LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Sorry Im a little late to the bump party!!

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
awww teta love that idea! will have to remember it if Im lucky enough to have a 2nd. love the bump and LO!

I have 100 days to go :cry:
tomorrow will be in double digits!

Great pic Teta! Happy Vday to us (yesterday)!

Sarah - double digits! Sooo exciting and surreal... I remember when the number was close to 200 and it seemed soooo far away..... I have 12 more days before I get to double digits.... can't wait!

Awwww, I love the pic Teta!

Happy Vday Teta and Dis!!!!! Mine is tomorrow!

lovely pic teta!

and happy v-day to you and Dis too :dance:

Sarah and Care - big milestones for you both tomorrow :D

My double digits day is just round the corner too - hurrah!

All good at today's appointment. Both are 1lb14oz with heartrates of 150 :happydance:

I figure I'm probably already in double digits since they will come early, but no telling how much I really have left :shrug:

Teta-Love the bump and too cute idea with DD in the pic!!!

OMG girls so many V-days, milestones, and double digits....we are so getting there!!!

Sometimes I look at the time and think it has flown by and other times it seems like I'm never getting there. So weird.

I can hear the workers are sanding away at the room...OMG HOW I HATE CLEANING UP SHEETROCK DUST!!! IT'S GOING TO BE HORRID!!! BE THINKING OF ME LADIES :)

I would Klein, but I have absolutely no idea what sheetrock is!

I shall go and google - for I understand that google is indeed my friend ... hang on .....

Ohhhhhhhhh, you mean PLASTERBOARD!
In that case you have my sympathies - we have been living with plaster and plasterboard for months now as we do the house up ... 3 blummin days it took me to sand and fill the plaster in the hall & stairs after the so-called professional had finished. Honestly, my own plastering is better - though I hate doing it and certainly am not able to be lugging heavy plasterboards around at the minute

When we get back from Belfast we shall be ripping out the kitchen, plasterboarding, and putting a new one in - I'm dreading it

Mrs B - yeah I keep telling myself my DD (and so other dates) are not what my ticker says. Not as dramatically different as yours are likely to be, but with a c-section they'll have me in at 39 weeks not 40, and they have already put me 2 days further ahead than I know I am.
But it's a lot easier to keep track with my 40wk ticker :D
and that says double digits in 2 days time! :dance:

I'm just so happy today!

My little brother is the light of my life. He's 11 years younger than me and I have been very involved in his life... a second mom to him. I took him to his soccer games; taught him to read, add, subtract; planned and hosted all his birthday parties; took him everywhere; etc - he was my first baby. He graduated high school last night and it was just such an amazing feeling to see him all grown up, and knowing that I have another little baby boy inside me so I can do it all and more over again. I'm just so happy that this is happening for us!

I was always so emotional whenever my little brother reached a milestone, cause it meant he wasn't a baby anymore. I cried so much on his first day of high school for example. But now I'm fine with him growing up - excited, happy, and proud - because I have another baby coming! I'm just soo thankful to God today for this little miracle and pray that everything will be okay with him. I love both my babies to pieces!

Awwww, Dis. It is nice that you are that close with your brother.

Klein and Urch, I feel for you ladies. Drywall or plaster with the plastering and sanding is such dirty business.

dis thats so sweet :cloud9: I was the youngest (9 years difference) and although close to one of my sisters I didnt really have quite that kind of bond. then my close sister had 2 girls and Ive watched them grow up, but Im in canada and they are in the uk so I miss out on so much. I cant wait for the bond of having a baby :cloud9: Im sure your brother will be an amazing uncle!

klein and urch, my house has also been under constrction so I feel your pain. its slowly coming together but I hate the mess and the dust!

Urch & Sarah---yes, remodeling stinks. I just want it to be magically done lol.

Dis-That's great he's all grown up now. I know your excited to be having a boy!

Well...I have washed everything down the best I could and I am having a few friends over to help with the painting. It's so hot here and the room isn't well ventilated and too hot to raise windows etc. They are too sweet to paint for me. I just hope we can get it all done tonight. I'm not in a rush but I can't stand things left undone! It drives me crazy!!! These days I'm crazy enough without any added stresses lol.

Just wondering..... What is everyone paying to store your frosties?? I just got my first bill, it is $270 every 6 months. I was curious if that is a lot or average or what? I was thinking how I will have to pay at least 4 times and it's not even a guarantee! Hopefully worth it though. So let me know, I'm curious where the prices fall across the map!

I just dug out my contract......it was $650 for the initial storage for one year and then will be $240 a year....so yours does seem high. I suppose if it gets us another child then its a small price to pay compared with a new cycle. how many do you have frozen?

I only have 2. I'm not sure what I paid initially I'll have to look. They normally freeze 2 per vial but I requested that they put one in each so that I can do a SET with them, so that may cost more, I'm not sure. I think my fertility clinic has a reputation for being pricier than what's normal. But like you said, def less than another fresh cycle!

Teta - my prices were $1000 initial fee & $100 a year for storage. Love the bump pic!

Urch, mrs.bear, klein, care - love the bump pics!

Sarah - the pic of you & your dog is adorable & i can't believe you are finished with the room already! Looks great!

Dis - congrats on your brother graduating. Is your MS finally over?

I am going maternity bathing suit shopping today & a little scared as i hate 1-pieces but i don't feel like i could pull off the 2-piece. We're going on vacation in 3 weeks & i have nothing! All i've bought is work clothes & jeans so far.

Marie - I got a tankini from Motherhood that covered things up pretty well and was reasonable. I figure that will be easier to deal with bathroom trips than an one piece :loo:

managed to persuade hubby to do 3D, we just did a 15 minute quick peek, but got it on dvd so I can watch it again and again :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I cant wait to meet him!

Attachments

• UC BABY_0016.jpg
    UC BABY_0016.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 6
  • UC BABY_0010.jpg
    UC BABY_0010.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
  • UC BABY_0000.jpg
    UC BABY_0000.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
Sarah - so glad your hubby let you do the 3d :yipee: I doubt we will bother since my stubborn kiddos tend to avoid the camera. I would get lots of good shots of their backs and the top of their heads :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->