LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

Whit's up the duff!!!!!!!

Hey Abs-I agree-SS and testing is REALLY heartbreaking at this point. I totally try to avoid if possible.

Jaimie-you're right-I should get a call in........I bet they are all similarly booked. Hmm interesting too that Sept. was when I was planning for anyway-maybe the universe has something else in mind.

Did they tell you what they are going to do on your first visit? Do you go alone or with DH?

To be honest I agree with abster, SS always just turned out to be IPS for me.

I hope it was just a too-early false negative NGRidley!

Titi: When I went to the Gyno my GP referred me to, he did a pelvic exam (hadn't had one before) after quizzing me a bunch. He then got his receptionist to set up a Pelvic Ultrasound and an HSG for me (had not had either before). I had them 2 weeks later on the same day (Ultrasound first) and got verbal results right away (no fibroids, no cysts for U/S, tubes open for HSG). He also asked me to use OPK's and BBT and record them for him. Next (and last) on the list is a keyhole exploratory Laparoscopy to look for Endometriosis, so it could be removed if there is any. My Gyno did the HSG and said "Plenty of women have conceived after the HSG, so we'll give it three months before we look at scheduling you for a Laparoscopy". If I haven't conceived by Sept I'm calling and will set up another consultation appointment, bringing the graph paper with my charting on it, and will get scheduled for the Lap. I'm certain hubby would have been welcome to come to the first consultation too but he had to work. He came with me for the Ultrasound and HSG though.

Yeah I am assuming its too early.....
I dont really get that upset about BFNs......not sure why. ESPECIALLY if I test early.
I think what would make me upset is no AF AND a BFN

Thanks Lilaala for the info. I had the us already......but you know what is really funny I had a dream last night I was getting another one and it turned out bad. Jaimie-you will appreciate my dream this time the tech had ME use the "camera dildo" myself! Apparently I've been sticking too many things up there lately ttc.
Anyway I was trying to get good image in my dream and when I went by my left ovary the tech was like "oh no!" There was something very wrong with it-but didn't get to find out in my dream what it was. Weird!!!!

Lilaala-FX'd the HSG is a charm!!!!!!! I will be calling the FS on Monday!!! : )

Hi Guys,

Titi - DH usually goes with me when he can get the time of from work. Yay Monday! I hadn't thought about how long it takes but Jaime is right,it is a good idea to try to schedule it in advance. I switched docs recently and this one wanted CD2/3 blood tests re-done since it had been a while since the last ones and also the meeting was scheduled in the early part of my cycle to do u/s. If you've done that already then my next step is the HSG which has to be in the early part of cycle as well. Hope this helps.

NGR - sorry for the BFN, fingers crossed for you and :dust:

:hi: Everybody

Everything I had done was either through my ob which can't do anything else she has said or Dh's primary-so I'm sure we'll probably have to have everything redone by the FS.

Hmm...maybe. The blood tests were the standard ones FSH, LH, Estradiol, Prolactin and maybe a few more, can't seem to remember all of them and an SA for DH.

AF came this morning...completely side swiped me....I'm going out for a margarita to sulk for the night...then ill crawl back on the ttc wagon tomorrow.

ah hun that sucks-I'm sorry :hugs:

AF came this morning...completely side swiped me....I'm going out for a margarita to sulk for the night...then ill crawl back on the ttc wagon tomorrow.

sorry hun :hugs2:
I think a margarita is a great idea

Sorry MaBrEy, she got me this morning too:dohh: Funnything was, I wasn't bothered - maybe it;s just all -too familiar. Couldn't have happened on a better morning though - I have the car on mondays so I've been to get some soy isoflavones (found somewhere near me that does great stuff - all veggie caps rather than gelatine). Think I need to start them tomorrow.... off to the soy iso thread...

aw Abi-sorry for you too hun. GRRRR witch!

Sorry Abi & MsM :hugs:

Abi - did you end up using the maca last cycle, did you notice any difference with your cycle?

Titi / Reba / Jaime - how is everyone?

Thanks Titi & Dee :flower:
Yep, I have been using maca this month, although not til cd7, which might have made a difference. It's not gad me gagging for it, and didn't seem to alter my cycle, although I did have some good, high post-ov temps to which it may have contributed. It def increased my bd pleasure, although it hasn't left me gagging for it constantly! I'm noticing continuing improvements in my energy, again maca could be a contributary factor. I'm carrying on with it as I've not done it for a full cycle. I'll keep going on it for a while I think as it seems to some general benefits.
I got some soy iso today - 100mg tablets - which I'll take cd2-6 (it was fortunate the witch arrived today, as I said earlier). Hopefully this will make me ov earlier. Nothng else seems to...
I'm seeing the practice nurse at my doctor's surgery tomorrow, as requested, and will ask her if she can do my CD2 bloods at the same time - otherwise I'll need to have the car on thurs to go to the general hospital abf get it done there - they have blood test appts at my surgery but when I tried to book for my CD21 the week before lst the 1st appt they had available would have been tomorrow - somehow i think trying to get an appointment this week might be an impossibility! My OH rang this morning to make an appointment for his SA - an dhad tp leave an answerphone message. Hopefully they've got back to him today.

Mabrey you may be getting a buddy....I think my AF is coming. Should know by tomorrow :(

:help:oh no NG-hope she's not coming!

Miss everyone-I've been working long hours again this week and my arm is really acting up which hurts to type. Also have plans tonight......but hopefully will catch up more later.

I am contemplating figuring out where I'm at in my cycle so the witch doesn't make a surprise visit in public -yet I have really been doing well not knowing. I think I am getting pretty close but haven't had my "4 days to AF crazy bitchy emotional" roller coaster day yet.....

Abi - Thanks for the info. I just remembered that Whit was using the maca when she got her bfp, I wonder how long she used it for?

Titi - fingers crossed for you hun. extra baby :dust: your way

NGR - hope af stays away too!

I'm about to ov sometime this week I'd say so nothing much on my end.

AF arrived today! BOOOOO!!!

Titi - I always fear getting AF in public....especially when I dont know how long my cycles will be

Oh Titi, have you been to the docs for your hand? Feel better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"