• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

Hi Guys,

I'm a bit late today, I've been doing some chores that took a bit longer than I thought.

Titi/Reba - Interesting stuff!

Titi - you've oved right?

DH and I are planning a weekend getaway later this month so we can relax and have fun! I'm supposed to come up with the ideas!

Wow Dee-I HEART getaways! Great idea!!!! Do you want to stay local? Of course I have LOTS of local ideas!

I did ov-I think cd12, which would put me about 5 dpo. I took my ticker away so I would stop obsessing. I don't wanna know anymore.

However my ovacue has now two months in a row confirmed ovulation for my normal time, and then about 5 days later confirmed ov again. I think it is the stupid ovacue-as I have had sore bbs and creamy cm the last 5 days-but it does give me something to think about-as we about never bd the 3rd week of my cycle.

I'd love to hear your local ideas!!

Maybe the ovacue is on to something and it's picking up something worth checking out. That's what I would think and I hope you BD just in case. I too feel you're a definite CD12/13 ovulator but who knows what it's picking up?!

Maybe for next cycle (hopefully there isn't a next cycle bec you're PG) plan to BD on CD 16 or 17 to cover it.

We are not going to look at the calendar at all next month as part of new summer plan...but are going to just try to bd 2-3 times every week from now on. Maybe the good thing about that is not "targeting" a specific ov time if I'm really not actually oving then. ?

I will get a list going and email you. What, if any Florida attractions have you been to that you have really enjoyed so I have an idea and also how long do you want to go?

Oh, I had forgotten about that plan. Great idea and should take the pressure off.

We've done the Disney Theme Parks and St Augustine...that's all I can remember :haha: I like activity but also quiet time so I'm open to any suggestions.

My HSG has been put off until next month as the Dr.'s on holiday. I'm hoping that I don't need it!

In keeping with our original policy I guess it's only fair that I keep BFP announcements on p.1...........

but I will say, for anyone (which I'm sure is EVERYONE!!!) wanting some amazing news-check out p.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting that Titi! I posted a ticker but am now considering removing it as I'd like to continue to be part of the threads I am on.. but want to tread lightly, I know how hard it can be. I honestly was beginning to think it would never happen.. oddly enough the first cycle I get loads of ewcm I got my bfp! Anyway it's been almost 3 years.. and I have to attribute it at least partially to the HSG! I will leave it at that.. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed till they are black and blue for you ladies! :dust:

aw Whit-don't take off your ticker and PLEASE stay on your threads! You worked so hard for it don't let anything take that away from you. I am hopefully sure that in your case it is only inspiration for all TTCers!

I really REALLY hope it spreads some positive mental attitude! In all honesty this was our most laid back cycle yet... still used softcups though along with EPO and maca. Not much else I can say I didn't do a whole lot different from last cycle aside from not using preseed this time.

Omg titi I'm also 5 DPO today....hmm maybe a sign! So glad to have found this haven of good spirit/ no whining about Everything....:) I have been thinking of changing my diet while oh is gone so that I will have about 3-4 months to know im not going to be pg and just get healthy....I am just SO picky....uhg

Hi Ladies,

OMG Whitbit - a huge congrats to you. It must of been the HSG that helped.Fantastic news.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

MrS. MaBrEy=well, I have done my fair share of whining but ready to try and move on to a place of peace & acceptance!

I am trying really hard to work on my diet too. I was always a very healthy eater and had all these visions of being the "perfect" pg women and ttc-er, but in the fall my despair and frustration got the better of me and its been a free for all since. My diet's the worst its ever been in my whole life.

Hey guys, sorry I've been absent - have been busy or away the last few days - and then yesterday our internet connection fell over. Bah! Sodding technology...

The aduki beans and seaweed arent' something I eat together, they're just both in recipes I use - or in teh case of seaweed, plan to use, although I have some snack packs of sushi nori. I eat sushi every so often and - as I do with seaweed in its own - ask myslef with every mouthful if I like seaweed, because of its taste of the sea and my aversion to eating fish. I always eat it all though. Yep the beans can help with digestion - although you have to soak them well and then boil hard, else you'll exacerbate the wind problem! Apparently adding a bayleaf when you're boiling them can help a lot too.
You can eat quinoa as a rice or pasta alternative or makes salads with it (nice idea Titi!)

Reba, sorry about the bitch :hugs: Definitely cut out the wheat and dairy and start the spirulina and wheatgrass again. Try really hard to stick with it :thumbup: I'm very lucky, I guess, that I have great willpower (and I'm a stubborn taurean, much though I think astrolology isn't really a science - my OH and #1 are noth typical of their star signs too). If you have a car when you're in Fuengirola you should check out Aguapark Mijas - we used to live in Gibraltar whenI was a child and it was fabulous fun going there.

How's your renewed fitness drive going Titi?

Hey newbies - hope your stay here is short, along with ours :flower: Hey oldies!
Abi x

Good Morning All,

Abi - I'm supposed to be staying away from wheat and dairy too but they're kind of hard to cut out.

Titi / Reba /MsMabrey - :hi:

Hi Dee - hows things today? Where in your cycle are you? Im CD 5 (not that im counting or anything.

Abi - thanks for the dietry advice - i will def get back on the spirulina and wheatgrass band wagon - wish i had a personal chef! Oh and thanks for the info on Fuengirola - will def check it out - we arent renting a car but might for a day or two but not the whole 10 days.

Titi - i need to get my butt in gear too and get to the gym or just out walking. I havent been out this week yet and had planned to do 5 good brisk walks - going tonight though and again tomorrow and maybe friday. Wanna lose a few lbs for my holiday as well as for TTC!

I was reading about CM and how it can be hostile to sperm etc and it says if its hostile (acidic) then the sperm wont live longer than 2 hrs (normally should live 2 days or more). It said if you follow the SMEP of every other day then that would be no good. It says as long as your DH doesnt have any sperm problems (low count etc) then there is no harm doing it every day or even twice a day. I know I said i was forgetting about it for the next few cycles but who am I kidding!!! Anyway I was thinking that on day before Ov and Ov day Im gonna get loads of :sex: in - twice or 3 times each day - its worth a try.

Also I was just reading that Danni Minogue (UK people will know who Im talking about) just had a wee boy and I clicked on a website to see all the celebrities who are with child and I was so pissed off - most of them just got married or whatever and already pregnant - so unfair. Although one good piece was about Kelly Preston (John Travolta's wife) who is 47 and is expecting their 3rd child - so that means I still have 15 years left in me!!!! :haha:

Hey Ladies! I LOVE LOVE LOVE WhitBit's big news!!! Congrats! Really hope you have nice, smooth pregnancy Whit, you've earned it!

Thank you. :flower:

I POAS this morning and it was fainter than yesterday. It was my last IC though, and I accidentally got it wet. So of course now I feel really stupid.. and worried. :/

I have one more FRER that I'm going to take later when I save up more pee. This is ridiculous.

I think you are futterwackening WhitBit : ) I've got my FX'd you see a nice, dark line on that FRER:hugs:

Whitbit: Super Congratulations!! Three years is too long to wait! Glad you only have 8 more months to wait until you can hold your bean. :)

Reba: Gosh hun AF sounds awful, has your doctor looked into that for you yet? :( :hugs: I was reading about the acidic CM thing too, was thinking of trying that baking soda thing for it this cycle, what could it hurt anyways? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->