LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

thanks care! and we got confirmation he is a boy, thankfully as I have a lot of clothes & toys now!!

mrs bear he was hiding quite a bit but they managed a few good shots. I was just in awe seeing his legs and hands and everything in 3D, its so much clearer. even his lil shoulders I was like omg I have shoulders in my stomach :haha:

Sarah- Those pics are amazing!!! My husband looked at the 3 pics and said, oh that's a boy, he has boy parts and walked away...I see nothing boyish in those pics...we are now in a debate as to if there are boy parts showing in those pics or not lol a heated debate!!! If you have any insight to offer on those pics or could post a 'boy' pic so he can see the boy parts that would be great! LOL just thought I'd ask!!!

Huh, I didn't notice boy parts in those pics either... Klein, did your DH point out these boy parts to you?

LOL no boy parts in these shots (too high)...sorry Mr Klein :haha:
heres one of the boy parts although its a weird shot, funnily enough genitals show better in 2D she said, but I wrote on the photo so hopefully you can make it out! the bottom ball like shape is the scrotum and the line going up is the penis! the photo just looks like a bunch of sheets not even a baby :shrug:

he looks just like hubby to me on these photos so I think he is boyish, although perhaps girl 3D scans look the same! I will attach a photo of hubby next to him, he has the same triangle shaped nose and his full lips :cloud9:

Attachments

• boy.jpg
    boy.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 5
  • chrisbub.jpg
    chrisbub.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 3
heres a couple more, I like the foot one as you can see the cord. he had his arms wrapped around his legs most of the scan and was kicking and punching a lot

Attachments

• UC BABY_0023.jpg
    UC BABY_0023.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 7
  • UC BABY_0015.jpg
    UC BABY_0015.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 6
  • UC BABY_0019.jpg
    UC BABY_0019.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 6
Thanks a million Sarah! That settled that :) I love all of the pics. Can't wait til we have our 3d done! We will get our next u/s with the new doc on Tuesday. So super excited!

Mrs.bear - i ended up with 2 tankinis. They are cute but a little old ladyish but maybe they all feel like that since i am pregnant? I tried to do a bump pic but i can't take it right myself. I'll have to get dh to help. I think i'm pretty big for only 4 months.

Marie - I think maternity suits are like plus sizes, they just throw a tarp over us and don't worry about giving it any style :dohh:

I figure with 2 we tend to be about 4-5 weeks ahead in size of where a singleton pregnancy would be, so you probably do look bigger :thumbup:

Hi ladies, can you believe it's July! Only 3-5 more months for babies!

Klein- hope your new OB is exactly who you want to work with.

Sarah- those images are priceless, so cute! How are your birthing classes going?

Congrats to all the ladies who have recently had their V-days (Dis, Teta, Care). Urchin, was yours a while back?

Teta - I don't know yet how much we'll pay for the frosties. The first six months are covered by the original IVF fee.

Mrs. Bear - so great that your twins are measuring well.

Marie- Where are you going on vacation?

As for me, I'm trying to find a prenatal yoga class I like. I can't go to my favorite studio because they only do hot power yoga. I tried a class a while back and it was too hippy-dippy and the instructor spent the first 20 minutes of class having all the pregnant ladies talk about their physical discomforts. Today I went to a different studio and it was way too hard. I want a class that focuses more on flexibility and not so much on strength. I'll have to keep trying!

I hadn't realized how hard it is to take a picture of yourself. Here's a couple of really bad pictures of me. In the last few days I've started to look pregnant! My husband and I are doing better monthly shots for ourselves, so when our next one happens I'll post it.

Attachments

• IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
OMG Sarah! LOVE LOVE LOVE those baby pics! He is sooooo adorable and does look just like DH! That's so awesome! So glad your DH let you get the 3D. I was planning on waiting until 29 weeks but now I want to go sooner since yours looks so small and playful there!

thanks everyone! cant wait to see scans from those of you who are going again

yes dis theres definitely a point when theres less to see in each shot....this is what my place said "If you decide to come in between 22 and 26 weeks, you will see more of the full body image of your baby, with a little more movement, and between 26 and 32, you get to see those cute, chubby cheeks, and more of your baby's facial features!"

sienna your bump is so cute and perfect :thumbup:
thanks for asking my prenatals and hypnobirthing classes are going great! the hypnobirthing is very interesting, Im not totally into a natural birth but they really do claim that when you relax your body can handle birth without drugs. so Im practising hypnosis techniques, Im totally open to medications but perhaps will need less or labour will be quicker with these techniques. it makes sense that tensing and pushing like most people do results in more pain and your uterus tensing and not doing its job.

I was looking on my new ob's website. I was trying to see if they do 3d/4d ultrasounds etc... this sentence was on there.

Ultrasound is a vital part of the practice of obstetrics and we provide you the best in technology and skill through routine and 3D/4D sonography.

Makes me wonder if my routine ultrasound on Tuesday will be in 3D...Fingers crossed it is lol. What do you girls think of the sentence? I know I'm probably getting my hopes up but heck it sounds routine to me.

Klein - I think the routine is 2d, most places use 3d/4d to make extra money since it doesn't really tell them much medically beyond what 2d does. I could be wrong but that is how I read it :shrug:

Wanted to give you ladies a heads up to anyone interested - Thirty-One is going to have stuff from previous outlet sales on zulily.com starting today at 9am PT through July 4. Most will be from the discontinued 31Kids line (baby and toddler stuff) but they say there will be some other stuff as well. I'm a consultant for Thirty-One, but I don't really know what all will be in there - not involved beyond passing the word along. Thought I would let you guys know in case you wanted to check it out. Don't know if they ship outside the US or not :shrug:

Thanks MrsB! I haven ever heard of thirty-one before.

Care - I'm not surprised, they currently don't ship outside the US (which I do not undertand in this day and age :shrug:). I think most people outside the US that get it have it sent to their consultant in the US and pay the shipping to get it to them through the mail separately. I guess since the company is fairly new they don't want to get mixed up in the different rules for international sales :shrug:

Thanks Mrs B. I'll go check it out!

So excited to see my LO tomorrow. Hoping for a normal u/s etc. With as much movement that I am feeling, I'm not too anxious this time. Maybe just a hint of being nervous lol! I can't wait to see baby Klein again. DH looked at my belly earlier today and said with a questioning in his voice, 'there's a baby in there'. I said umm yea where have you been?!?! lol. I think it's just really sinking in!

DS's room update--the walls are painted, the paneling is up, the carpet is next...then moving everything in. Followed by the accent graffiti paint and decorating etc. I've been working my butt off lately and still trying not to 'over do' it. Ugh...can't wait to get him all moved in!

Sarah, your pics made it really difficult for me to decide when to do ultrasound, as DH really wants the face closeups that 30 weeks gives you, but I like the body shots. Our original compromise was 28 weeks, but now we've decided to do it twice.... once at 26 weeks and again at 30 weeks. YAY!

Where did you get yours done??

Mrs.bear - lol at just throwing tarps over us :)
Klein - gotta love the cluelessness of men. Dh is coming to his 1st & prob last sonogram with me monday to find out the genders. He is going to blown away with the technology.

So I booked my 3d ultrasounds, but all the places that give you a package price for 2 visits want the first one before 25 weeks, and the second after.

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow, and the only appointments available are tomorrow or 2 weeks from now, so I booked for tomorrow. A little worried though as site says to drink lots of water for a week leading up to ultrasound, and I dont think I've been drinking enough water. Any input? Think I should cancel?

I drank only coconut water continuously since yesterday afternoon to get really hydrated. The ultrasound went great, she said I had lots of fluid for good pics. They're posted in my journal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->