LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

:hugs: titi.... its just horrible :(

:hugs2: reba....hopefully your UTI clears up quickly. I can only imagine the pain

morning ladies (good afternoon, evening or good night depending where in the world you all are)....

So many posts to catch up on - it will take me forever. Just want to say sorry for all the ladies who got their AF - i hate the cow!

Well I got a kidney/urinary infection on Tuesday night and I have been in agony since. Peeing blood last night and again this am so i have to collect antibiotics after lunch today. Such a nightmare cos sunday is Ov day and I know I said I was just gonna forget about the whole TTC thing for the next few months - well we all know thats easier said than done. So dont know what kind of effect these antibiotics will have on me and if it will disrupt Ov or if its bad to TTC while taking them etc. And I cant even DTD anyway cos its too painful. Bloody nightmare.

I really think ttc contributes SO much to the frequency that I get these. Asll the sex plus not going to pee right after bc you don't want to lose any of the goods iykwim, and then falling asleep before you do ect. It is exhausting trying to keep them away! I have found a suppliment that I love for this though! Its a cranberry extract in a pill form and you take it like a itamin everyday, its only about 3 dollars for a 2 month supply. I have 12 bladder/ut infections in less than 6 months, and I haven't had any since taking this! Its AMAZING.

Hsg costed me about 365, but they billed me for it. I hope you feel better soon reba! :hugs: titi & ngridley. So sorry sweeties.

hi jaimie! :wave: how are you? And hi to dee, lilaala and mrs mabrey! Hope you are all well and finding a good stress relief!

morning ladies (good afternoon, evening or good night depending where in the world you all are)....

So many posts to catch up on - it will take me forever. Just want to say sorry for all the ladies who got their AF - i hate the cow!

Well I got a kidney/urinary infection on Tuesday night and I have been in agony since. Peeing blood last night and again this am so i have to collect antibiotics after lunch today. Such a nightmare cos sunday is Ov day and I know I said I was just gonna forget about the whole TTC thing for the next few months - well we all know thats easier said than done. So dont know what kind of effect these antibiotics will have on me and if it will disrupt Ov or if its bad to TTC while taking them etc. And I cant even DTD anyway cos its too painful. Bloody nightmare.

I really think ttc contributes SO much to the frequency that I get these. Asll the sex plus not going to pee right after bc you don't want to lose any of the goods iykwim, and then falling asleep before you do ect. It is exhausting trying to keep them away! I have found a suppliment that I love for this though! Its a cranberry extract in a pill form and you take it like a itamin everyday, its only about 3 dollars for a 2 month supply. I have 12 bladder/ut infections in less than 6 months, and I haven't had any since taking this! Its AMAZING.

Thanks MrS. MaBrEy, I was looking at cranberry suppliments in the pharmacy yesterday so i think I'll get those at the weekend in the Health Food shop. I was more prone to getting yeast infections during the 1st year of TTC - they were happening every single month for about 8 months - it drove me mad. I havent had one in nearly 2 years now thank god. I get cystitis the odd month too with all the :sex: - and yes just like you say you dont want to go to the loo afterwards incase you lose some :spermy: .

Well I just hope by Sunday Im up for DTD - i havent done it since Monday (got the infection Tues nite) so we are probably out this month again - oh well!

Titi - sorry the witch (bitch) got you - have I mentioned that i HATE her! :hugs:

Thanks Whit :hi:

Titi :hugs:

Reba, Jaime, NGR, Lilala, Abi, Ms M - hope things are good with you.

OUCH Reba! You poor thing! :hugs: Hope those antibiotics clear it up and relieve the pain ASAP!! Rotten timing too, I'm so sorry. :( :hugs:

Titi my dear I know I've already said this but massive :hugs: on AF showing. Totally agree with what Jaimie said. Honestly I cry my eyes out over happy BFP's of LTTTC-ers, even ones I've never chatted with. When you get yours I'll totally cry happy tears for you too.

Mrs.Mabrey that sounds wonderful! I'm glad you found the perfect solution! I've had 2 or 3 UTI's before and only one of which was bad enough to itch and it just about drove me insane! I can't imagine having them so often as that (let alone peeing blood, poor Reba!!) so I'm really glad you've got something to prevent them!

Awww titi, I was hoping this was it for you, but its in Gods hands and perfect time. Hugs for you.

Jaimie, love your new avatar :rofl: But how did you find out where I live?!

Titi, I'm so sorry. Hope the break does you a power of good and you can enjoy your anniversary holiday :hugs:

Ouch Reba, hope it's clearing up now :flower:

:hi: girls! Sorry I've been a bit quiet - been really busy.

Have taken my soy (last one on sat) and am now waiting to see what happens. Cd8 today - cd 13 would be great...

Thanks Abster - we must be neighbors : )

Definitely hope you are feeling better Reba!

Hi Girls,

How are you all? I've been busy with since I have guests so it's hard to find the time to post but I have been lurking.

Reba - I hope the infection cleared and that you're all better in time for Ov.

I'm CD 19 and negative OPKs and low temps so I'm going to have a long cycle this month. I'm grateful I'm temping because of this.

Abi - I'm following how the soy works with you. Fingers crossed it helps your cycle.

Jaime - crazy woman :haha:

Titi - hope the break does what you need.

Ms.M, Lilala :hi:

Hi girls-stalking Jaimie to find out about FS apt.....

Dee-hope you are enjoying your guests.

I have a UTI-just got back from Dr. I told them about the BSF!!!!! Really haven't been quite right since then :blush:

Going to cancel apt. with FS..........our gyn/ob is going to see us tomorrow!!!

Yay Titi! So happy your obgyn agreed. So weird I actually have a UTI also. Luckily it hadnt gotten painful yet-- only the third ive ever had!

Fxed for the soy Abi!
Hope you get a pos soon Dee. Reba honey hope you are feeling better!

hi ladies

I must of passed on the UTI bug.... hope your feeling better titi. Mine has finally gone and I even managed a few sessions with DH - im currently 2dpo I think (but not sure).

Whit - how are you feeling? Did you have your scan yet?

Dee - hope you get a positive OPK soon.

MrS. MaBrEy, Jaimie, Lilaala etc - how are you all getting on. Anyone getting ready to test soon?

MY gyn is going to help! going to relax this cycle and schedule hsg as soon as af starts-around 8/10. Will take it from there!

MY gyn is going to help! going to relax this cycle and schedule hsg as soon as af starts-around 8/10. Will take it from there!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Hooray for caring doctors!! :happydance: So glad you've got a good one!! :hugs:

Aargh Dee I hope your OPK is + ASAP! :hugs: How frustrating!!!

Reba I'm glad your UTI is gone, hope yours goes away really quickly without hurting, Whit!

I'm 5DPO at the moment, so nope, no testing yet! I've been bang-on 29 days the last few cycles, guess the Maca has sorted me out! (15 day LP) so if I hit 30 days without any pre-AF spotting, that when I'll be testing.

OMG TITI! YAY!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm doing super.. no ms since 4 weeks. Fxed it stays away! Scan onb Monday at 7 wks, its for my ovaries though as I think I have cysts.. So not sure what I will see.

Good luck with testing Lilaala! Lots of :dust: hope you have a nice little bean in there!!!

Lilaala hope you have a bean too!!!!!

Whit it is sooooooooooooo nice to have you a part of us still!!!!!

There's no way I can't keep up with you girls!! I love you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->