LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Woohoooo Sarah! how fab - a little boy for you :D

Mrs B - sounds like a good idea ... I'll make a start and add when people prod me :D

Profile pic from yesterday's scan

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
Klein I am happy your NT scan went so well! Sounds like they told you everything.

Ladies, I love, love, love looking at your U/S pics! I haven't had one since 8 weeks and I can't wait to see a little baby instead of a gummy bear. Two weeks from tomorrow!!! Just praying everything looks good for bubs. Our families are so nervous.

thanks urch!!

klein thats a great profile pic, mine at just over 11 weeks was more of a blob!

care I can only imagine you and your familys fears, I cant wait for 2 weeks to go quickly so you can see bub again.

anyone else got a scan coming up?

Hall of Fame

sarahincanada - DD 7th October :blue:

urchin - DD 7th October

Mrs.Bear - DD 9th October :blue: :pink:

Dis3tnd - DD 17th October

Teta81 - DD 17th October

Care76 - DD 19th October

kleinefor3 - DD 10th November :yellow:

marie44 - DD 11th November

Yellowbell - DD 17th November

Kiseki - DD 17th November

Berki - DD 27th November

sienna1 - DD 27th November

purple_hope - DD 9th December

lovie - DD 9th December

cant wait to see this all filled up :happydance: have we lost anyone? I know kiseki didnt update us about her results, she was measuring behind. I hope everything is ok.

Sarah that is such great news I am so happy for you!!! It must really feel real now, I can't wait for mine. As of now mine is 2 weeks from tomorrow, same as care! But I'm waiting to hear from the high risk OB to see if they can fit me in to do it. Can't wait!

Klein congrats that's an awesome pic!

lovely pic klein - and so clear!

sarah - my scan is on 18th ... so just 9 days to go. I'm really hoping Eenie isn't coy, as I really want to know what team we're on :D

teta, I've added you to team yellow - anyone else who knows their team, please prod me and I'll add a :pink::blue::yellow: as appropriate

AFM I had a great time at aquanatal class last night ... it involved a lot of splooshing about in an ungainly fashion with a bunch of other preggos :D

My scan isn't until the 28th - so long to wait!!! Can't wait!

Urch so jaelous you are going to aquanatal classes. I was looking for some in my area, but they're all in the morning when I'm at work - need something in the evening!!

so we have 9-11 days to wait for scans :happydance:

teta it does feel so real now...hubby said 'my son' last night when talking about bub and I melted :cloud9: and knowing the measurements are ok I can try and relax a little now. although now my thoughts are getting to the viability stage.

I was making hubby laugh as I kept saying that I cant believe Im growing a penis. My grandmother had 3 girls, my mum had 3 girls, my sister had 2 girls so he is the first boy in our immediate family :cloud9:

Sarah - my DH is the same way, it's so cute to see them get all protective and fatherly all of the sudden. It is like a switch flips once they find out. My DH still keeps saying 'take care of my boy' to me. I remind him there is a girl too but he says that one is mine and he gets the boy :haha: Too funny. He is focused on trying to come up with the perfect name for 'his' boy these days.

Can't wait for more scans. Won't be too much longer and those team colors on page one will be filling up :thumbup:

haha thats so cute mrs bear! it really is so amazing you have a boy/girl. what names are you deciding on? I think Im going for Cieran. And Michael as a middle name after my late dad. I also like Ethan but its on many top 10 lists.

I love family names but there are not great options on the boys side at all. DH may still push for one of them but I feel like we would be sentencing the boy to years of playground torture... For some reason he keeps veto-ing good traditional names like Michael and Christopher so there is no telling what my poor little boy will end up being called :dohh:

The girl's name is easier. Her first name will be Dorothy after my grandmother. Her middle name is up in the air because I want to give DH the option to use a family name from his side. If he doesn't want to I will use my grandmother's middle name as well.

Klein & sarah - love the pics! How adorable!
Sarah - congrats on having a little boy!
Mrs. Bear - hope dh realizes his little girl needs him too :)

My scan isn't until the 28th - so long to wait!!! Can't wait!

Urch so jaelous you are going to aquanatal classes. I was looking for some in my area, but they're all in the morning when I'm at work - need something in the evening!!

There was only 1 I could find in my area that was in the evening - which for a city the size of Birmingham is pants!
You'd think there'd be more - given how good for you exercise in water is when you're pregnant :shrug:

I was making hubby laugh as I kept saying that I cant believe Im growing a penis. My grandmother had 3 girls, my mum had 3 girls, my sister had 2 girls so he is the first boy in our immediate family :cloud9:

Lol that reminds me of an old joke
A little boy and a little girl were playing 'I'll show you mine, if you show me yours'
The little boy pulls down his pants and says 'I've got one of these and my daddy says it's much better than what you've got in your pants'
The little girl pulls down her pants and says 'Well I've got one of these, and my mummy says with one of these I can get as many of those as I like!' :rofl:

AFM - 2 days back at work and I'm seriously regretting going back. I'm not ill any more, but I am so exhausted I can barely get through the day. I have a meeting with my manager tomorrow to re-do my risk assesment, and I really think I need to do short days ... it's crap isn't it, but 7.5 hours is much too long for me.

:rofl:
aw sorry you are feeling so tired, I work from home so can go nap anytime I like. hope your boss will be understanding

Oh urch so sorry you are feeling so tired :flower:

Well my scan is Monday and I am really anxious. With all the size/date problems this is pretty much going to tell us whether we have a repeat of last time :(

another nerve wracking week for you FF :hugs:

So just wondering when Im supposed to start having to pee lots?

I thought one of the first signs of pregnancy was needing to go more, but I'm going less than before I was pregnant! I'm not complaining but its a bit odd - I can go from when I wake up until when I leave work at 6pm or later without a bathroom break - thats just insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->