• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

aw Lilaala-I'm in your siggy! : ) :friends:

Well- I did the preliminary research and I think have decided on a local RE/FS here in town. I have heard tons on him and looked up his web page. I may call later in the week just to get an idea of what they do to start and what the pricing is-maybe make an apt. for either right before or right after our holiday. We're leaving Labor Day weekend for the caribbean!!!! Well-only if Jaimie can puppysit 2 100lb dogs and a frenchie! (J/K!) Then even though I am "Relaxing" I can still feel like I'm being proactive too!
'
Hey Whit-any symptoms? I love having a LT token pger on our thread now!!!!

I'd be glad to let you know about the symptoms! :haha:

They're really pretty mild. I've had some pinch-like cramping for the last two days on and off. I've had mild nausea mostly if my stomach is too empty or full.. and very sore breasts! I've been bloated and have acid reflux a little bit. So not too bad at all! :)

Defo let us know what the doc says if you decide to call ;)

Reba - I'm CD 8 I think, am charting again this cycle. I can't give it up since I've had months where the OPKs would be dark but not positive for a more than a week so I couldn't pinpoint ov. Are you trying anything new this cycle?

Titi - glad you found an RE/FS closeby and it's even better that you've heard good things. Holiday sounds great!

Whit - when was your first clue that this cycle was different?

Hi everyone else.

guess what? I made it to the gym! Finally! It was a wussy workout but at least I broke the rut.

Dee-temping is more important in your situation-I think b/c you don't ovulate precisely. Also tho-maybe it could do some good to just dtd 3x every week-then you'd nail it most likely and wouldn't have to worry about temping? Or you could give up temping after ov is confirmed for sanity? Just ideas. I'm going to try the "regular sex" but not looking for ov time for the next few cycles and see if that helps me any............just a last ditch effort I guess. I feel pretty good tho this cycle so far.

Thanks abby!

Dee- I had waves of nausea as early as 10dpo. Plus I was waking up hot a lot. Gosh I cant believe it is finally sinking in! How long have you been charting for? I think I charted 5 but temped 3. It really helped ease a lot of my stress over if or when I O'd.

Yayyy Titi!! I need to get my butt back in there after next week's mini vacation! I cant wait.

I haven't been to the gym since April!!!!!!!!

Me neither!! I am feeling out of breath all the time Im so out of shape now!

Thanks Whit. I've done maybe about 7 cycles temping, 5 on FF and 2 on another site.

Titi - I knew you could do it!! :happydance:

We'll probably stick to every other day but I'll still have to know when to stop so that's where the temping comes in. I think I will stop temping after Ov though and try to relax for the tww - ha- .

yeah dee-I know what you mean about wanting to stop :)

I think the 2ww is the most stressful part of temping anyway.

so do you guy temp "the right way"?? i mean at the same time every morning only after 4-5 hours of sleep before you even roll over or move etc etc? that is where my issue is bc i sleep so irregularly that i cant temp at the same time everyday. if im not in bed by 3 am i cant temp at 6 am!!! i tried setting my alarm based on when i go to bed but sometimes i have to get up sooner than that, or i cant sleep so lay there and wait for sleep to come....i tried just taking my temp when i wake but my chart looked totally stupid and made no sense, you couldnt even tell if/when i o'd at all or anything....so i guess i was asking for advice?? lol talking in circles.:haha::blush:

Hiya MrS. MaBrEy,

I have to admit, I am sorta of a sleep nerd. I am in bed at 10 every night and up at 5am every morning-weekends included so temping was really easy. The only trouble I ever had was when my puppy was sick-which was a lot-I was up all hours of the night.

So, yeah I did it really "right" and still think it is the most accurate fertility monitor when done right-but it stresses me out too much in 2ww when I get my hopes up-as I've had "implantation dips", "tripashic" charts, "temp rises at af" etc etc. and was always never pg : (

boo for no BFP with beautiful charts! I was thinking of getting a CMFM... but not until hubby gets back from basic training> in january:cry: but we dont have the money for it now anyways so i just keep putting it out of my mind!:winkwink:

Hi MsM,

Like Titi, I temp the "traditional" way. Do you use OPK or any other device like CBFM, ovacue etc?

ive been using opk for a while but the lines are never conclusive to me>i did however have a really dark line the day i think i o'd this month! first dark like ever!!!!! :thumbup: so hopefully ...well you know:haha:

Whit - I wanted to let you know that your BFP made me especially happy because you posted it the day after another good, LT BnB pal mc'd. I almost called a fertility clinic that day to schedule an HSG :haha:

Ooh - I like that idea of temping just until ov is confirmed and not during the 2ww!

Did I ever say welcome mrs. mabrey? If not, welcome! And I think you'll be fine with slightly irregular temping schedules - I'd just give it a try and see if you get a pattern of temp rises after ov.

Howdy Dee and Abster!

I totally want an HSG now too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"