LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

That is good FF. I am glad you are feeling more positive. Good luck tomorrow!

Urch, I can just imagine with pregnancy how being sick must take it out of you. I am glad you are on the mend. Hopefully soon, you will be able to enjoy the second tri!

Yellowbell, I also have a bump at the bottom and another at the top (and they are both pretty hard). When I saw my midwife last week she said my uterus was just at the under part of my belly button, so I wasn't sure what the top part was. I did have it some after/during ivf, but it is more pronounced now. I also thought like Urch and that maybe my uterus was pushing other organs up. I have a very short torso, so where would they go? :lol:

Klein, I too was thinking about mat bathing suits. I am going to look while in the US this weekend. I did buy a new one this Jan that is a 2 piece, but it covers my tummy. To get it to fit my breasts it was very large around my middle. I was thinking if I can't find something that might fit. I don't think it will fit if I get huge though as I know it will get short.

FF I know how hard it is not to worry, but Ive also heard that measurements can be so off in the first trimester so hoping bub is ok. how far are you along? my dr gave me 2 extra betas just because I found it hard to wait till the 7 week scan without knowing anything, and luckily she understood.

Kiseki never came back to update us about her measurements....she was given 50/50 chance as bub was measuring quite a bit smaller. I looked back to her profile and she hasnt been on since april 10. hope everything was fine with her.

the worry never ends, Im 2 weeks from my 18 week scan and so scared they will find something. I still dont feel pregnant, I felt some weird waves of feeling the other day so hoping thats bub. this whole pregnancy thing is so surreal. cant wait till i have a big bump and feeling bub everyday!

Sarah, I know what you mean about pregnancy being surreal right now. Its just so hard to feel pregnant right now, even with the nausea/ vomiting. Whenever I listen to bubs on the doppler, its such a weird thought that its coming from inside of me! Also can't wait to be big and showing!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Not much going on on my end.... had a friend pass away this weekend unexpectedly and its got me shaken up.

Klein and Care - I've looked online for swimsuits but probably won't get one as we have no pool or plans to travel. The most reasonable I found were on destinationmaternity.com as long as you stick with the Motherhood line. I want to say they were $40. Target carries a couple but they were mostly gone at my location.

Sarah and Dis - I don't think it will feel real til I can feel them kick from the outside and am past the viability stage. Right now being preggo is more something I know than something I feel.

Urch - glad you are feeling better. I know it is hard letting the guys run things (our once organized kitchen cabinets are insane :wacko:) but try to force yourself to let him handle things. It is best for you and eenie. You will have plenty of time to set things right soon enough :thumbup:

FF - glad you are feeling better, hopefully your results will set your mind at ease :flower:

Dis, I am sorry about your friend. (((HUGS)))

I am only just over 14 weeks, but I don't feel pregnant either. And I am still worried, even though I feel everything will be ok.

Mrs. Bear, I don't have a pool either, but if I am visiting my dad, he does (but that is 4hrs away in NY). We used to go to the beach all the time with the boys, but since the kids are gone we don't go anymore. We do have a boat though, and my husband and I like to go out and just anchor and swim and lay in the boat. It is very relaxing. I can't wait until summer is here. It is snowing today. Boohoo.

Dis - Sorry to hear about your friend, it is so sad when that happens and you don't expect it at our ages :hugs:

Yellow - my bump is mainly below the belly button, but on more bloat-y days it moves up higher

Care - I may just put on one of my old bikinis if I need a suit and scare everyone else away :rofl:

FF - hope all goes well on the scan! FX

Yellow - I think i am slightly starting to show already. Now that i've been off the pio for 4 days, i can't blame the bloated look on that. I am 8 weeks tomorrow, is it possible to show this early?

Urch - can't wait for u to be 100% again.

AFM - been fighting with dh all week about money. Apparently, he ran into an old "friend" he owed a lot of $ to (although i think it was a bookie) from 10 years ago before he met me. At the time, his wife had cheated on him & wanted a divorce. They had a 5 year old dd together. Anyway, dh went into a deep depression, drinking, gambling, cheating on his taxes, making a lot of bad decisions bc he didn't want to live anymore after the divorce. So he took $6000 out of my savings acct & paid this guy off. He didn't tell me until he got caught. I was so furious with him on so many levels. I'm starting to cool down now & as soon as he gets back from work in a few weeks, i'm sending him to GA & AA meetings every night (& if there was a liars anonymous group i would send him there too). He may not currently gamble & drink but i think some meetings would do him good. He's been really good for the last couple of years but this is pathetic. I did threaten to raise these babies without him. What a mess, but trying to look at the positive that this happened pre-babies instead of post-babies.

marie - wow! $6000 is a lot of $, especially with twins on the way. I can't believe he really thought he could do that and you wouldn't notice. Hope he really understands where you are coming from and you can work things out. :hugs:

Omg ladies, I feel like I have missed so much :huh:

FF-So glad your feeling better, good luck on your levels tomorrow!!! Thinking of you!:hug:

Yellowbell-I have a large inflation :haha: above my belly button and then it's just slightly pudgy under it. Not a huge difference but I am noticing the changes. Jeans by the end of the day are unbuttoned etc.

