. Thank you for sharing your update! Keep in touch.

He's beautiful, he looks to be a very happy little boy. I'm so glad everything is going well for you. I saw in your note that your WTT #2. When are you planning on that? I do not foresee another baby anytime soon. Unfortunately daycare cost are so much here and it would be too much to have 2 and I cannot stay home at this point. It's a bummer but it does afford us to provide her with the things we want. Thank you for sharing your update! Keep in touch.

Awww it's awful how expensive Childcare is!! It's actually disgusting :( Seems it's the same everywhere. Like you say, you are able to give her the things you want her to have :flower:

I am lucky to be able to stay at home...we are hoping to TTC #2 in about 6 months. Was going to start next month but I would like to lose some weight first :thumbup: We don't have tons of money but we have everything we need. Seeing how much Isaac LOVES and ADORES other kids (he prefers them to his mums lol) - I think he'd love a sibling :)

Well you will have another when the time is right, I am sure :) :hugs:

I will be content and happy even if we only have Isaac in our lives...but I would like to try for another :)

Hey everyone, am sorry for not updating!! Hope it looks like our LOs share a birthday :) We had a little boy, Patrick, and he is just amazing. 21 weeks old already, time is flying. I had a lovely home birth but he was 9lb 9oz and I had a third degree tear and lost 4 pints of blood so unfortunately had to go to hospital for stitches and a blood transfusion. But LO was totally fine, I healed relatively quickly and now is almost like it never happened, haha. We would also like a second child but same as you PurpleIvy the cost of childcare is a big issue. I don't know how we will manage it. But for the moment we are incredibly happy so probably think about it more seriously in a year or two. Good luck with ttcing again carlywarly! All that obssessing about ovulation...!! Happy days haha x

Hey everyone, am sorry for not updating!! Hope it looks like our LOs share a birthday :) We had a little boy, Patrick, and he is just amazing. 21 weeks old already, time is flying. I had a lovely home birth but he was 9lb 9oz and I had a third degree tear and lost 4 pints of blood so unfortunately had to go to hospital for stitches and a blood transfusion. But LO was totally fine, I healed relatively quickly and now is almost like it never happened, haha. We would also like a second child but same as you PurpleIvy the cost of childcare is a big issue. I don't know how we will manage it. But for the moment we are incredibly happy so probably think about it more seriously in a year or two. Good luck with ttcing again carlywarly! All that obssessing about ovulation...!! Happy days haha x

Awww Congratulations hun :) I also had a third degree tear...so I feel your PAIN!! lol. Isaac was 8lb 7 and 1/2 oz but born 3 weeks early. Dread to think what he would have weighed full-term!! haha

Thank you very much about TTC#2. I have been keeping track of my cycles for a few months already...so I wont be AS obsessive!! :haha:

Good luck with you and litte one, incredibly happy for all of us!! Tee hee :hugs:

Hi ladies sorry haven't been on in a while love being a mum its alot harder having two close together than I thought it would be im shattered lol worth every bag :) love all the pics cant believe how quick its going smiler cant belive they share the same birthday what are the chances here's a couple of pics of my little man,

Attachments

• IMG-20131226-WA0001-1.jpg
    IMG-20131226-WA0001-1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20131225-WA0020-1.jpg
    IMG-20131225-WA0020-1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 3
He's very lovely :) Bless u having two little people to run around after! Would you do it again or wait for number 2? Just wondering as we're hoping to TTC very soon :)

No defo not doing it again love having two especially being blessed with a boy and a girl couldn't afford it either like you were saying child care costs are ridiculous probably wouldn't be able to go back to work and I love working two is just enough you'll have to keep us up to date when you decide to try again let us know how you get on x

Hey again Hope,

Sorry hun, think I should re-phrase lol. I meant would you have the 2 so close together again if you had a re-do, or would you have waited til your little girl was older before you had little man? :)

Will keep you up to date, fingers crossed it'll be next month xx

No defo not doing it again love having two especially being blessed with a boy and a girl couldn't afford it either like you were saying child care costs are ridiculous probably wouldn't be able to go back to work and I love working two is just enough you'll have to keep us up to date when you decide to try again let us know how you get on x

Hi ladies,
How's is everyone? Jumping on to update with some new pics. Megan is a little over 7 mos and doing great. It's been very cold here in NY so I am really looking forward to spring.

Carly have you started trying yet? Good luck to you! I don't miss those days of tracking everything.

Take care!

Attachments

• IMG_20140127_182827_014.jpg
    IMG_20140127_182827_014.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20140216_122212_805.jpg
    IMG_20140216_122212_805.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20140218_074016_027.jpg
    IMG_20140218_074016_027.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20140219_185547_147-1.jpg
    IMG_20140219_185547_147-1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20140228_072348_777.jpg
    IMG_20140228_072348_777.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies,
How's is everyone? Jumping on to update with some new pics. Megan is a little over 7 mos and doing great. It's been very cold here in NY so I am really looking forward to spring.

Carly have you started trying yet? Good luck to you! I don't miss those days of tracking everything.

