LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Urch, where oh where are your scan pics? :flower: I saw your scan went well and Eenie was not wanting her heart rate checked. :lol: Declan has kicked the doppler before. It is funny.

I hope everybody in this heat is staying cool!

ooops sorry Care, there's a pic in my journal (the 2nd pic was a bit pants)

but just for you: Eenie at 27+5

417743_10151074402891023_1042445194_n.jpg

Awwww, thanks! How adorable. :) For whatever reason I always forget or don't think to check peoples journals.

I hope you are all having a great weekend! It was so flipping hot today. DH and I went out on the boat though so it wasn't too bad. Nice and relaxing.

lol hot? HOT? errrr nope, does not compute!

we're talking about summer weather I presume ... in which case I only understand RAIN! :rofl:

Have you got a journal Care????

Well it's stinking hot here and supposed to be more humid in the next few days. We severely need rain. I would trade you.

Nope, no journal. I did have a ttc journal for a bit. But no pregnancy one.

Urch - adorable pic!
So once we count sienna's boy, we're tied up 5-5 right?
No news here, we started our registry yesterday...so much fun but so stressful thinking about where we're going to put all this stuff in our tiny apt.

you're right marie 5-5 it is (with 2 yellows that could go either way!)
I hadn't spotted sienna's boy, so I've put him in now :thumbup:

Urch- You brought the sunshine my way! Beautiful scan pic!

Marie-Too much fun picking out things for the registery! So exciting!

DS's 13th birthday was today. He had his last 'birthday party' yesterday and it was rough. We had a swimming party here at the house and it decided to rain and blow up a storm. We had to move it inside about half way though the party. That was 14-13 year olds in my house....NOT TO MENTION FAMILY MEMBERS! Mouthy ungreatful rude teenagers. UGH!!! One of them was smearing cake all over 3 others! I lost it. I had to leave the room. DH HAD TO YELL FOR THEM TO STOP CHANTING FOR A FOOD FIGHT! It was horrible. Last party for DS.......E----V----E------R!!!!

Then today, we took him DS and a friend to his fav restraunt, Hooters, and ice skating. I'm tired, ill and so so moody these days. It was a good day and we had fun but man I'm tired. I haven't had time to even clean up my house from the party yesterday.

On an up note, I slept some last night only waking up once for 10 minutes or so. That's MAJOR improvement from night before last when I was up from 2am-4:30pm!!!
DS's room is almost complete. The lady that is doing the painting should be finishing up tomorrow or Tuesday. Then it will be DONE! YAY!!!

Then today, we took him DS and a friend to his fav restraunt, Hooters, and ice skating. I'm tired, ill and so so moody these days. It was a good day and we had fun but man I'm tired. I haven't had time to even clean up my house from the party yesterday.

Hooters??? as in the restaurant where they waitresses go topless???? :shock:

Sorry about the teenagers - I'd've lost it too if they'd been behaving like that in my house!
Obviously, Eenie is going to be a paragon of sweetness and good humour through her teens :winkwink:

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Had my shower yesterday which was lots of fun but I am exhausted! My sister and sister-in-law hosted, but I took care of the cake and favours and DH took care of the bbq'ing as it was a co-ed shower. It was nice to have both mine and DH's friends there - wonderful seeing guys take part in shower games! :)

Glad you had fun Dis - we don't really do showers over here, but it certainly sounds fun :thumbup:

Urch, the Hooters waitresses don't go topless, but they do wear tight shirts and short shorts.

Glad you had a great shower Dis! Sounds fun!

We had some fun things at mine. One of my sisters got a bunch of plain onsies and cloth markers for people to draw on or have messages and another of my sisters had wishing stones, where people decorated the stones and wrote and inspirational attribute or wish for baby Declan. Everybody loved doing them. Especially the kids.

Has my rhogam shot yesterday and my glucose test. FX it comes back clear. I am measuring a week ahead (which I have been for months now in U/S too), and my blood pressure is normal for me. I did have trace amounts of protein in my urine though. It wasn't quite a 1, but it does make me think about it. I go to the midwife every other week now so it is good I can get my BP and protein checked more frequently just in case. Has any of you ladies had trace amounts of protein in their urine?

Attachments

• 2012-07-07 15.10.39.jpg
    2012-07-07 15.10.39.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Dis - glad you had a fun shower :thumbup:

Care - mine does a urine test every appt but they haven't said anything to me about protein so far

Klein - sorry for the party fiasco, I'd have been calling parents and sending them home party or no at that point I think. Ridiculous what bad manners some kids are being raised with these days :growlmad:

As for me - had a family shower Saturday. Made for a long day and still feel like I'm recovering :sleep:. Other than that mainly indulging my cravings before my 3 hour glucose on Thursday. Hoping I pass, really don't want to be on a restricted diet...

MrsB, I read to try not to eat too much sugar before hand. Probably a few days before hand, but at least eat good the day before. Or eat normally, but definitely don't do more than what is usual. I looked up tons of info on it and talked to my midwife. Although it was only 12 hrs before my test that I looked it up so too late for me to eat well (I ate more junk while my goddaughter was here).

Speaking of food. I haven't eaten in hours (no lunch or dinner) and I am starving. I have been working all day in my kitchen which doesn't have air. And even our family room that does is 82 (at least not 90+ humidity like my kitchen and living room though). I am just about done and I can make something, except I am too hot. So maybe cereal?

Then after working on 3 orders one of the orders card got declined. I could have finished an hour or more earlier.

Care-your house sounds miserably hot! I think our AC was struggling to keep up today. I keep it on 77 and it got up to 79 before it started cooling off again. Our pool temp was 96 degrees today! It felt like bath water...very nice if you ask me lol.

OMG your all having showers! I'm so jealous. I have mine sheduled for September 15th. (I'll be 32 weeks then.) I wanted to do it the week or two before then but it's labor day and I figure people will be out of town so I better wait.

Here are pics of DS's room. All of the green paint is black light sensative and glows in the dark. I tried to take pics of that but it doesn't show up good at all like it does in person! I'm mentally exhausted. He loves it! The end lol. I think I need a week break or so and then on to the nursery!
Will update pics in a few...

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
that looks fab klein! am not surprised he's pleased with it!

we don't really have aircon at home over here Care - probably because it's a lot of expense for something you'll only use for around 2 weeks every other year :rofl:

My internet has decided to work now lol so here's more pics of DS's room...

Attachments

• IMG_0846.jpg
    IMG_0846.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0849.jpg
    IMG_0849.jpg