Urch-I can totally relate, I am always thankful when DH cleans and picks up around the house. He's not me though and well, he falls short lol. I'd much rather take the help and it not be perfect though!

Dis-So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Care-SNOW, oh man and I was complaining bc the high today was only 68. I need to 'hush my mouth' and be glad I'm in the South lol! We live about a 6 hour drive South to the beach and I have been begging hubby to move. He's an electrician and there happens to be work here right now. Moving into the unknown would be a risk we're not ready to take. To tide me over we have agreed to get a pool installed. They are supposed to be getting started on it this week. We haven't told the kids yet. (or any family members, I don't want it to come across as boasting or something) I'm super excited. I've always wanted a pool lol. :happydance: Hope I don't regret getting it due to the maintance! I've heard it can be hard work. Ah, a boat sounds nice too. I can see how that would be very relaxing!

Mrs Bear-Omg still laughing. Yes, I could so see me doing that too! I can hear my son now, MOM YOUR NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT?!?!?! Of course, at the rate my nipples are expanding one of my normal triangles aren't even going to cover that! That could just be one of my symptoms but it's been constant with all of my pregnancies, lovely.

Marie-OMG, You need a :hugs: So sorry your having to go thru this. I know he's doing good now, but man, to take it and not tell you and it being 6K! Ok you need another :hugs: I hope you both can work it out and move forward. Maybe even slap him around a little bit, might make you feel better :haha:

AFM-11w1d appt today-
Baby Klein measured 11w6d, hb 169, I thought I was being discharged today but I actually go for a 12 week visit next Monday. That will be my last appt at the fertility doc.

Today dr told me I can stop the pio whenever I'm ready. I can stop it this week, next week, wean off if it makes me feel better or just completely stop. The only thing it's doing for me now is easing my anxiety is what he said.

I don't know what I should do? Any thoughts on what to do :shrug:

OMG Marie, that's dreadful ... I can't imagine what I'd do if Mr Urch did that to me - but I know there would be a repayment plan in there somewhere and trust me, the man wouldn't even be able to treat himself to an ice-cream before all 6k had been replaced!

Klein - my fertility clinic told me that by 12 weeks the placenta has completely taken over hormone production, but that if I ran out of meds before then not to worry (presumably because the placenta was doing 'enough' by then :shrug: )
So I carried on until exactly the 12 week mark, then stopped. There really is no need to wean yourself off though :thumbup:

AFM I was back at the doctors today and have been signed off until 4th May, so plenty of time to recover properly

Dis I am so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Marie I can't believe your DH would do that! I am not surprised you are forcing him to go to GA and AA. As you said if this had happened after labour it would have been worse but I bet you needed all that money for baby stuff? Sending you big :hugs:

Well I have about an hour to go until I can phone for my results and I am so nervous! This is worse then waiting for results on a HPT! I know that until the other test results are in on Thursday it won't actually prove anything but I am hoping that if my levels are where they should be in relation to how many weeks I thought I was then it will put my mind at ease.

Well my numbers are 710 - Well within the parameters for 5 weeks which is what I was measuring (and what the clear blue digital what putting me at) and although they didn't seem overly concerned I now have been to go down before 9am tomorrow as they want my results at 1.30pm. I was originally told to go down before 12pm and phone the next day but maybe they are just trying to give me some peace of mind :wacko:

That is all sounding very promising FF and although I know you won't settle any until you have seen that HB - it certainly lookjs like everything is moving in the right direction :thumbup:

will be waiting with baited breath for tomorrow's numbers xxx

FF, those numbers sound good and I would be happy to get my numbers early tomorrow. Just keep in mind sometimes beta numbers can make things look bad when they are fine. this whole waiting thing is so stressful. FX for tomorrow!

Marie, wow, I am so sorry. How can he not talk to you about it first? Did he think you wouldn't notice, because that is crazy? I am so sorry you are going through this and I hope you two can work things out where you can trust him again. :hugs:

FF what were your previous beta numbers or were these your first? hopefully tomorrows test will show the rising as expected, its so nervewracking I remember it well :hugs::kiss:

marie omg, I would be really pissed off. in my mind he should never take that money without talking to you first. Im glad you are not letting him off lightly!

hi to everyone else :flower:

FF- Hoping those numbers improve for tomorrow's results!!! Look on the bright side, 3 less worrying hours!

FF - I doubt the time has anything to do with any concern. Most likely just more convenient for them. My clinic always had bloods before 9am so they could deal with everything same day. FX for great numbers tomorrow :thumbup:

Urchin - we're avocados! :happydance:

Thanks my lovelies :flower:

Sarah these were my first numbers BUT when I did my clear blue digi on the 14th April it was measuring 1-2 weeks which would put me at 50ish so they have doubled as they should so far :)

Yaaay for avocados MrsB! - I do like it now we're in the realms of decent sized fruit and veg ... it's no fun at all being an apple seed or a blueberry!

FF - not long to go now hon - got it all crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->