LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

urch if you change care on the front page to :blue: boys are winning
:wohoo::haha:
will marie change the results drastically with 2 girls, marie what date is your scan?
did the people at the bottom of the list leave us then Im assuming?

Done it Sarah!
looks like the team pinkoes are an endangered group .... Marie HELLLLLP! you're our last hope :rofl:

Looks like the others have wandered off - hope all is well with them all :hugs:

I hope those we haven't heard from are doing well also.

Man, I just finished working. Almost 12 hours and most of it was on my feet. I have a few things to do, but instead I am going to lay down and put my poor feet up.

MrsB, how awesome you saw her move! Funny, I saw my tummy move for the first time today. It was up high, so it must have been butt or hips area (if he is still in a similar position from last week).

I guess it is common to not feel bubs this early sometimes. As soon as I got home he moved quite a bit though. It was like he knew he was home and got excited!

If any of you have had lots of heat and humidity where you are today, I hope you stayed cool!

I find out the genders on july 9th. I have no guess at all what they will be although dh thinks it will be 2 girls. I think sienna will be finding out before me if she wants to know. Yes, team pink is lagging behind!

Just a little whine from me.... 23 weeks today and the past few weeks the sickness has been getting so bad. Today I feel like when I was 6 weeks - threw up three times at work already.....

marie - we shall be delighted which ever team you're on (or on both of course!)

Dis - it's horrid isn't it, I'm still being sick too :(

awww dis thats horrible! does the diclectin not work at all?

Ive barely felt sick since week 14, my only complaint is bad sciatic pain. I go to the chiro once per week but I still get the stabbing pain out of the blue, its so excruciating.

its 34 degrees C here today, Ive been in working all day and just went grocery shopping. omg my car was so hot when I got it I thought I was going to overheat. hmmm next time I will try and get pregnant in the winter (as if I have a choice right!)

Dis and Urchin- sorry you're still feeling sick. It's so mysterious as to why some women get this horrible symptom.

Marie, you're right, I'm ready to find out the gender. It'll be at exactly 20 weeks on July 10th! My intuition says boy, but we'll see.

Haven't identified movement yet, hopefully soon! I'm shocked at how tiring it is to walk a lot in the heat. I've had over 10,000 steps ( 4 miles) for each day the past week and I'm exhausted.

Ugh I feel so bad that you guys are still sick. I have my moments, but as long as I stay away from certain foods I'm good. (especially chicken!)

This heat is so crazy! I have been sweating like a pig I can't believe it! I usually love the heat, but I can't say I'm enjoying it much these days. A January baby was definitely easier in that respect.

I went back to ob today, bc I have been having a lot more discharge and cramping, and my vagina felt very swollen (tmi :blush:) it turns out after the bleeding episode with a funny feeling down there on Friday, I have bacterial vaginosis!!! Funny thing is I was so happy with the diagnosis, as I hated not having a reason for the bleeding, all of these new symtoms. Such a relief but scary too bc it can cause preterm labor if left untreated. It's very common, in about 1/5 pregnant women. Most commonly from sex, but that's def not the cause here :haha: It may be from the heat and all of the sweating going on? What ever it is, I'm on antibiotics now so hopefully all of these weird symtoms disappear.

Excited that some more gender scans are coming up!! Can't wait to see who takes the lead. My gut says To could count me for team blue, especially now bc only boys cause trouble like this :haha:

I'm getting sciatica too sarah - and it really stops me in my tracks when it pounces

Teta - glad you've got an answer :thumbup: and with antis BV is pretty easy to treat, so it shouldn't cause you complications xx

Dis-So sorry your so sick now days. It's horrible.

Sarah-It's 93 F here. I did the conversion and it's the same temp! I had no idea it gets so hot up there? How many summer months do you have of that temp? I live in North Alabama. It's about a 6hr drive to the beach and I just thought anything more North of me was cold.
I do remember being 40 weeks pregnant in the middle of July with my first. I'm pretty sure that was worse than this! I can remember putting deo like everywhere on my body!!!

Teta-So glad you got your diagnosis. I'm sure that puts your mind at ease. Could be from the sweating and extra moisture down there. Who knows lol.

Nerve issues...in my foot of all places??? On my left foot on the inside part about an inch away from my heel, hurts really bad. I haven't done anything to it. It throbs and hurts to put weight on it. Not only that but when I bend over I feel the pain shooting thru the nerve. Anyone have a clue on that? I was going to get on the treadmill today but not anymore. I don't want to even walk on it and the shooting pain tingly feeling really grosses me out lol!
Anyone up for bump pics this week???

klein yes the lower part of canada gets hot in the summer....i would say june, july, august is usually 25-30 degrees, so this is a bit high for us. and then our winters are very cold and can get to -20. I had to look alabama on the map as wasnt sure where it was, you are quite far south I didnt realize.

Im up for a bump pic this week, will get one taken and uploaded soon!

I did a recent bump pic (23+3 I think) So I'll do another on Monday, for 25 weeks :thumbup:

Not a clue about the foot pain klein :shrug: I've been getting sciatica, but that's much higher up

Klein, my SIL is from South Carolina and has family in the southern US. She said it feels hotter up here because of the humidity. Plus it goes from very cold to hot, instead of the steady increase like in the south. I know that when added humidity was over 100 (108 is what I think it got to yesterday, my family in western NY had temps about 10 degrees lower). That is probably average for heat waves, but the all around summer average is lower like Sarah mentioned.

I have to take new bump pics tomorrow, so I will be in!

Teta, I am glad they found out the cause for the spotting. Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery!

OK, so I looked at my pics on my app and wow, in the last few weeks I can't believe how big I got! So I will post the one from 20 weeks and 23 weeks. I can't imagine how big I will be when all this is over!

Who's next?

Attachments

• 2012-06-01 08.22.08-1.jpg
    2012-06-01 08.22.08-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2012-06-23 13.36.30-1.jpg
    2012-06-23 13.36.30-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
This is the last bump pic I took - I posted it in my journal but don't think I posted it here. This was 2 weeks ago, so 22.5 weeks.

Attachments

• bump6-9-12sm.jpg
    bump6-9-12sm.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
New bumps pics tomorrow .... would anyone like a 3D Eenie shot from yesterday while they wait?

598593_10151028349906023_2131577300_n.jpg

165839_10151028349996023_993037210_n.jpg

600772_10151028350191023_1480019553_n.jpg

165893_10151028350266023_1402039749_n.jpg

PS Care, Mrs B - how do you get your pics to appear small like that in a box?
whenever I post any they come up huge!

Urch - so cute!

As far as the pics, I always do mine as an attachment. When doing your post click on 'go advanced' and then click on the paperclip to upload the file(s) as an attachment

Ahhhh like this!

I normally go via the insert image button and do it via a URL, rather than directly uploaded from my computer

Here's a pic of the baby ferts!
282985_3849682475004_307603502_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"