LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Sarah your having your Mum stay for a whole month?!? I would kill my mother if she stayed for more then a day :haha:

Urch hope you had an enjoyable lunch with your ma :flower:

ha yes, she lives in england and so she comes 2x a year. We get on well so its ok :thumbup:

Yay for onions!!!! Woot woot!

I am so jealous, my scan is the 23rd. I am so excited to find out the gender of your babies Mrs.Bear!

That is nice Sarah that your mom is visiting. You must miss her and her you. I don't think I could live far from my mom. If I moved I am sure she would move too. I hope you have a great visit!

AFM, I think I might have felt bubs move! I am not really sure if it was some kind of fluke though. It didn't feel like a flutter like some people say. I was bent over and all squished up and I felt this bang, bang, bang... bang, bang. Almost like it could have been my heartbeat, but much harder and irregular. Then it was gone. I went and got my doppler and found the HB right where I felt it (it was over to the left). The HB was between 150-189, so super fast. I wonder if my little bubs was doing some aerobics? :lol:

I'm sure that was it Care - yay for baby aerobics :yipee:

Care - sounds so exciting! My hbs are 165 & 176, are they fast? I know she said it was good but i don't know what # i'm looking for.

Sienna - glad someone else is overeating too. It really is just being hungry every 3 hours or so which makes for a lot of meals. I think i gained 3 lbs too but i'll have to weigh in the morning. I'm more worried about not gaining enough so i can always scale back later on if i gain too much.

Sarah - finding out the gender is a personal choice between you & dh so the family shoul not be influencing you.

AFM - i may be giving the news to immediate family earlier than planned. My grandmother has been really sick and not sure if she will ever fully recover. I think some good news might cheer everyone up in this difficult time. I'll be 10 wks next week so maybe then.

Morning my lovelies :hi:

I'm also getting the odd strange little feeling in my belly - I'm not 100% sure it's Eenie, but who knows :shrug:

Today I have set myself the task of painting the hall and stairs - I have a bit of sanding to do first, then I want to get a coat of emulsion on. If I'm feeling particularly energetic I might do two!

Urchin are you still off work?

My task for the day is cleaning the house from top to bottom :wacko: I am not looking forward to it as things have really slipped since falling pregnant :wacko:

Yeah - I go back after the bank holiday FF
I wanted to give myself time to get my strength back - as opposed to going back the second I could scrape myself off the sofa

I usually bounce back very quickly from being ill, but I think if I go back before I'm fighting fit, I will just go down with something else

Sounds very wise to me :thumbup:

Only managed with half the cleaning, back started hurting and I thought I better not push it :wacko: Was just finishing up and then Cookie decided to do a secret poop and traipse through it all over the white carpet :growlmad: Mask and gloves were definitely needed!

There's a good reason we have no carpets downstairs FF - actually 3 good reasons!

(we also don't have carpet upstairs, but that will change - downstairs however remains strictly moppable :thumbup: )

Now that is a good plan! We have a new build so although we got to pick our flooring it was carpet choice only - seemed rather wasteful pulling it up for laminate as it is only 2 years old :wacko:

FF-Glad you didn't over do it and stopped. that stinks about the mess! literally lol :haha:

Urchin-Good luck painting! So jealous, I wish I felt that good :dohh:

Sierra & Marie- I have to eat every few hours or I get sick:wacko: It's hard for me though b/c I really don't want to eat, nothing looks good :growlmad: if I don't I start dry heaving, so I shove food down anyway and hope for the best :thumbup:

Marie-I don't blame you for wanting to cheer her up. I say go for it! Good luck and give us all the fun details :flower:

Care-Sounds like aquarobics to me :haha: Have you felt anything since then? I thought I felt something when I was finding the hb the other day but haven't felt anything since :shrug:

Mrs. B- I cannot believe it's time for your gender scan :happydance: Can't wait to see what your having!!!

We're still wanting to stay on team yellow! It's amazing to think that if we were finding out that it would be around 6 weeks away. Time is moving on! Slowly but surely!

We have carpet mostly, we actually replaced it last fall and I couldn't decide if I wanted hardwood or carpet. I hate rugs so I wouldn't have rugs and hardwood. Of course we were ttc and I couldn't imagine a little one trying to crawl etc on anything but carpet. So I put my hardwood off for a few more years lol. I do love my carpet though, we've had tons of compliments on it. It's due a shampooing soon, I WON'T be loving it then.

I have ZERO energy to clean house or do anything. I really hope I start to feel better in the next few weeks. I feel so guilty not being able to enjoy the pregnancy due to feeling like crap all the time.:cry: DD asked if I would go outside and watch her play last night as I was laying on the couch feeling so nauseous and trying to sleep it off. She said, we never get to do anything fun since you've been pregnant :cry: Then I'm so moody, constantly yelling at the kids and dh. I'm ashamed of how I act but I honestly can't control it! I feel the horomones rising and BOOM I explode.:growlmad: UGH. I hope the 2nd trimester is easier. I don't know if they can put up with me any longer :( I do try to relax and enjoy finding the hb everyday on my doppler. That makes it all worth it :)

What size are the 'z' (maybe zophran?) pills you all are taking for nausea/throwing up? I have the compounded pheneragan and it's not working.

Klein :hugs:

I really hope that things improve for you :hugs: I would personally give my left arm right now for some re-assuring symptoms :haha:

Klein - zofran is about the size of a baby aspirin so not big at all. hope you feel better soon. I started feeling better around 13 weeks so hopefully things will improve shortly. I got my energy back some around the same time I started the iron supplements so don't know if that is why or if it would have come back by then anyway :shrug:

I have hardwood in everything but where the nursery will be and I plan to have DH take out that carpet since it was here when I moved in and not keen on having babies crawling on who knows what that the previous weirdo owners did in that room. It is a small room so won't be much to recarpet. But I may leave it hardwood and put down a fun throw rug instead.

I really hope they can tell gender tomorrow. I think I will have better direction with planning after I know. If not I will have to wait 4 more weeks til my 21 week scan for another peek. At least with multiples we get more than one shot to check out 'the goods'

FF-I can remember those days when I was begging for symptoms. :)

Mrs. Bear-A baby asprin I might can do! I will ask the doc for some of that on Tuesday.

I so hope you don't have any modesty issues! FX they are sprawled eagle. Can't wait to hear! How long will you keep us waiting, what time is your appt?!?!

Good luck today mrs bear!! Drink a cold mountain dew before your appointment so that those babies are doing flips for you! (people swear by it to help find out the gender!)

good luck mrs bear, so excited for you!!

good news, got my screening results back: negative with a 1 in 94,000 chance of downs. much better than the 1 in 100 my age group has. I wouldnt have done anything further and just did it for the ultrasound, but good to know I cant have any indicators for it to rise that high. Just want to have the scan on monday and know everything looks to be growing well, then I might actually believe this is happening!

Yay Sarah so happy to hear your results!

I'm doing my 16w blood work on Saturday so hopefully I get results soon :)

Can't wait to hear genders today Mrs Bear!

Is it sad to want to be able to wear mat clothes? Allll my old clothes still fit perfectly :(

Dis3tend, I admit to searching ebay for some pretty maternity dresses and I am months off needing it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->