LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Awwww, those little guys are so cute. Eenie looks precious!

MrsB, you don't look like you are having twins. You look great!. Sometimes I wonder if one baby has been hiding in there during my scans lol. I feel so huge.

Care - I think it is because the boy tends to be camped out as low as possible in my pelvis most days so most of the bump is the girl. I figure I will really 'pop' once they get too big for him to fit so low down.

Care-Beautiful bump photo. I feel the same way about being so big by the time this is over! Oh well, I have to try to embraCe it more. It's hard for me though. I am sad to say I am really struggling with it.

Mrs. B- I can't believe you have 2 in there! Lovely Bump!!!

Urch-Eenie looks so beautiful! I love the 3D pics. I can't wait to have a 3D scan done.

Ah, I'm a cantaloupe yay! I wish I had a good cantaloupe lol. I have to remember tomorrow to call for a chiropractor appt and an appt with a bone and joint doc for my foot. I'm falling apart! :dohh:
Here's my bump pic...I have noticed that as the day goes on my bump does grow much bigger!

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
OK - here's my 24+6 bumpage :D

I'm not as brave as the bare belly crew!
(nursery pics are in my journal)

168516_10151030048511023_1133640294_n.jpg

loving the bumps everyone! what makes it even more special is what we went through to get them :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

care my bump has also grown a lot in the past 3 weeks, I didnt even have much of a bump for the first 4-5 months and suddenly its huge!!! its really popped out above my belly button.....that feels really weird as the larger stomach area doesnt feel that unusual (as you can get bloated when not pregnant or if eaten too much!!)..but now I have a bulge from above the belly button sloping up to lower breasts which feels soooo weird! I went to a wedding yesterday and that area was sore all day so I think bub is stretching up there.

i will post a photo later!!

urch Eenie is gorgeous! I may have persuaded hubby to let me do 3D next saturday :happydance: :bodyb:

awh thanks Sarah! and yaaaaaaaay! (you are legally obliged to post pics if you do though) :dance:

Klein, you look fabulous! I wouldn't worry about anything.

Urch, wow you look so much like somebody I know. I would think you were sisters or something. You look great. I only started with the bare belly photos since I was so bloated after ivf and I kept them up so they were the same in the scrap book. I do have a couple with a covered belly though.

Sarah, yes I am so big up top too. My pregnancy app says my uterus is only 1.5 inches above my belly button, but I feel him way up there so it must be higher. And my midwife showed me his bum was just above my belly button, so his legs were further up.

I can't remember if I mentioned this, but we decided on Declan Joseph. Joseph is my DHs middle name and his fathers as well and his grandfather, so we went with that. :)

I like the name Care - goes very well together :D

I actually have a lot of doubles ... it isn't at all unusual for someone to say that they know someone who looks just like me. Years ago when I was working at an old peoples home I saw a girl in a photo in an old lady's room - and even I would have thought it was me (except I knew I would never have worn that blouse!) :rofl:

I once asked my dad if he had been a sperm donor in the 60's and he replied
'I require notice of that question'

I once asked my dad if he had been a sperm donor in the 60's and he replied
'I require notice of that question'

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

care I LOVE the name. Im pretty set on Cieran Michael (Michael after my dad)

so here finally are my bump and room photos :happydance:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 9
  • bub1.jpg
    bub1.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 8
  • bub2.jpg
    bub2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 6
  • bub3.jpg
    bub3.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 5
  • bub4.jpg
    bub4.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 8
Urch, ROFL!!!!!!

Sarah, that pic with your dog looking up at you is priceless! I really love the name you picked too (has your DH warmed up to it?). And the room is so cute. Look at all the clothes you have already! I actually had a lot of girl things (and still have at least 30 items I am stuck with), but I don't have much for Declan yet since we found out he's a he. How are you able to find warm things for the first few months? I see lots of long sleeves...

care Ive shopped in Mexx and Carters....I find they seem to have a lot of long or short sleeved available? I thought I had a lot but once it went into the closet it doesnt look like that much

im off over the border to buffalo to pick up a few things I ordered online...

this is $180 in canada and $100 in the us
https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12014777

this is $120 in canada and $70 in the us
https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12214772

so I saved $130 on those 2 items, the duty will only be $20 or so

also got
https://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brands/babygear/products/38822
couldnt find it up here

have a lovely week everyone!

