LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Omg dis Don't jinx yourself!! I have to pee every half hour, at least. DH thinks I'm "faking" if that's even possible. It's gotten way better since around 12 weeks, but it's still so bad and wakes me up at least once or twice a night. I drink a lot of water though bc I'm so thirsty at all times. Do you drink a lot? Don't worry, once the baby is bigger you will forget what it feels like to NOT have to pee. I remember the first thing I said after I had DD (and the epidural wore off) was OMG I FINALLY DON'T HAVE TO PEE!!!

Dis - i'm sure it's fine but definitely make sure you are drinking enough water. I think it's 12 8oz glasses. With twins, i have to drink 16 glasses. It says in my pg pamphlets it should never be yellow bc that means your dehydrated, it should be mostly clear. It's really a lot to keep track of all of this stuff & i'm doing my best but not perfect. Hope you're feeling ok & don't worry.

FF - GL monday!

Ooh sounds like I'm probably not drinking enough - sigh ok..

I've always had trouble drinking more than like a bottle of water a day. I'm a slow drinker and can nurse a bottle throughout an entire day...

Dis a few days ago I started waking up over night to pee and drink, but like the others have said it's because just recently I am super thirsty and drinking more.

I am averaging One pee an hour after Bout 10am xxx

So I got approved to have my anatomy scan with perinatology (high risk ob), but they will never do it until after 20 weeks, so now I have to wait until may 30....:dohh: a pain but I will feel much more confident and comfortable with how they do it, and apparently it was a huge deal to get me in with them and lots of rules had to be broken, so beggers can't be choosers :shrug: In the end I will be so much happier that i waited and had it done there, just stinks to add an extra week to the wait!!

Teta - good news on the appt

Dis - if you have trouble drinking the required water, my MW suggested eating more fruit & vegetables to compensate. I have trouble eating them so i've been upping my water. I'm having trouble with all of the nutritional suggestions so i hope my vitamins are doing their job.

teta I think its well worth waiting to get the experts, and the weeks will go fast Im sure!

marie Ive never liked vegetables that much but trying to force myself to eat some. I think the prenatals help :thumbup: but I do drink a lot of water

Extra 30% off gymboree.com today through the weekend :thumbup:

I had to contain myself and was very proud to cut my shopping cart from 200+ to only $50 :blush: The dangers of shopping for both boy and girl clothes....

You're sooo lucky you get to buy boy and girl clothes!! I wish I knew the gender so that I could start buying!

There's this great discount site I use that my sister sent me an invite for. Its for shopping different kids events. Its like a hautelook or beyondtherack but just for kids stuff. I think its invite only though so if you want an invite you can pm me your email addy :)

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mamas to be!!! (and already mamas!):hugs:

Happy Mommy's Day! :flower:

Teta, I am glad you have your scan with somebody that knows what they are doing! 10 days till mine. :happydance:

Happy mothers day to all the American mums, and mums to be (and any others that celebrate today)

Happy Mothers Day everyone (to all you UK/Canada/wherever moms too)! Can't wait til the next round of ultrasounds for everyone - not much longer to wait now. So far team blue is winning 2-1

5 more sleeps til our scan Mrs B ... and I can't wait!

Would like to thank you all for your support over the last few weeks :flower: - sadly I won't be joining you any longer as it seems we are experiencing another MMC :(

Oh my gosh FF, I am so, so incredibly sorry. I wish you didn't have to got through this again. I hope your doctors can give you some answers. If you need to talk, I am here. :hugs:

FF- It's not fair that this journey has to be so hard. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Thank you all :flower:

DH and I will be NTNP until at least January this year as I can't bear the stress and trauma of it all. I think I am finally accepting we are not meant to be parents just yet :(

FF - So sorry to hear your news :hugs: I know it is hard to keep hope alive right now but I will keep my FX that you will get your sticky BFP one day soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->