Take care!

Awh beautiful little lady :) You must be soo proud xx

Not trying yet...was hoping this cycle but it's being dodgy - so hopefully next lol. Here we go again!! It's already begun lol. I enjoy tracking...and peeing on things!! Just stick things mind...not peeing on general everyday things!! Hahaha ;) Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Hope you get lovely weather soon and have fun with your gorgeous little princess :) Isaac just makes me laugh every day (many times) I am sure you get that too :) xx

Awww, Megan is just lovely :) This is such a great age isn't it! Love the smiles :D

Carlywarly wow I think you are so brave for ttcing already!! I must admit I look at pregnant people now and think ahhh I want a baby belly again...! But will hold off for a while ;) Sorry you had a dodgy cycle this time, FX for next time! Hope it happens for you v.v.v. soon x

Things with us are great, but hard work. DH got a new job and is away basically 12 hours a day and I don't have family nearby so it gets a bit tiring and a teensy bit lonely at times. Although I am working 1 day per week at the mo, and grandparents are very kindly coming up on alternate weeks to help out. I should be working now haha, but can hear LO playing with my parents and it's so cute :) He's starting nursery next month though as we can't expect them to keep helping out so much. Am kind of looking forward to it as I think it will be good for him, but at the same time the idea of being away from him 7 hours a day twice a week makes me want to cry!!

Hope you're all well xx

So glad to hear from you both! Hope your cycles even out Carly. It was a bit exciting when you test & stuff to see if its "time" but still a lot of work.Good for you! I look at pregnant women too Smiler but say to myself that I'm glad I'm not pregnant. I loved it when I was and had a perfect pregnacy but I'm just not ready yet. Best part is that I lost 30 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. I hope nursery goes well for you. Its nice to work at times so you have adult conversation w/your peers especially if your house me alone a lot. :)

Hello Ladies!
Finally gotten around to checking in with you guys!

It's now been just over 2 years since we started ttc. After being together for 7&1/2 years before getting married, when we finally did get married Hubby and I seemed to hit a bit of a rocky patch but we seem to be on track again now and have just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary.

I finally gave in last year and accepted that I couldn't keep my life on hold just waiting for an addition to the family. So I finally went back to work full time. My little girl is now 7 so there was no excuse really. Thing is, my career has kind of taken off a bit since then, but that hasn't put me off having another baby.

I also found out last year that I may have a endometrial polyp. I had bleeding in-between periods, saw a gynaecologist and was told I have cervical erosion which was zapped. He then sent me for a us which showed my endometrial layer was a little on the thick side, suggesting a polyp. But I haven't had any further tests yet. Doc won't prioritise me coz she thinks it's not a big deal and says polyps don't affect fertility.
Gp has just said that because we already have one child, they're not concerned and it just takes some couples longer to conceive. At 32, I'm not getting any younger tho 😕

Congratulations to all of you who've had your babies and wishing luck to any of you who are still waiting, although I think it might actually just be me now? 😢

Hello Ladies!
Finally gotten around to checking in with you guys!

It's now been just over 2 years since we started ttc. After being together for 7&1/2 years before getting married, when we finally did get married Hubby and I seemed to hit a bit of a rocky patch but we seem to be on track again now and have just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary.

I finally gave in last year and accepted that I couldn't keep my life on hold just waiting for an addition to the family. So I finally went back to work full time. My little girl is now 7 so there was no excuse really. Thing is, my career has kind of taken off a bit since then, but that hasn't put me off having another baby.

I also found out last year that I may have a endometrial polyp. I had bleeding in-between periods, saw a gynaecologist and was told I have cervical erosion which was zapped. He then sent me for a us which showed my endometrial layer was a little on the thick side, suggesting a polyp. But I haven't had any further tests yet. Doc won't prioritise me coz she thinks it's not a big deal and says polyps don't affect fertility.
Gp has just said that because we already have one child, they're not concerned and it just takes some couples longer to conceive. At 32, I'm not getting any younger tho 😕

Congratulations to all of you who've had your babies and wishing luck to any of you who are still waiting, although I think it might actually just be me now? 😢

Hello hun!! :) :hi: It's great to hear from you!!

Lots going on for you lately!! Huge congrats on your career :) :happydance: What a downer for you to have this suspected polyp though...but if it doesn't affect fertility then here's hoping your :bfp: will come real real soon!! I really hope so hun...you deserve it.

Congrats to you and OH on your 2 year anniversary, and I am glad your rocky patch is over. Onwards and upwards eh? :thumbup:

Take care for now and I look forward to you re posting with your BFP!! xx

Just seen doc today. No polyps, no fibroids, no pcos, no nothing. Which is good but doesn't answer why my periods are becoming heavier, more painful and why I've had bleeding inbetween periods. And why I'm not pregnant. She has suggested going on the pill for a few months to reset my hormones and getting hubby's sperm tested...

Btw, had the hysteroscopy today. Horrendous!! Had to have local anaesthetic injections in my cervix!!! Ow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->