Have fun Sarah! If you are spending the night you may not even have to pay duty. They raised the amount of what you can come back with.

I looked at the same bassinet and swing. I have never heard of Mexx. I go often to Bonnie Toggs and they carry OshKosh and Carters. But they changed my store around and I realized I don't think I even saw the OshKosh stuff last time I was there. I figure I better wait until after my showers anyway.

My first shower is July 7 in the US, but I have no idea when my shower for up here is. Probably near the end of summer. Dis, didn't you have a shower on Sunday? How did it go?

Hello everyone!

What lovely bump pics! Also Sarah, great job on the nursery!!

Yup Care, had my first baby shower yesterday - the one for family. It went well, most gifts were cash (not complaining), but also got a Diaper Genie, bumbo chair, bottle steamer, bottle warmer. Also got a few cute onesies. It was great but the clean up was very tiring afterwards - it was at my moms house, and it was more family and my parents' and DH's parents' friends that came... added up to about 70 people as the husbands/ children came too. I am limping today as my feet are soo swollen!

I'm also going to Buffalo this weekend - it was more of a spur of the moment decision last night as DH and I are going to Niagara on the Lake for his bday Friday/Saturday for a spa day/ Shaw festival thing and we decided we might as well cross the border afterwards and do some shopping Sunday. I guess I won't have time to do any ship to store stuff (I had that same swing in mind Sarah!) so we'll see what we can get now, and then go back when we do our online purchasing....

Hope your shower goes well Care! my next one (for our friends) is July 15th :)

Those are all beautiful bump pictures. Can't believe we're all at this point. I'm traveling and will try to post when I get home this weekend. Still have a mini-bump.

I know Sienna! it's amazing isn't it, seeing the gallery of super bumps :)
Looking forward to seeing yours when you get home xx

Sienna, your mini bump will be a super bump in no time!

Dis, sounds fun! At least you can buy what you want for baby and don't have to take things back. Have a great trip this weekend! I haven't been during friendship festival for years, but be prepared for traffic at the border. That is why we won't go that weekend anymore. Although maybe it is different now. It's weird, I went the weekend before last, then Sarah last week, then you go this week, and I go back next week! We have each went down every week for a month, but yet missed each other.

thanks Dis :D

in some pics she looks like she has a big lump on her nose - but i dont think she has really cuz you cant see it in profile!

Babies always look a bot weird to me in those 3D/4D U/S. And they change a lot looks wise after a day or two of being born. It was probably just a bubble or the cord or something. Urch, your baby will be just beautiful!

Oh yea urch, they change and fatten up so much from now til you deliver. I'm sure the lump is the sound waves doing something strange. One time DD's u/s her nose looked flat and like some if it was missing! Come to find out she had it pressed up against the sac lol. The 3/4D are much better than the 2D's though!

After much consideration I have decided to change OB's and hospitals. I made the decision after I found out that only 2 people could be in the delivery room at my hospital and no photographers were allowed. That wasn't what I had envisioned at all. Hence the change. We will be delivering 2 hours away at a hospital where I had my lapro in December leading to my BFP!!! The hospital is brand new state of the art. They opened it in October of last year. Not to mention they even have bidet's in the bathrooms. It will be spectacular lol. I had to explain to my kids what one was and they thought it was soooo funny!
I go for my first appt with my u/s on Tuesday. I did have to call my old ob and request my records and cancel todays u/s for their office. It was hard. I love that doc, too bad I can't box him up and take him with me to the new hospital!

Great news on DS's room...the sheetrock is hung! They are mudding it and it will be ready to paint sometime next week. I'm calling in my mom to paint! Can't wait to start on the fun stuff in his room.
Paint, carpet, brick paneling on 2 walls, graffiti wall and lockers with black light paint accents, energy drink can collage mirror or clock (I can't decide), hang black lights, new sheets, hang tv, move everything in...and then on to the nursery. Keep in mind we remodeled the master bath in March and just put the pool in!!!! I'm going to be crazy by the time we are done! So glad for the progress though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->