• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

Aww thats sweet Jaimie :)

I would totally recommend the hsg.. I know it doesn't work for everyone but there's also peace of mine that comes along with knowing the results.

I'm wondering whether or not to get rid of my Ovacue or not. Maybe I will need it again so maybe not just yet.

thats what I thought when I read about HSG but it didnt work for me :nope: - but they do say the first 3 months after is the best time so who knows - maybe next month .

Good Morning,

Titi - Any word from the Doc?

Howdy Jaime :hi:

Abi / Reba - hope you're doing well :hugs:

MsM - what cycle day are you on?

Whit - mmm...maybe you'll use it for no. 2

I was looking at the ovulation microscope which is quite a bit cheaper than the other monitors at $28-$50 but I figure temping and OPKs give me the same info. Sometimes I think though a new gadget will magically help :haha:

thats what I thought when I read about HSG but it didnt work for me :nope: - but they do say the first 3 months after is the best time so who knows - maybe next month .

Hi Reba - didn't see you post before I posted. Here's to the next couple of months.:thumbup:

I'm CD29, 8-9 dpo (I think) I'm usually between 33-42 days now....but who knows...I think I'm going to teston the 15th maybe if I'm up to it...

:hugs: Reba :hugs: I do hope it boosts your fertility for the next couple of months.

Mabrey ~ have your cycles always been irregular or did that happen once you got off bc? Have you looked into any herbal remedies for regulating your cycle? I have a friend that tried for two years for her first and she found that vivex (sp?) really helped.

I had the implanon implant for a year, and before that I was on BCP's on and off for about 4 years, basically since I got my period my doctor had me on the pill. I had regular cycles when I took breaks back then, but I've been irregular since my implanon came out. I can't seem to find vitex anywhere around here though...I've been thinking of ordering it online...no sure yet.

Dee-I haven't called the Dr. yet. Probably will call for info next week but won't be scheduling anything until Sept., most likely. Getting very ready for this break, actually.

I'm in pretty good spirits this cycle. Maybe taking a break does make it easier. Usually I start to feel very hopeless & sad about this time but I don't even know for sure what dpo I am right now and just feel like a pg won't happen now at least until fall, and am okay with it.

Yay to new gadgets! I agree!!

Dee-I haven't called the Dr. yet. Probably will call for info next week but won't be scheduling anything until Sept., most likely. Getting very ready for this break, actually.

I'm in pretty good spirits this cycle. Maybe taking a break does make it easier. Usually I start to feel very hopeless & sad about this time but I don't even know for sure what dpo I am right now and just feel like a pg won't happen now at least until fall, and am okay with it.

Yay to new gadgets! I agree!!

OMG haha! Ok sorry to get excited but thats a little how I felt and low and behold I was pg. Not wanting to get your hopes up but that may be just the attitude you need! I think you are going to feel SO much better. :hugs:

wow I havent been on here in a while!!!

How is everyone???

I have been symptom spotting like crazy. Have had some bouts of nausea, cramping, gassiness, increased hunger, a lot of CM.
I am thinking about testing tomorrow.....it is either 10 or 12 DPO (depends if I discard a temp on my chart).
I have 2 tests and was planning on waiting till monday, but its so hard when they are in the house (I usually wait and buy them the day before I plan to test)

Titi - yes, it is refreshing to have a break and no pressure. Let it be a carefree couple of months where you concentrate on yourself and DH and have fun!

NGR - Good Luck :dust:

Whit - hope you are well.

Jaime/Reba/Abi/Lilaala - :hi:

aw bummer hun but it's still early :hugs:

:hugs: ridley :hugs:

Just as a heads up Titi - the clinic i'm going to is booked till september so you may want to check and see if your FS has a similar calendar? I would just hate to see you disappointed if you call in Sept and they can't see you till Nov or something... Just a thought! No Pressure : )

Aww sorry about the bfn hun :hugs:

Even at 13dpo my positive was REALLY faint- so hang in there! Got any symptoms yet?

Aww sorry about the bfn hun :hugs:

Even at 13dpo my positive was REALLY faint- so hang in there! Got any symptoms yet?

I started having symptoms at 6dpo
gassy, cramping, nausea, increased creamy CM

today I dont have much symptoms.
Thinking of testing again wednesday

Hey everybody :flower:

I say step away from the sticks and do not symptom spot!! But I seem to be in the minority - less disappointing for some reason when the lack of pregnancy is announced by AF rather than a BFN.

Hope everybody's having a good weekend, bar the BFN.

Whit's up the duff!!

Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"